beautyqueenstar
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe Szepanowski/Chloe Szep

Post by beautyqueenstar »

Adelaide wrote:
beautyqueenstar wrote:Shes had some lip fillers recently. Massive bruise on her top lip in her latest snapchats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Finally admitted it this week, along with getting a scar removed. She also had a doctor tell her everything that's wrong with her facial proportions so wouldn't be surprised if we see some more work in the future.

Chloe's on Instastories asking for 'recommendations, tag below' for outfits for her boyfriend's 21st (aka, begging for free clothes). Then has the audacity to post a DM she got from a fan saying how real she is because she asks for her fan's suggestions :rofl: Are people really that thick? Chloe doesn't want your suggestions, she wants your free stuff!

Yess!! Omg i saw that. She literally asked where can i buy black clothes?? Umm literally every womens fashion store will have black clothes... shes so transparent and a few snaps before that she was showing off a big delivery from beginning boutique and from what i saw most of the clothes were black.

What a scab.

bridielouise5
Talker
Talker

Post by bridielouise5 »

Has anyone seen chloes sister kate ? I don't get how the girl affords stuff when she's always partying/out/ never works, she used to work full time in real estate, I think, but now she's living such a lavish life, buying expensive things, constant holidays etc.

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

bridielouise5 wrote:Has anyone seen chloes sister kate ? I don't get how the girl affords stuff when she's always partying/out/ never works, she used to work full time in real estate, I think, but now she's living such a lavish life, buying expensive things, constant holidays etc.
I can think of one way :rofl: she looks like a man to be honest. Their other sister Amy is much prettier.

bridielouise5
Talker
Talker

Post by bridielouise5 »

Adelaide wrote:
bridielouise5 wrote:Has anyone seen chloes sister kate ? I don't get how the girl affords stuff when she's always partying/out/ never works, she used to work full time in real estate, I think, but now she's living such a lavish life, buying expensive things, constant holidays etc.
I can think of one way :rofl: she looks like a man to be honest. Their other sister Amy is much prettier.

Hahaha I'm thinking of 3 ways, neither of them are the friendly tax paying kind :rofl:

But yes she seems to have a harsh appearance. Amy seems to be the only one whose heading down the right path especially with her uni degree

Madblonde
Debater
Debater

Post by Madblonde »

bridielouise5 wrote:
Adelaide wrote:

Hahaha I'm thinking of 3 ways, neither of them are the friendly tax paying kind :rofl:

But yes she seems to have a harsh appearance. Amy seems to be the only one whose heading down the right path especially with her uni degree

Ok so I don't know about Kate exactly, but you are right on the money for the girls she hangs around. I only came across Kate on instagram via a girl that is known for that sort of thing. One particular girl got caught out on Tagthesponsor's blog (which is a NSFW blog exposing girls who supposedly do this sort of stuff via instagram).

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

Madblonde wrote:
bridielouise5 wrote:
Adelaide wrote:

Ok so I don't know about Kate exactly, but you are right on the money for the girls she hangs around. I only came across Kate on instagram via a girl that is known for that sort of thing. One particular girl got caught out on Tagthesponsor's blog (which is a NSFW blog exposing girls who supposedly do this sort of stuff via instagram).
I love that page! Which one was her friend?

Madblonde
Debater
Debater

Post by Madblonde »

Adelaide wrote:
Madblonde wrote:
bridielouise5 wrote:
Adelaide wrote:
Her name's Grace Sinclair... tagged in Kate's third most recent insta post. I'd never seen the blog until i saw the post on her!!

Her friend is Grace Sinclair, tagged in the caption of Kates 3rd most recent instagram.

bridielouise5
Talker
Talker

Post by bridielouise5 »

Madblonde wrote:
Adelaide wrote:
Madblonde wrote:
bridielouise5 wrote:
Adelaide wrote: I can think of one way :rofl: she looks like a man to be honest. Their other sister Amy is much prettier.
Her name's Grace Sinclair... tagged in Kate's third most recent insta post. I'd never seen the blog until i saw the post on her!!

Her friend is Grace Sinclair, tagged in the caption of Kates 3rd most recent instagram.

What work does this grace girl do ? Still wanna know how kate funds her lifestyle, this girls throwing money like it ain't nothing but doesn't work lmao

bridielouise5
Talker
Talker

Post by bridielouise5 »

So Chloe's selling her entire styling business, purely because she doesn't have enough time to put into it ........
pretty sure all she does is sit at home snap chatting her dogs.
It's so clear she wasn't making enough profit from it

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

bridielouise5 wrote:So Chloe's selling her entire styling business, purely because she doesn't have enough time to put into it ........

Yes exactly she does nothing. If they were that busy she would be working more often, she seems to only "work" some weekends but the rest of the time she is at home or going out for breakfast... The only other thing she does with her time is promoting Hugo or Bongo.

bridielouise5
Talker
Talker

Post by bridielouise5 »

jtbi98 wrote:
bridielouise5 wrote:So Chloe's selling her entire styling business, purely because she doesn't have enough time to put into it ........

Yes exactly she does nothing. If they were that busy she would be working more often, she seems to only "work" some weekends but the rest of the time she is at home or going out for breakfast... The only other thing she does with her time is promoting Hugo or Bongo.
100% !
She also said it's because she doesn't have enough time with doing YouTube videos and travelling..... she uploads once in a blue moon and travels for a short period of time
She's so lazy
I'm curious to see who will actually buy their business Image

KellsBellsx
Talker
Talker

Post by KellsBellsx »

bridielouise5 wrote:So Chloe's selling her entire styling business, purely because she doesn't have enough time to put into it Image........

I agree. She's full of shite. She hardly ever seems to be at Entire Styling working, and during the day, on most weekdays, she's snapchatting from home with her dogs, or at the gym, or out eating. How the hell would she actually survive with a Mon to Fri 9 to 5 job like most of us mere mortals have to do?

YT_Critique
Learner
Learner

Post by YT_Critique »

Hello. I'm trying to catch up. Can someone fill me in on Chloe and Shani. Are they not friends anymore?

KellsBellsx
Talker
Talker

Post by KellsBellsx »

YT_Critique wrote:Hello. I'm trying to catch up. Can someone fill me in on Chloe and Shani. Are they not friends anymore?

I think they are. They just live in different states.

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

What an idiot, I knew this company was a bad business move from the start. Why would they be renting out an entire shop in an expensive area? It makes no sense.

hadidxxluv
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by hadidxxluv »

Does Chloe do anything other than sit at home all day anyway? Maybe goes to gym and eats breakfast at a cafe but really :roll:

queenmbr
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by queenmbr »

How does afford the lifestyle she has? She doesn't have a day job. She barely uploads to youtube and has a pretty average Instagram following?

howdydoody
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by howdydoody »

I wonder the same! Along with The Orval family, I know Mark used to be in sports but that was ages ago and they seem to spend $$$ all the time so I wonder how they are so rich

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

That pregnancy prank video was so staged with her and Mitch to prank her back.

kiwiana
Informer
Informer

Post by kiwiana »

howdydoody wrote:I wonder the same! Along with The Orval family, I know Mark used to be in sports but that was ages ago and they seem to spend $$$ all the time so I wonder how they are so rich
I think I read somewhere that Mark Orval is an app developer and that's how he earned the bulk of his wealth. He was an AFL player for all of five minutes back in the day so I doubt he earned much from that.

Seems to me that Chloe (and his adult children, moreover) are just leeching off him.

Return to “#-E”