Chloe Szepanowski/Chloe Szep

starfire
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe Szepanowski/Chloe Szep

Post by starfire »

Her content is so unoriginal, instead of making boring makeup videos using the same products and having the same brands sponsoring her, she should go back to her roots and do singing. She deleted a cover of 'Heart wants what it wants' and 'All of me' which was a shame because they were really amazing, her Colbie cover is amazing, like girl please don't waste that beautiful voice I love it :tu:

cakeface
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cakeface »

Wow Chloe is seeming to get more well known now, she's getting invited to events like Willow and hanging out with Sophie Monk :o What a difference a year can make!

starfire
Informer
Informer

Post by starfire »

cakeface wrote:Wow Chloe is seeming to get more well known now, she's getting invited to events like Willow and hanging out with Sophie Monk :o What a difference a year can make!
Seems to me like she started becoming successful as soon as she ditched Shani :D Good riddance

cakeface
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cakeface »

starfire wrote:
cakeface wrote:Wow Chloe is seeming to get more well known now, she's getting invited to events like Willow and hanging out with Sophie Monk :o What a difference a year can make!
Seems to me like she started becoming successful as soon as she ditched Shani :D Good riddance
Doesn't exactly hurt that her bf and his family have good connections with the media and were recently invited to Sydney by the biggest radio station in Sydney. Plus I think her bf's dad owns/manages a huge media company just based off his fb statuses ;)
Don't get me wrong sure she has a decent media following but not that huge that would warrant this much attention.

starfire
Informer
Informer

Post by starfire »

cakeface wrote:
starfire wrote:
Doesn't exactly hurt that her bf and his family have good connections with the media and were recently invited to Sydney by the biggest radio station in Sydney. Plus I think her bf's dad owns/manages a huge media company just based off his fb statuses ;)
Don't get me wrong sure she has a decent media following but not that huge that would warrant this much attention.
Interesting... by the way I love your DP, Kylie looks like a budget version of Big Ang :rofl:

wolfhaley
Learner
Learner

Post by wolfhaley »

Chloe & Sharon (Angry Dads wife/boyfriends mum) have a styling studio opening in Melbourne in Feb @entirestyling

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

I find her so weird looking, she can look so gorgeous or so MANLY.

shitsandgigs
Informer
Informer

Post by shitsandgigs »

Adelaide wrote:I find her so weird looking, she can look so gorgeous or so MANLY.
I think this every time I see her in a photo/vid. I used to think she could be a model.....but I don't know she can look VERY manly sometimes.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

Did anyone see her Snapchat today? There is literally 50 Snapchats about Bongo (that phone thing where you message your name and it sends back a message) and encouraging people to use it so she can post on her Snapchat, and she completely failed to mention that its about $5 a message. The majority of people she posted were in school uniforms so I'm sure their parents are going to be happt when they get the bill.

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

jtbi98 wrote:Did anyone see her Snapchat today? There is literally 50 Snapchats about Bongo (that phone thing where you message your name and it sends back a message) and encouraging people to use it so she can post on her Snapchat, and she completely failed to mention that its about $5 a message. The majority of people she posted were in school uniforms so I'm sure their parents are going to be happt when they get the bill.
celebs ALWAYS do that i follow about 3 lower end influencers that were doing bongo, its a scam lmao they tell their influencers to do it and post about it and they give them info beforehand and then tell you to text it and you do and get something vague or about a random person in your city and they charge you $5 and chloe was telling them to do it like 4-5 times with different things and reposting everyone to keep encouraging them i was pretty shocked and annoyed she was doing it

averyg21
Talker
Talker

Post by averyg21 »

Does anyone know what happened with Chloe & Karly Stanley?? (aka @karlyandcooper on Insta) I remember them being super tight back in the days but I just checked both of their Instagrams now and Chloe doesn't even have ONE pic of Karly, and Karly's deleted her video with Chloe on YouTube and most pics of the two of them. Just wondering if there was a falling out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

Not sure what happened with her and Karley but I was thinking the same about Steph Claire Smith? The girl Chloe moved in with when she first moved to Melbourne... are they still friends?

averyg21
Talker
Talker

Post by averyg21 »

Chloe & Steph hung out at a recent event in Melbourne I think, so don't think anything bad happened there! I just think they may have drifted apart; but I know something defs must've happened between Chloe & Karly for her to delete all photos of them from her Instagram

averyg21
Talker
Talker

Post by averyg21 »

Chloe & Steph hung out at a recent event in Melbourne I think, so don't think anything bad happened there! I just think they may have drifted apart; but I know something defs must've happened between Chloe & Karly for her to delete all photos of them from her Instagram

fakesutti2016
Talker
Talker

Post by fakesutti2016 »

Not sure if this has already been asked; but what does everyone think of Entire Styling ?

fakesutti2016
Talker
Talker

Post by fakesutti2016 »

I just watched her latest fashion haul and she sounds really bored?? I thought fashion was supposed to be her passion? (rhyme unintended)

beautyqueenstar
Talker
Talker

Post by beautyqueenstar »

She is literally the most boring person I've ever watched online. No personality, no creativity, just bleh. Pretty sure she is just sponging off her boyfriends parents (living with them, opening a business with his mum and using their connections to go places)

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

Entire Styling is a ridiculous concept and won't last long.

Given that their target market is girls around Chloe's age, and who has spare money to spend on styling? People copy style off Instagram these days.

They would be paying huge rent to have their shop front where it is. Chloe has (limited) skills in makeup, but she doesn't need to be paying overheads for that. She could run her MUA page on instagram and not have to pay rent.

Sharon is a 50 year old who dresses like a 20 year old. I wouldn't be taking style tips from her.

poisonprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by poisonprincess »

Adelaide wrote:Entire Styling is a ridiculous concept and won't last long.

Given that their target market is girls around Chloe's age, and who has spare money to spend on styling? People copy style off Instagram these days.

They would be paying huge rent to have their shop front where it is. Chloe has (limited) skills in makeup, but she doesn't need to be paying overheads for that. She could run her MUA page on instagram and not have to pay rent.

Sharon is a 50 year old who dresses like a 20 year old. I wouldn't be taking style tips from her.
Agreed

I feel like the most profitable time would be around school formal time, and even then, I imagine majority of the clientele would be girls using the service would be viewers of Chloe trying to get in on a chance to meet her.

Other than that I imagine it would be practically dormant.

poisonprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by poisonprincess »

Adelaide wrote:Entire Styling is a ridiculous concept and won't last long.

Agreed

I feel like the most profitable time would be around school formal time, and even then, I imagine majority of the clientele would be girls using the service would be viewers of Chloe trying to get in on a chance to meet her.

Other than that I imagine it would be practically dormant.

Return to “#-E”