CityandMakeup

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CityandMakeup

Post by daddyoh »

maybe misswulu (sorry if i spelled that wrong) knows something we don't. those pics are over a month old + that design company posted on instagram that they were hiring, so maybe it's to replace steph?

misswluu
Learner
Learner

Post by misswluu »

I'm not sure what she's doing now - but I have her on facebook and she left the interior design company. Didn't say what she's moved on to!

MzMichelle537
Informer
Informer

Post by MzMichelle537 »

Is this chick still around???

ItsEllie
Learner
Learner

Post by ItsEllie »

Arielle wrote:Had to go back to like the 13th page of this thread to find this screenshot but somebody posted this back in June of 2013.
1.png
I use to really like her years ago and forgot about her since she hasn't uploaded in so long. I came across a video of hers the other day, and decided to see why she left. I never understand why these girls get so annoyed with Youtube. Like their videos are such a great service to us and they should make so much money sitting in their rooms, wearing pajama pants, giving us beauty advice. :roll:

MzMichelle537
Informer
Informer

Post by MzMichelle537 »

ItsEllie wrote:
Arielle wrote:Had to go back to like the 13th page of this thread to find this screenshot but somebody posted this back in June of 2013.
1.png
I use to really like her years ago and forgot about her since she hasn't uploaded in so long. I came across a video of hers the other day, and decided to see why she left. I never understand why these girls get so annoyed with Youtube. Like their videos are such a great service to us and they should make so much money sitting in their rooms, wearing pajama pants, giving us beauty advice. :roll:
Lmao I know right. Its suuuuch a hassle making all that money that way :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

girliegirl
Debater
Debater

Post by girliegirl »

Just found this thread. It's so weird how she just disappeared from youtube and instagram, and didn't say bye or anything :?

ItsEllie
Learner
Learner

Post by ItsEllie »

MzMichelle537 wrote:
ItsEllie wrote:
1.png
Lmao I know right. Its suuuuch a hassle making all that money that way :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
haha Whenever I hear a youtuber say that, especially a beauty youtuber, I want to slap them! lol

peasandcarrots
Learner
Learner

Post by peasandcarrots »

every time this thread comes back to the front page i think she might have finally done something interesting, but nope.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Same af ^

amandajay
Debater
Debater

Post by amandajay »

What ever happened to her?

Tina Belcher
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tina Belcher »

Dang, it's been over a month since someone posted in her thread. I never post here, but I read from time to time...I thought I'd go to her channel just to see if maybe, just maybe, she uploaded a video (I was also worried pigs would fly, but ya know). It said she was active three days ago! So the bitch still checks her channel for sure, wonder if she just reads the hate comments? I don't understand why you would still log into your channel if you don't even fucking post. She's so useless.

vanillabeannoel

Post by vanillabeannoel »

nikkie619 wrote:Dang, it's been over a month since someone posted in her thread. I never post here, but I read from time to time...I thought I'd go to her channel just to see if maybe, just maybe, she uploaded a video (I was also worried pigs would fly, but ya know). It said she was active three days ago! So the bitch still checks her channel for sure, wonder if she just reads the hate comments? I don't understand why you would still log into your channel if you don't even fucking post. She's so useless.
I actually checked up on her a couple days ago, too. I watched some of her old videos and I remember her being lazy and half assing her videos but good god it's worse than I remembered.
But I still really want to find a way onto your private/personal insta...

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Tina Belcher
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tina Belcher »

vanillabeannoel wrote:
nikkie619 wrote:Dang, it's been over a month since someone posted in her thread. I never post here, but I read from time to time...I thought I'd go to her channel just to see if maybe, just maybe, she uploaded a video (I was also worried pigs would fly, but ya know). It said she was active three days ago! So the bitch still checks her channel for sure, wonder if she just reads the hate comments? I don't understand why you would still log into your channel if you don't even fucking post. She's so useless.
I actually checked up on her a couple days ago, too. I watched some of her old videos and I remember her being lazy and half assing her videos but good god it's worse than I remembered.

I tried to follow her personal account, she denied me :rofl: I just wanna see how much more of a trainwreck she is now.

this.on
Informer
Informer

Post by this.on »

nikkie619 wrote:
vanillabeannoel wrote:

I tried to follow her personal account, she denied me :rofl: I just wanna see how much more of a trainwreck she is now.
I did too...twice haha I figured I stood a chance since I'm Canadian, but I'm on the other side of the country so it didn't really work lol

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

vanillabeannoel

Post by vanillabeannoel »

this.on wrote:
nikkie619 wrote:
vanillabeannoel wrote:

I did too...twice haha I figured I stood a chance since I'm Canadian, but I'm on the other side of the country so it didn't really work lol

I should just try it. I live in the same town as her. We have some mutual. Screw it I'm going for it lol

Tina Belcher
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tina Belcher »

Let us know how it goes :rofl:

MrsRevv
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by MrsRevv »

She blocks everyone on Instagram! I found photos of her on HighHeelsLowCars.. it's an instagram for female car enthusiasts.

She's gained a significant amount of weight since she had her boobs done. You can tell in her legs.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Lol I never would have thought she would have cankles !!

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

^ oh WOW - me neither! she looks so odd in that picture.. i would have never posted that if i was her (or sent it to that page or whatever)

this.on
Informer
Informer

Post by this.on »

MrsRevv wrote:She blocks everyone on Instagram! I found photos of her on HighHeelsLowCars.. it's an instagram for female car enthusiasts.

She's gained a significant amount of weight since she had her boobs done. You can tell in her legs.

I don't know if she gained a significant amount of weight. She definitely has cankles but she's still pretty skinny. When I went on a tour to Europe I developed cankles (to the point where I had to buy a size up in shoes) but my doctor said it was from the plane ride and large amounts of walking followed by a day on a bus while already being run down and sick with a bacterial infection (on top of my asthma). And the only way to get rid of them was to elevate my feet and stay off of them for a few weeks.

My point is that I don't think she gained weight but I think she did do something to get cankles. It could just be water retention or from lots of walking or something like that.

Return to “A-E”