BeyondBeautyStar / Claudia Sulewski Part 2

summerday
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeyondBeautyStar / Claudia Sulewski Part 2

Post by summerday »

Maybe she's reacting this way and showing her relationship so much because her ex (Logan) got married? idk, just a theory.

I can't believe he's 21, that's shocking. Claudia really does look exactly like the sister. Creepy.

justavisitor123
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by justavisitor123 »

summerday wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:57 am
Maybe she's reacting this way and showing her relationship so much because her ex (Logan) got married? idk, just a theory.

I can't believe he's 21, that's shocking. Claudia really does look exactly like the sister. Creepy.
Not only do they look alike but she’s starting to talk like Billie as well. There is a point in that vlog where she says “Let’s go get some food” or something like that and the voice she uses to say that is literally like the weird baby like voice Billie does sometimes.

I used to like her but she is SO annoying when it comes to this relationship and flaunting it, just like everyone has said here it is way to much and sets the standard for the relationship so high for them, it’s not going to end well if it does.

Post by Guest »

She really does look like Billie. When I first saw a picture of her I thought, “Did Billie dye her hair again?” Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rennmz
Learner
Learner

Post by rennmz »

summerday wrote:Maybe she's reacting this way and showing her relationship so much because her ex (Logan) got married? idk, just a theory.

He looks like he’s 30. Did y’all know he was on Glee? I discovered that yesterday, I had been trying to remember where I had seen his face (apart from being Billie’s brother)

emmafromcanada
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by emmafromcanada »

sparklesandsequins wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:11 pm
abigail wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:59 pm
https://www.eonline.com/news/1032893/ho ... lie-eilish

So this article says Finneas and Claudia bought a house together ????
lmfao this can't end well
maybe this has already been discussed but im concerned with the part of the article where it says the whole family slept in the same bed until finneas was 10 even though the house was a 2 bedroom ?????

holymarmalade
Debater
Debater

Post by holymarmalade »

I watched her intermittently for years but since they've been dating I've only seen pretentious indie videos about their relationship. And you guys are so right, she's creepily like his sister, that was my first thought too. Very convenient for both of them!!!

elizabethem14
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by elizabethem14 »

I agree with everyone in that she looks like Billie. The worst part though, is that she started taking on a lot of Billie's mannerisms, which is super cringey. I used to look up to Claudia and viewed her as an example of a strong, independent woman but BOY was I wrong!! She hops on one famous musician's dick and her personality takes a complete 360. She's such an attention seeker and is clearly only dating him for clout.

Does anyone else get a super fake vibe from her and Finneas with the whole lovey-dovey charade? Because I certainly do...

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

It's odd for her to pick up her mannerisms especially considering Billie is younger than her. I mean, I guess maybe cause she's famous? Idk, just not usually the age dynamic I would expect.

ders
Informer
Informer

Post by ders »

idontknowwhoiam wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:21 pm
It's odd for her to pick up her mannerisms especially considering Billie is younger than her. I mean, I guess maybe cause she's famous? Idk, just not usually the age dynamic I would expect.
well if you look suspiciously like your boyfriend’s little sister all sorts of weird dynamics are bound to form.

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

cringed soo hard at this point in her new video where she’s trying to talk in Billie’s baby voice again. WTF

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

Just popping over here to make sure I wasn't the only one who has thought Billie Eilish and Claudia look like twins. I've been thinking that since Billie burst onto the scene, so imagine my shock/horror when she started dating her brother. So much confusion.

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

I really don't think highly of Claudia but I don't think she's with Finneas for his fame/money/exposure, if anything, she loves being the special snowflake that gets to go backstage, gets songs written about her etc.

CaliJadeRose
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by CaliJadeRose »

miserlou wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:49 am
She must have a thing for being the hot one in the relationship because her boyfriends (or at least the ones she’s been public about) are so ugly
She dated a male model who was pretty good looking for a while like 2 years ago but she kept that secret mostly. Claiming he was only a friend. He’s from NY. His name’s Erin Mommsen. His current girlfriend slightly resembles Claudia. His fans didn’t like her lol.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ He's not cute either lol.

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

Chloe_Bean wrote:^ He's not cute either lol.
I couldn’t find him on IG, does anyone have a pic? I don’t think anyone she’s dated has been cute but maybe that’s just not my type.

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

wildwild94 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:05 am
I couldn’t find him on IG, does anyone have a pic? I don’t think anyone she’s dated has been cute but maybe that’s just not my type.

Here's his twitter... https://twitter.com/ewlfmommsen_ (I personally think he looks like claudia's twin :? )
He's got some pretty big campaigns on his resume. Still doesn't change the fact that all these guys look like deformed sloths

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

wildwild94 wrote:

Here's his twitter... https://twitter.com/ewlfmommsen_ (I personally think he looks like claudia's twin :? )
He's got some pretty big campaigns on his resume. Still doesn't change the fact that all these guys look like deformed sloths
Omg WEIRD he does look like her twin and deformed sloth has me dying lol! That’s a good common factor description.

CaliJadeRose
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by CaliJadeRose »

wildwild94 wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:27 am
wildwild94 wrote:

Omg WEIRD he does look like her twin and deformed sloth has me dying lol! That’s a good common factor description.

That’s not his twitter that’s a fan twitter account. He used to have a private twitter but I don’t think he has one anymore. His Instagram is all art because he’s also an artist. He’s odd looking like most high fashion models are but he’s way better looking than all her other boyfriends including that Finneas guy lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CaliJadeRose
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by CaliJadeRose »

I like his look. He has that kinda dead look going on lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wildwild94
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wildwild94 »

CaliJadeRose wrote:I like his look. He has that kinda dead look going on lol.
He looks so feminine to me, like the first pic I saw I thought he was a woman. That’s absolutely not a problem, I guess I just didn’t picture Claudia with someone who looks like that? I think it’s honestly just the hair and the fact that he’s skinny. He’d probably be cute with a shorter haircut IMO.

Absolutely has the dead vibe lmao

Return to “Claudia Sulewski”