DramaticMac

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: DramaticMac

Post by Armywife1508 »

I missed the new relationship. She and John seemed too different. She’s back to her tacky hair and nails. But how does she make any money??

In her Instagram posts she has photos of herself in Amsterdam in the middle of Jan. She was still with John then. Maybe it was another trip where she expected a proposal... She only seems happy when she’s in a relationship.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

onionface
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by onionface »

Lol a back-up replacement. She's not a computer lol.
Could've fooled me with the way she keeps men around as potential replacements. She's the type who can't function without dick in her life.

Damien is her gay best friend.
Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I just recently starting watching her vlogs so I have no idea who's regularly mentioned on her videos. Anyone know the new bf's name?

CanadianExpat
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by CanadianExpat »

Wow I’m actually shocked at this, she really lamented that John was the one, especially saying how great he was and how much he brought her out of her depression after her big breakup of a very long term relationship. I did notice how fucking salty she got when people suggested for her not to take things so fast with him, she moved in around October and moved out in January after all the money and time she spent on his flat lol
I kinda thought maybe she just didn’t want to live with him but was still with him, because I saw her respond to a comment on a previous vlog (a very recent one when she started back vlogging) and someone asked how John was and she said he was in great form and they were doing good. So obviously I think she was going to keep the newest guy a secret as she must have known people would judge her, but then decided to come clean after 90% of the comments were people asking about her relationship and why the hell she was suddenly back home.
Also I went to see what people were saying on her newest vlog and she’s disabled comments now, I saw the first few ones and yes people were like wtf! You’re moved on to someone else already and why didn’t you just tell us you broke up? :roll:

Aisling seems a nice girl, but my god she’s so secretive and I hate that. Does anyone remember when she quit the vlogs halfway through vlogmas and she said it was because her nana was sick (fair enough) and also because she didn’t feel safe to do them anymore. Do you think Perfect John perhaps was controlling after all, and didn’t like her doing them, and maybe she saw some red flags and thus the sudden end to the relationship and her running home again.
Either that or she’s a cheater, she cheated on poor hunky Jimmy after all. :?

Final thought, she seems a nice girl over all, but she’s got some real issues... with needing to be with a man, issues with food, and finally she cannot take any type of criticism or even we’ll meaning advice.
PS her extensions are terrible she looked so much more beautiful when she had her natural hair.

avb00
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by avb00 »

How did everyone here find out she cheated on Jimmy with her boss in Whealen's pharmacy?

I don't know if John was controlling or if there were red flags. I suppose we'll only really know if somebody comments on this thread who knows Aisling personally or knows someone who knows her.

I noticed the comments were disabled on the latest video. I arrived too late to notice them before they had been. What comments did people write on the video?

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

avb00 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:41 am
How did everyone here find out she cheated on Jimmy with her boss in Whealen's pharmacy?

I don't know if John was controlling or if there were red flags. I suppose we'll only really know if somebody comments on this thread who knows Aisling personally or knows someone who knows her.

I noticed the comments were disabled on the latest video. I arrived too late to notice them before they had been. What comments did people write on the video?
I was wondering the same thing. Now I wonder if she will keep vlogging

CanadianExpat
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by CanadianExpat »

Jimmy went ahead and moved to New Zealand end of last year! Good for him, he moved on and is making a good go of his life, she must be fuming...
I agree, I think John liked the way she looked in her travel vlogs, natural.
The comments on the vlog were not very supportive of her sudden announcement of her end of relationship and having a new bf already. It’s the same exact way she jumped into John John John John. The thing is, if she just told her subs at the time, she was moving home etc then she would have received a lot more support IMO. She disappeared, neglected her channel for a very long time, then reappeared and of course it seems to fast for her subs for her to have a new bf already, we didn’t even know she had ended her “perfect, happiest I’ve ever been, best thing to ever happen to me” relationship!
Girl, JUST BE HONEST!
I do wonder what her next vlog will be like, I don’t think she expected the negative response to her last one and that’s why she suddenly disabled the comments.

avb00
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by avb00 »

So she accidentally announced who she’s seeing on her Twitter.

His name is Paddy and he’s 24 so a little younger than her. They went clay shooting yesterday and they are going to Rome in a few weeks as well.

A lot more to her personal life is posted on Twitter compared to her blogs! She seems very happy anyways.

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

Well her new tweets are interesting! Not sure if she's totally "happy" or "there" but good for her if she has been making positive changes. Sad to hear she has an eating disorder though.

avb00
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by avb00 »

bitchesbelike wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:05 am
Well her new tweets are interesting! Not sure if she's totally "happy" or "there" but good for her if she has been making positive changes. Sad to hear she has an eating disorder though.
I feel she read through the majority of this thread as she addressed all the thoughts and rumors about her from here. I wouldn’t say people would comment all of those things on her YouTube to that extent!

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

avb00 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:42 am
bitchesbelike wrote:
I feel she read through the majority of this thread as she addressed all the thoughts and rumors about her from here. I wouldn’t say people would comment all of those things on her YouTube to that extent!
I agree lol. But no one ever wants to admit to reading here!

