Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Arielle Cristiana

Post by alexandria94 »

Delet This wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 10:00 am
alexandria94 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 9:46 am
Has anyone noticed how much weight she’s lost?
No you’re the first.

She was on Keto and dieting almost 7 months before she married Anthony and talked about it in every post only a moron wouldn’t be aware.

Why is it necessary to be so rude? I don’t follow her that closely and just checked her Instagram and was shocked to see how thin she’s gotten.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

alexandria94 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 10:02 am
Delet This wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 10:00 am
alexandria94 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 9:46 am
Has anyone noticed how much weight she’s lost?
No you’re the first.

She was on Keto and dieting almost 7 months before she married Anthony and talked about it in every post only a moron wouldn’t be aware.
Why is it necessary to be so rude? I don’t follow her that closely and just checked her Instagram and was shocked to see how thin she’s gotten.
It just seemed weird to a person’s thread you don’t follow then comment something “did you guys notice..?” Like logically speaking everyone there probably watchs or knows more about them than you and or if they tune in sporadically have the same level or higher of common sense so why ask the obvious old news. “Have you guys ever noticed Trisha Paytus is fat?”

CNM1992
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CNM1992 »

How did Arielle and Lexi (Fashionfilth) become friends? Was it through Tony or YouTube?

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Lexi has another home in Miami and is a fashionista and Arielle’s been a sales associate for a long time. I’m think they met shopping or through mutual friends with similar interests.
It’s a shame if they unfollowed each other and are no longer friends. They’ve been close a long time. I know Lexi would specifically visit the US to see her and Arielle’s gone to Europe to visit her. Lexi is actually really rich and seems a bit more old fashioned (in spite of her tattoos and flakiness) than Arielle.

CNM1992
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CNM1992 »

Delet This wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 7:42 pm
Lexi has another home in Miami and is a fashionista and Arielle’s been a sales associate for a long time. I’m think they met shopping or through mutual friends with similar interests.
It’s a shame if they unfollowed each other and are no longer friends. They’ve been close a long time. I know Lexi would specifically visit the US to see her and Arielle’s gone to Europe to visit her. Lexi is actually really rich and seems a bit more old fashioned (in spite of her tattoos and flakiness) than Arielle.
I was always curious about their relationship and Lexi in general. It’s very clear she comes from a lot of wealth based on their lifestyle of traveling, shopping etc. I also agree with you about her being more old fashioned, getting married young and having her son. You can tell family is very important to her. I really like her style and especially her tattoos!

Triflin-mom
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Triflin-mom »

CNM1992 wrote:
Delet This wrote:
I was always curious about their relationship and Lexi in general. It’s very clear she comes from a lot of wealth based on their lifestyle of traveling, shopping etc. I also agree with you about her being more old fashioned, getting married young and having her son. You can tell family is very important to her. I really like her style and especially her tattoos!
Why is this thread turning into a Lexi thread?!??

Can we get back to Arielle...how’s she’s basically hiding now that she doesn’t post, won’t tell us what happened and if she did will it even be the truth?!?! Whats with her “new set of friends”

She’s basically turned into this wanna be Barbie doll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CNM1992
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CNM1992 »

Triflin-mom wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 6:43 am
CNM1992 wrote:
Delet This wrote:

Can we get back to Arielle...how’s she’s basically hiding now that she doesn’t post, won’t tell us what happened and if she did will it even be the truth?!?! Whats with her “new set of friends”

Lol sorry for the off topic post.

I am really curious about Arielle but it seems like she is just going to pretend nothing happened. I’m still also confused how she supports her lifestyle working in retail? I know she inherited the condo but still.

enavaras75
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by enavaras75 »

CNM1992 wrote:
Triflin-mom wrote:
CNM1992 wrote:
Delet This wrote:

Lol sorry for the off topic post.

I am really curious about Arielle but it seems like she is just going to pretend nothing happened. I’m still also confused how she supports her lifestyle working in retail? I know she inherited the condo but still.

I was watching the few videos she left up on her YouTube, and was asking myself the same thing. She works retail and acts like she has the lifestyle of Lexi. I noticed how fake everything looked, her lifestyle, handbags, clothes, shoes and her. How does a girl in retail have a special edition metallic Chanel runway bag, looking at it the color is all wrong. Those Louis sneakers are fake, not the same shape when she holds them up. The best fake was the Gucci garden T-shirt she somehow was able to get from Italy, with the gg’s crossing over each other, SMH. It’s all fake, probably part of the reason she is leaving YouTube. It makes sense, now she gets free clothes from her job so she will always be in a short reformation dress, knock off designer sneakers and a fake bag.

CNM1992
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CNM1992 »

Oh wow I definitely didn’t think any of her designer items were fake.

I remember in one video she mentioned a career change and alluded to becoming a real estate agent? Does anyone else remember that? I think her sister is an agent in PA.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Triflin-mom wrote:
CNM1992 wrote:
Delet This wrote:

Because they were best friends for several years and ended their friendship when Arielle left Anthony?!?!*
And people mentioned here that was weird and asked the group about it?!?! And it was only a couple posts, I hope that’s okay with you?!??
Anyways “‘what’s with her new set of friends”’ as you asked, I’m sure that’s much more interesting and completely unrelated to her best friend of 6 fucking years she dumped recently I’m glad I was ordered to shut up about that.
*?!!?!

