BreeAnn Barbie

Are u kidding me
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BreeAnn Barbie

Post by Are u kidding me »

OMG!!! Did anyone else notice how UNEVEN her brows are in her latest video? LMAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:FU:

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Just watched her newest chit chat/collab and man oh man Image this girl cannot blend eyeshadows worth a fuck! She’s always got that distinctive line where she takes everything out to the side in that pointy cat eye shape but doesn’t really blend it upwards to show a smooth transition. Oh and don’t even get me started on her nasty ass grown out acrylics that are yellowed. :barf:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

BreeAnn Barbie

Post by bubbles_328 »

Are u kidding me wrote:OMG!!! Did anyone else notice how UNEVEN her brows are in her latest video? LMAO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
YES I noticed it right off (just made a post but forgot to mention that! Lol!)

She’s been twice to get her “tattoo artist” to microblade them but Apparently they still didn’t do worth a fuck bc she’s back to filling them in.... again!

Cheesy_Peas
Talker
Talker

Post by Cheesy_Peas »

I didn’t think this was really a ‘colab’ as they did it separately rather than together which I thought was what collaborations were all about? This girl is desperate for views.

B1TCH W1TCH
Learner
Learner

Post by B1TCH W1TCH »

How was that a collab? :rofl: Seriously its just two seperate videos with no interaction putting out the same make-up look :roll: I cracked up! Plus this bitch needs to just stop with all the "nobodys watching my shit anymore" crap! People have seen who you really are now bitch and your not a likable person so get used to it. Stop trying to blame YouTube for it :roll: Your channel fell off in 2016 just accept it and deal with it rather than always whining about it.

Are u kidding me
Learner
Learner

B1TCH W1TCH wrote:How was that a collab? :rofl: Seriously its just two seperate videos with no interaction putting out the same make-up look :roll: I cracked up! Plus this bitch needs to just stop with all the "nobodys watching my shit anymore" crap! People have seen who you really are now bitch and your not a likable person so get used to it. Stop trying to blame YouTube for it :roll: Your channel fell off in 2016 just accept it and deal with it rather than always whining about it.
Ugh, no doubt. She's always trying to act like she don't give a fuck about what people think, but the bitch is desperate for attention. Same makeup look AGAIN just different colors. And what the fuck is up with that subtle duck face she always does with her lips? :rofl: does she think it looks sexy or something? :roll: . Bitch just needs to realize her channel is washed up, she's just a dollar store beauty queen has- been.

A Glass Half Empty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by A Glass Half Empty »

She's clueless! For her to think that chances presence is irrelevant to her channel is just about as ignorant white bitch as one can be :rofl: People stopped watching and her channel started declining when she fucked him over so why is she so shocked? Shane ain't shit to her fanbase. He never was shit and he'll never be shit. All he was was a PIECE of shit! It's nice seeing chance thriving in the years since. He obviously has lots of friends along with his girl and he just always seems to be living his best life. When he was with Bree it's like she forced him you be a goddamned hermit or something. So maybe he lucked out in the end. I'll give props to him and middle finger to her. Shes on her way to be one of the most hated on Youtubers ever :tu:

Aditattude
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Aditattude »

A Glass Half Empty wrote:She's clueless! For her to think that chances presence is irrelevant to her channel is just about as ignorant white bitch as one can be :rofl: People stopped watching and her channel started declining when she fucked him over so why is she so shocked? Shane ain't shit to her fanbase. He never was shit and he'll never be shit. All he was was a PIECE of shit! It's nice seeing chance thriving in the years since. He obviously has lots of friends along with his girl and he just always seems to be living his best life. When he was with Bree it's like she forced him you be a goddamned hermit or something. So maybe he lucked out in the end. I'll give props to him and middle finger to her. Shes on her way to be one of the most hated on Youtubers ever :tu:

THANK YOU! All of that goes without question! Chance looks better off but I still really wish they'd get back together or even just do videos together again or something ya know lbs. I know its been said before but chance should really make his own channel cos that would be far more interesting to watch than her dumbass soulless and repetitive bullshit :respekt:

Are u kidding me
Learner
Learner

20180604_212819.png
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :FU:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

may16th2000
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by may16th2000 »

