Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Arielle Cristiana

Post by eguerrero24768 »

currywiththeshot wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:34 pm
So I’ve been wondering since they got married on a Friday what happened did she runaway bride him? Definitely not because I saw the pictures of them cutting the cake but after that it was crickets. No youtubes no photos and her stories seemed suspiciously like I’m a single party girl y’all! I never really did any deep digging and I don’t remember the last time I logged on this site, I just thought maybe she had an existential crisis and thought I’m too young to be married! It happens. It’s weird and a bit sad they’re no longer following each other. They seemed like besties as well as boyfriend and girlfriend. Hopefully he didn’t hurt her and likewise. If she fucked up that bag she will not do better, he’s a good looking guy seems pretty decent and nice, it’s a nightmare out here. Tony’s family definitely has money. I remember a vlog when she had breakfast with them for Christmas at his parents right before they were going to move into the condo her grandma left her. They both do but I think his family might have a bit more.

I hope they get back together 🤷🏽‍♀️
please. he's gay af she'll be fine

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

This thread has been so much more active with this ending marriage compared to any other topics about her.

flopflop
Informer
Informer

Post by flopflop »

I don't think her being out partying has anything to do with how hurt she is... what is she supposed to do, sit home alone sobbing for months? Everybody deals with sadness in different ways. We don't see what's going on behind closed doors.

I hope she'll tell us what happened when she's ready. Not that she's obligated to, but when you put your life out there for everyone to see people are going to have questions. And I'm a nosy bitch.

THOT88
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by THOT88 »

Hmmmm i was in a very long relationship, longer than her and tony and a sister ain’t sobbing shortly after a marriage. She’s partying up and hoeing it out.
Highly doubt she’ll tell the world a thing especially if there was cheating involved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CocoDior
Learner
Learner

Post by CocoDior »

I saw on her IG today that she replied to someone who asked when she was coming back to YT. She said she's not and only going to post on IG from now on. You know she does not want anyone questioning why Tony and her broke up. So forever will be dodging that question. I have a feeling he will find someone else before her. Being a single party ho only lasts so long.

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

lmao tony is gay its obvious the pressure of finally marrying her and having kids got to him and he snapped. he always seemed like he was tryna fit in and overcompensate when he was with her

Iklips_corp
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Iklips_corp »

I also noticed that Lexi (fashionfilth) is no longer following Arielle but Fabio her husband is....

CocoDior
Learner
Learner

Post by CocoDior »

Finally got the answer! ☕️
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Triflin-mom
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Triflin-mom »

Sooo she is the cheater!!!!!!

noguru
Learner
Learner

Post by noguru »

OMG that's so bad. Guess that's why she won't address it. I do wonder if it was before the wedding and he only found out after or if she would really cheat a few days after getting married?

CocoDior
Learner
Learner

Post by CocoDior »

noguru wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 4:53 pm
OMG that's so bad. Guess that's why she won't address it. I do wonder if it was before the wedding and he only found out after or if she would really cheat a few days after getting married?
He had to have found out after the wedding. Why go thru the ceremony and all of that! It looked like a nice wedding with all their family from the pics I saw on IG thru their friends. Everyone was so happy for them. Really sad that it had to end that way for the both of them. What a waste of so many years in a relationship.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

So all of this keto diet to have a hot body just to cheat? That makes no sense at all!!

CNM1992
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CNM1992 »

Longtime lurker.. I actually only created an account to post on this board. I’m so interested in what’s happening with Arielle. I keep checking back for updates from you guys.

I know she doesn’t have to but I wish she would just come on here and give us her side of everything. I see she comments back to people on IG saying she won’t be coming back to YT so I wonder if she will address anything at all?

CocoDior
Learner
Learner

Post by CocoDior »

CNM1992 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:13 pm
Longtime lurker.. I actually only created an account to post on this board. I’m so interested in what’s happening with Arielle. I keep checking back for updates from you guys.

I know she doesn’t have to but I wish she would just come on here and give us her side of everything. I see she comments back to people on IG saying she won’t be coming back to YT so I wonder if she will address anything at all?
She posted her side on page 4. Supposedly.

CNM1992
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CNM1992 »

CocoDior wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:28 pm
CNM1992 wrote:

Thanks! I read her post but she didn’t address anything. I wonder if she continues to check this board.

CocoDior
Learner
Learner

Post by CocoDior »

CNM1992 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 10:37 pm
CocoDior wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:28 pm
CNM1992 wrote:

Thanks! I read her post but she didn’t address anything. I wonder if she continues to check this board.
I doubt she will. She thinks she told us off then we find out the truth today. I would love to hear a response.

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

CNM1992 wrote:

I have a feeling she quit YouTube to avoid having to address it. She knows she’ll be flooded with comments from people asking about the wedding and wondering where he is.

CNM1992
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CNM1992 »

goodgollymissmolly wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 4:29 am
CNM1992 wrote:

I have a feeling she quit YouTube to avoid having to address it. She knows she’ll be flooded with comments from people asking about the wedding and wondering where he is.
I completely agree! Honestly her whole new “vibe” isn’t really for me so I probably wouldn’t watch anyways. I have a feeling Tony will continue to spill the tea.

Also curious about the relationship with Alexi (Fashionfilth) as someone mentioned before she unfollowed Arielle.

raichelle7
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by raichelle7 »

This sucks but life happens. I hope they work it out. No sense in attacking Arielle for trying to live her life, what do you want her to do? sit at home and cry all day?

Post by Guest »

Sorry, no news from me, just following. I’ve watched this girl on and off for a while and knew she had a GG thread but it wasn’t active so I never followed it until now.

Return to “A-E”