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

CNM1992 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 7:50 pm
Delet This wrote:
Yeah Lexi is legitimately rich. She got her first Birkin at 15 as a hand me down and was always at fashion week in Europe. She also has this old money not showing off her wealth kinda shabby luxury pieces and slap dash way about her. I think she finds it cute she could be a skinny girl in a $6,000 outfit in a Ferrari but have gritty butch blue collar tats and toss a thrift store flannel with it. She’s really traditional and down to earth in her home life as far as kids and monogamy and homemaking I’m sure that made a divide with her and Arielle who’s a bit off fluff.

Triflin-mom
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Triflin-mom »

Delet This wrote:
Triflin-mom wrote:
CNM1992 wrote:
Delet This wrote:

Because they were best friends for several years and ended their friendship when Arielle left Anthony?!?!*
And people mentioned here that was weird and asked the group about it?!?! And it was only a couple posts, I hope that’s okay with you?!??
Anyways “‘what’s with her new set of friends”’ as you asked, I’m sure that’s much more interesting and completely unrelated to her best friend of 6 fucking years she dumped recently I’m glad I was ordered to shut up about that.
*?!!?!
Ever think maybe they weren’t as best friends as you think. Ever think maybe Arielle’s cheating and lies might have pissed off her friends

Im sure the truth will come out sooner or later

Side note.... i also heard of her fake bags and selling them as they were real pieces.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

Whoa! She has fakes and sell them as real?! That is just terrible! Why would she do that and bluntly staying on social media??

CNM1992
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CNM1992 »

Delet This wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 9:39 pm
CNM1992 wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 7:50 pm
Delet This wrote:
Yeah Lexi is legitimately rich. She got her first Birkin at 15 as a hand me down and was always at fashion week in Europe. She also has this old money not showing off her wealth kinda shabby luxury pieces and slap dash way about her. I think she finds it cute she could be a skinny girl in a $6,000 outfit in a Ferrari but have gritty butch blue collar tats and toss a thrift store flannel with it. She’s really traditional and down to earth in her home life as far as kids and monogamy and homemaking I’m sure that made a divide with her and Arielle who’s a bit off fluff.
I look forward to your posts on this board, you are able to describe my thoughts about Lexi’s style and vibe perfectly! Also, 100% agree on your response about this becoming a Lexi board!

What are your thoughts on Arielle wearing fake designer pieces? I always assumed they were legit?

enavaras75
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by enavaras75 »

Delet This wrote:
Triflin-mom wrote:
CNM1992 wrote:
Delet This wrote:

*?!!?!

Are you saying you have been instructed on what to post here? Did you just say she left Anthony and dumped her friend of 6 years? Where you instructed to write that? Who “ordered you to shut up about that?” Is Arielle threatening you?

Seems like Arielle has been doing a lot of reading today. All her YouTube videos showing off her fake bags are gone the most recent video is from 2 years ago. So I guess that answered the question; are her designer bags fake. Same thing goes for her IG she deleted all the pictures with her old friends and Anthony and does not follow them, but kept the pictures of herself at Lexi’s Greek house, Lexi’s yacht and on her wedding Rolls Royce. Let’s see when she will delete those.

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

By deleting and avoiding everything she's just creating more controversy and more questions. She should just keep everything up and avoid us and not quit YouTube over this, we're just like, what, five six people? Surely her followers haven't noticed anything at all, but now they will since she's deleting everything one by one.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

enavaras75 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 2:17 pm
Delet This wrote:
Triflin-mom wrote:
CNM1992 wrote:
Delet This wrote:

*?!!?!

Are you saying you have been instructed on what to post here? Did you just say she left Anthony and dumped her friend of 6 years? Where you instructed to write that? Who “ordered you to shut up about that?” Is Arielle threatening you?

Seems like Arielle has been doing a lot of reading today. All her YouTube videos showing off her fake bags are gone the most recent video is from 2 years ago. So I guess that answered the question; are her designer bags fake. Same thing goes for her IG she deleted all the pictures with her old friends and Anthony and does not follow them, but kept the pictures of herself at Lexi’s Greek house, Lexi’s yacht and on her wedding Rolls Royce. Let’s see when she will delete those.

When you posted “why is this turning into a Lexi thread?!?!?” to a couple simple remarks related to he subject of the forum it looked like a worked up complaint, so I replied why though it was relevant not something to bitch about. Hope that helps. At this point you are rambling about Lexis connection to Arielle as well so I’m glad you came around :tu:

CNM1992
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CNM1992 »

enavaras75 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 2:17 pm
Delet This wrote:
Triflin-mom wrote:
CNM1992 wrote:
Delet This wrote:

*?!!?!

OMG, I can’t believe she actually deleted all her videos from the last two years.

currywiththeshot
Talker
Talker

Post by currywiththeshot »

WTF I watched a what’s in my bag video she filmed last October this morning and now it’s gone. I never thought she wore fakes or considered it but why is she deleting innocuous what’s in my bag videos? Tony wasn’t in it. Fishy

flopflop
Informer
Informer

Post by flopflop »

If her stuff is real she's totally one of those people who spend every $ she makes on luxury goods she can barely afford and has no savings and probably cc debt. It's obvious she's stretching to afford the stuff she has, like her starter BMW 3 series.

I think her unwillingness to talk about what happened and basically go into hiding from her youtube speaks volumes about her being the guilty one and doing some shady shit. Her youtube channel was basically only random sponsor videos anyway so no big loss there.

Return to “A-E”