Bella Fiori

bigfatgoalie
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bella Fiori

Post by bigfatgoalie »

And that off white cami is over $500! for a black top with three tiny white letters printed on it! WOWZA

cass13j3annn
Talker
Talker

Post by cass13j3annn »

She’s moving again? Lol I’m assuming back into her parents because the other dogs are with her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wildxfox
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildxfox »

cass13j3annn wrote:She’s moving again? Lol I’m assuming back into her parents because the other dogs are with her?

She did mention in her house tour that they were going to move again. What’s that now, like three or four times in two or so years?

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

how many times does she say obssessed in the farfetch video... if a brand is paying me i would definitely try and use more adjectives

Honey06
Debater
Debater

Post by Honey06 »

She gained a ton of weight. Maybe its because of her anxiety :/
(English is my second language)

Juniperjustice
Learner
Learner

Post by Juniperjustice »

Honey06 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:53 pm
In her latest video she mentioned that the initial weight gain caused by her BC was when she was 17/18.... girl you’re like 22 now??? Let me just say I don’t think she looks bad at all, and she’s definitely not fat, but if she’s unhappy with her weight she’s had literally half a decade to do something about it...

Jessie226
Learner
Learner

Post by Jessie226 »

Userrrr- wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:51 pm
Hiii
I started watching bella like a year or so ago, I first discovered true crime videos from her but then I found Cayleigh, Eleanor, and Danelle Hallan and wow I realized how shitty of a job Bella did with her videos lol. She like doesn’t even seem to care when she does them. She doesn’t bother to find the right facts or thoroughly look through the case and it’s sad. She’s always like oh the video will be way too long if I include all the facts, like shouldn’t you especially if you are bringing awareness to a case? Idk. Also, I didn’t know she was so rude to her subs that’s sad :?
Could you link me to their Youtube accounts? I love me a bitta True crime that's well researched :)

erd4524
Learner
Learner

Post by erd4524 »

Juniperjustice wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:14 pm
Honey06 wrote:
In her latest video she mentioned that the initial weight gain caused by her BC was when she was 17/18.... girl you’re like 22 now??? Let me just say I don’t think she looks bad at all, and she’s definitely not fat, but if she’s unhappy with her weight she’s had literally half a decade to do something about it...
literally all she eats is dairy, of course her skin is going to look shit and she's going to gain weight

Juniperjustice
Learner
Learner

Post by Juniperjustice »

Has anyone watched her recent video, the GRWM? I swear she turned the blur filter on her camera off or something because her skin looks terrible. Even with the foundation you can see spots and discoloration I have NEVER seen before on her channel.

Also the eyeshadow look is just not it.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

erd4524 wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:20 pm
Juniperjustice wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:14 pm
Honey06 wrote:
literally all she eats is dairy, of course her skin is going to look shit and she's going to gain weight
I would be on her side bc a brand of a certain pill made me gain about 20lbs in less than a year, but she should not have waited so long to do something about it. If that happened that long ago she should have realized then.

gossiplover1998
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiplover1998 »

Does anyone know if she actually does research for her true crime vids? She always says how much work she puts into them but I feel like she’s just reading off wiki

Jaculon3
Talker
Talker

Post by Jaculon3 »

Ngl i enjoyed her vlog

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

DallasTX
Debater
Debater

Post by DallasTX »

I hate actually watching her videos/looking at her because of the way she always flicks her tongue to the side when she talks. She can keep filling her lips but she’s still gonna look like a goat when she talks.

skyandbuildings
Learner
Learner

Post by skyandbuildings »

I watched her collab with Princess Polly try on video. It's weird. I like the colours scheme but the clothes seem poorly made and don't all flatter her well. She varies between wearing a size 8 and 14 which is crazy - there's no consistency. Most of the tops look like you couldn't wash them once without them being destroyed either. A lot of the clothes are so revealing too - most of the tops are see-through and the slits in some of the skirts are insane.

Post by Guest »

skyandbuildings wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:50 am
I watched her collab with Princess Polly try on video. It's weird. I like the colours scheme but the clothes seem poorly made and don't all flatter her well. She varies between wearing a size 8 and 14 which is crazy - there's no consistency. Most of the tops look like you couldn't wash them once without them being destroyed either. A lot of the clothes are so revealing too - most of the tops are see-through and the slits in some of the skirts are insane.
Yeah I was so confused with the sizing! At the beginning she said she is normally a 10. But then she in the video she varied between 8 and 14! Every skirt/bottom/pants she wore were a 12. So I was like maybe you’re generally a 12 then. Especially if she’s sizing all the way up to a 14 in a fitted dress. So weird

gemagem
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gemagem »

I feel like maybe she is embarrassed about her weight and is a 12/14 size??

audacious
Informer
Informer

Post by audacious »

On the website, it states that each item she is wearing is a size 12 or 14 and only 1 or so tops is size 10 and it's really tight. I really like princess polly's quality but this collection looks badly made and makes bella look even bigger than she is.

ballys404
Talker
Talker

Post by ballys404 »

This girl has tana mongeau syndrome, facetunes herself skinnier on her instagram then when I saw her princess polly photos she's quite large LOL girl bye, can't feel sorry for people who are insecure about their body, while having copious amounts of free time and resources like herself to lose the weight, just shows how lazy she is.

Post by Guest »

ballys404 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:33 pm
This girl has tana mongeau syndrome, facetunes herself skinnier on her instagram then when I saw her princess polly photos she's quite large LOL girl bye, can't feel sorry for people who are insecure about their body, while having copious amounts of free time and resources like herself to lose the weight, just shows how lazy she is.

Totally agree! These youtubers “work” from home, She puts out barely any content so she can’t be working that often. She’s got so much free time to exercise and cook healthy meals

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

Instagram:

REALITY:

Holy. Sh*t. :? :(

Return to “#-E”