I just watched her new vlog and she mentions GG and how "some girls were saying she was happier with chance in 2014 and she doesn't understand why people are saying that." lol so I guess she does still stalk this page. she went on an obsessive 5 minute rant about it, and it was pretty fucking funny tbh. also, I can't be the only one that wants to die inside when she talks to her dogs in that stupid baby voice. It makes me cringe every single time like please stop. and way to be obsessed with jeffree star and make an entire shrine dedicated to him. that whole vlog was boring and a complete waste of time. she's just a mess right now from start to finish. her channel is absolute trash now and she should quit YouTube lmao.

Aditattude
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Aditattude »

She was happier in her early days on YouTube when she was with Chance. Her relationship with Shane just felt forced af! I just think she has no soul at all.

B1TCH W1TCH
Learner
Learner

Post by B1TCH W1TCH »

may16th2000 wrote:I just watched her new vlog and she mentions GG and how "some girls were saying she was happier with chance in 2014 and she doesn't understand why people are saying that." lol so I guess she does still stalk this page. she went on an obsessive 5 minute rant about it, and it was pretty fucking funny tbh. also, I can't be the only one that wants to die inside when she talks to her dogs in that stupid baby voice. It makes me cringe every single time like please stop. and way to be obsessed with jeffree star and make an entire shrine dedicated to him. that whole vlog was boring and a complete waste of time. she's just a mess right now from start to finish. her channel is absolute trash now and she should quit YouTube lmao.
I find it pretty fucked up that she refuses to even use his name in her videos. His name is CHANCE! Like bitch you were with him for years! And despite your best efforts to act like he didn't exist most of us still root for him. Fuck you and your ego! Chance did exist and pretending he didn't is almost as stupid as your entire channel.

A Glass Half Empty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by A Glass Half Empty »

Chance was in a really bad hit and run accident on his motorcyle :o Looks really serious! After trying to ruin his life I doubt Bree even feels bad for him. They were together for the better part of a decade and he honestly could've died. Smh. She's been trying to erase him from her history and he was almost erased for real. So sad..

cassidyba
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by cassidyba »

I think it’s funny how she goes on rants about how much she hates men and wants nothing to do with them, yet she still comments on Shane’s posts and likes comments from people wanting them to get back together. :rofl: What a train wreck.

Ihatewatch89
Informer
Informer

Post by Ihatewatch89 »

Bree and Shane spent the fourth together. What a liar about not wanting to be with him!

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Ihatewatch89 wrote:Bree and Shane spent the fourth together. What a liar about not wanting to be with him!
Haha yeah i saw that snap she posted of him and her out on the water. Smh. Major attention whore.

B1TCH W1TCH
Learner
Learner

Post by B1TCH W1TCH »

bubbles_328 wrote:
Ihatewatch89 wrote:Bree and Shane spent the fourth together. What a liar about not wanting to be with him!
Haha yeah i saw that snap she posted of him and her out on the water. Smh. Major attention whore.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
What the hell is this girls problem? :rofl:
She really is just an attention seeking skank! The dude cheats on her so i guess she likes being treated like trash. Thats probably why her and chance could make it work :rofl: He was too good for her so she had to find this douche canoe :tu: Good job there Bree :roll:

B1TCH W1TCH
Learner
Learner

Post by B1TCH W1TCH »

bubbles_328 wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What the hell is this girls problem? :rofl:
She really is just an attention seeking skank! The dude cheats on her so i guess she likes being treated like trash. Thats probably why her and chance couldn't make it work :rofl: He was too good for her so she had to find this douche canoe :tu: Good job there Bree :roll:

cassidyba
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by cassidyba »

So she turned off Insta comments because people can’t “handle” how short she is... she’s so dramatic. Nobody actually cares that much, she needs to get over herself. She talks about how short she is more than anyone else. :rofl: Save your eyes and don’t even look at her newest pics.. does she actually think she looks good?? :rofl:

Cheesy_Peas
Talker
Talker

Post by Cheesy_Peas »

In her Carnival of Chaos pics she’s stereotypical trailer trash :rofl:

Return to “A-E”