this is his house, really nothing special , soy not bougie :o

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-prices ... ry=england

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BmwA5H

Post by Sybil Vane »

Haha Roshney throwing shades at her bro because he wanted her to buy Chanel or Dior makeup whilst she got a (shock horror) highstreet Kiko powder : "Well, I'm young, sooooo..." :tu:
That girl is far more down to earth than him, and that's a very good thing.

Meanwhile, let's pause a minute for Ashley's quick message on the importance of being happy overall, and about buying luxe that would've filled a void in his life (true). Allowance cut perhaps? Huge AMEX bill maybe? Poor little thing.

birkin420
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by birkin420 »

^ maybe he has reigned in his spending so he can eventually afford to move out (doubt he will though without being heavily subsidised by the bank of Pops Chouhan). He did mention in a previous vlog that he was interested in South Kensington.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

birkin420 wrote:^ maybe he has reigned in his spending so he can eventually afford to move out (doubt he will though without being heavily subsidised by the bank of Pops Chouhan). He did mention in a previous vlog that he was interested in South Kensington.
Maybe, though there's a difference in being interested in a swanky area to show off and to be wealthy enough to afford it. His childhood friend lives there, although it's funny because he says Fulton, while she said South Ken, go figure (interestingly, that vlog seems to be gone). Not to mention earlier vlogs that were all about a croc Birkin for 'investment purposes' until he realised it was expensive, so we shall see... ;)

irenicus85
Lurker
Lurker

Post by irenicus85 »

if he continue like this, i wonder if he will get bashed / bullied on the street. lol, too obnoxious

luxurylalaland
Learner
Learner

Post by luxurylalaland »

I have found it interesting that he hasn't purchased anything of substance recently. It seems like all he did way buy buy buy last year and the only thing he's got this year is a pair of sunglasses and some sunblock. My bet's on an allowance cut back.
Absolutely all information posted is public, found through Google, Facebook, and other public accounts. Absolutely nothing I post is secretly released or completely confidential private information; if I found it through Google, so can you.

zcftg92
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by zcftg92 »

Eurgh.

Cue the hundreds of posts of him wearing his new Moncler jacket in the abnormally warm British weather...he definitely got it reduced on sale.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

zcftg92 wrote:Eurgh.

Cue the hundreds of posts of him wearing his new Moncler jacket in the abnormally warm British weather...he definitely got it reduced on sale.
Haha good guess ! Expect a picture of the receipt on Instagram in 3, 2, 1... He is so predictable.

There's something else. Have you noticed how he switches cars sometimes? And that he chauffeurs his sis or his Mum (helping out the family, so he says)? Here's my guess : the cars are his parents', so he borrows his dad's when Papa Chouhan is flying, and his mum's when Dad's around.
This wouldn't be his first lie anyway.

luxurylalaland
Learner
Learner

Post by luxurylalaland »

zcftg92 wrote:Eurgh.

I was just about to say "Who tf buys a Moncler jacket in May??" oh yeah, those who can't pay full price..

I have nothing wrong about buying things on sale or discount, but don't misrepresent yourself like he does. It's so childish and immature. Never forget his experience at Simon Carter 8-)

https://www.simoncarter.net/blog/post/m ... august_2-1
Absolutely all information posted is public, found through Google, Facebook, and other public accounts. Absolutely nothing I post is secretly released or completely confidential private information; if I found it through Google, so can you.

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

Saw Bmwash's Instagram pics, this character is a wannabe disgusting piece of filth

irenicus85
Lurker
Lurker

Post by irenicus85 »

Brizgos wrote:Saw Bmwash's Instagram pics, this character is a wannabe disgusting piece of filth
totally :rofl:

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

That candyman suit though... :rofl:

Speaking of disguise, that little dude often reminds me of this.

TheHandbagOf Glory
Debater
Debater

Post by TheHandbagOf Glory »

His little green suit is from John Lewis, why doesn't he just say that? People are commenting Dior or custom DKNY but it's right there on the John Lewis website.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

TheHandbagOf Glory wrote:His little green suit is from John Lewis, why doesn't he just say that? People are commenting Dior or custom DKNY but it's right there on the John Lewis website.
And there goes his high luxe #feelingspendy shopping, no wonders he doesn't want to spill the beans.

luxurylalaland
Learner
Learner

Post by luxurylalaland »

In his most recent vlog he pays for his lunch with his *peasantly* gold card. I guess his dad took the black card back? He also goes on a tirade in his most recent Q&A about he treats everyone exact the same which I really doubt seeing the snide comments he's made about Robyn in past videos.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

That little dude is proper cringe.

I bet he didn't film his nice meal with Trina because 1. They've been told off by staff for filming 2. They didn't make it inside
From the guy who'd vlog tap water poured into his glass during lunch in an average brasserie, there's no way in hell he'd forget to film his wonderful and yummy QT with his best luxie... :roll:

Speaking of her, it took me five seconds to get her address. He said Eastbourne. If you know her husband's full name, you may locate their crib.
Similar MO to the time he vlogged from his car, in his street, with the name of said street behind him.

What.a.moron.

I wouldn't hire that guy to defend Barbie in her imaginary fight against Ken on my imaginary beach.

PassaSauz
Informer
Informer

Post by PassaSauz »

Trina's house looked soooooo messy. OMG pay a housekeeper if you're too lazy to pick up after yourself. As a lux owner myself I could never bring myself to just throw items onto a shelf in a messy room. Some without a dust bag. Ashley's items are stored pretty neatly in his cramped room at his parents home. Maybe she could have him help her organize her things.

I think Ash had his epiphany about spending because his parents probably got in his ass about his spending habits. When you live at home you shouldn't be blowing thousands especially living rent free. He can afford to live on his own if that's the case.

BTW Ash, because I know you read here. YOUR HAIR IS AN AWFUL MESS! Just like your style.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

PassaSauz wrote:BTW Ash, because I know you read here. YOUR HAIR IS AN AWFUL MESS! Just like your style.
Hear, hear !
He is slowly but surely morphing into a Budget Zayn, minus piercings and tattoos and so much tackier.

irenicus85
Lurker
Lurker

Post by irenicus85 »

Sybil Vane wrote:
PassaSauz wrote:BTW Ash, because I know you read here. YOUR HAIR IS AN AWFUL MESS! Just like your style.
Hear, hear !
He is slowly but surely morphing into a Budget Zayn, minus piercings and tattoos and so much tackier.

and...stylish guy don't carry LV, LV is sooo basic bitch

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

irenicus85 wrote:
Sybil Vane wrote:
Hear, hear !

and...stylish guy don't carry LV, LV is sooo basic bitch
Yep, LV is entry-level for luxe. That monogramed cheapy canvas tricks people like that little dude into thinking they made it. He couldn't be more wrong, as luxe can't be seen, only felt. He wants to behave wealthy but he ends up looking nouveau riche and tacky. Constant namedropping is another nail in the coffin.

Actually, he shouldn't pursue law where he is undoubtedly hopeless. He should be a concierge. A hotel concierge.

Return to “#-E”