CanadianExpat
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by CanadianExpat »

avb00 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:42 am
bitchesbelike wrote:
I have never seen comments like that on any of her videos. She definitely read that stuff here. What’s the toxic relationship she’s referring to? Jimmy?

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

She really needs to revisit some of her nutrition classes. How does she have a degree and still stuff herself full of such junk?
Typo’s Happen :tu:

onionface
Informer
Informer

Post by onionface »

How is she able to eat so much crap food and not gain a pound? Binge eating maybe?

I know I've called her out on a few things but I do like Aisling. She talked about her pap smear results coming back as abnormal. I know how scary it is to think you might possibly have cancer. I hope everything turns out okay for her.

Post by Guest »

bitchesbelike wrote:
Do you mean that you don’t think or believe she is over Jimmy or the breakdown of their relationship? If that’s what you mean then I agree.
She’s not fully over Jimmy or the breakdown of their relationship; and that is obvious. ANYTIME Jimmy or his girlfriend put anything on their social media about their relationship Aisling gets into a mood and will either go quiet on social media or go on a Twitter rant.

Recently a new pic appeared on FB of Jimmy and his gf, then Aisling went on a rant about “comments” on her videos – there are no comments, she’s QUITE CLEARLY reading this thread (Hey Ais 🙋) and is shitting herself about her true behavior coming to light. She’s not all sweetness and light like she makes out.

The two videos she made about Jimmy are so contradicting. In one video she’s all about her love for him, and in the next he is the devil. The girl is as fake as they come. You can’t believe a word that comes from her mouth.

She is struggling to handle that Jimmy has moved on, moved away from her and is making a good life for himself, meanwhile she can’t keep a man and ends up at home every few months.

When she was living with Jimmy, she never mentioned that it wasn’t only her and Jimmy there, but Jimmy’s brother too, and when he moved out in 2017, Jimmy and Aisling broke up a few weeks later, probably because Jimmy was sick of carrying her financially. 🤨

Jessie226
Learner
Learner

Post by Jessie226 »

What's Jimmy's insta? She's saying she never cheated on him, I wonder if this is true.

The rant she went on Twitter about how fasting is SO DANGEROUS YOU GUYS annoyed me. She thinks cos she's a nutritionist that she knows exactly how everyone should be eating. SO many people practise intermittent fasting and it comes with so many benefits such as lower blood sugar levels, decreased risk of cancer, decreased risk of Alzheimers, weight loss, reduced risk of heart disease,lower blood pressure + Cholesterol, reduced inflammation and the cleaning out of old cells to be replaced with new ones etc. not to mention a great tool for managing diabetes. I won't go on a rant about it but the point is that if you actually do you research on it and practise it in a safe way (keeping an eye on magnesium and potassium levels) it can be life changing. She literally just admitted she has an eating disorder so why should people come to her for nutrition advice anyway :/

How old is Aisling?

avb00
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by avb00 »

She’s 29. Her birthday is January. So many tweets about her boyfriend lately and those dates/him stealing half the bed lol. His name is paddy dunne. Jimmy’s insta is private but loads of pictures on Facebook of him and his girlfriend. The girlfriend works in the makeup and drama industry!

Jessie226
Learner
Learner

Post by Jessie226 »

I really want to see a pic of him but I suppose it would be odd to post his fb here haha. That's quite an age gap, although my boyfriend is also 24 and I'm 27 so can't say much!

onionface
Informer
Informer

Post by onionface »

The rant she went on Twitter about how fasting is SO DANGEROUS YOU GUYS annoyed me. She thinks cos she's a nutritionist that she knows exactly how everyone should be eating.
Couldn't agree with you more. Fasting is healthy as long as it's done right.

She also slammed keto which I don't think is completely fair. Keto has it's benefits especially for those with insulin issues. Does she think humans were eating carbs and fast food back millions of years ago? She's not a scientist or a doctor and she herself doesn't eat properly and suffers from an eating disorder so she needs to have several seats. She really isn't someone I would be taking nutritional advice from.

CanadianExpat
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by CanadianExpat »

I don’t care how many bf she goes through, she’d have jimmy back in a nanosecond if he gave her the time of day. His new gf is a complete stunner and I really think she’s jealous as hell. John was a total rebound type relationship since she already admitted she begged jimmy to take her back and he said no. So she jumped into that relationship moving way too fast with someone she was clearly better to remain friends with.
This new guy is on social media a lot and she doesn’t seem to be trying to keep his identity a secret really. He’s a football player and a bit of a jack the lad type, seems very different to John John John.
The whole being a nutritionist thing irks the shit out of me. We speculated she had an ED previously due to her being so underweight and the sheer amount of junk food she consumes daily. Then she went off on a rant and admitted she does have one, so she really does need to STFU about anything to do with a healthy diet as she clearly has no business telling anyone how to eat properly.

Side note: it really bugs the shit out of me in her video description boxes she still posts that she is a nutritionist and works with clients every week in a clinic. She hasn’t done that job for about 4 fucking years now and like I said, she is the last person I would take diet and nutrition advice from!

I honestly don’t know how she lives off YouTube money alone. She doesn’t put out enough content to make a decent amount of money off of and she doesn’t work outside of YouTube so how does she pay her lifestyle? Obviously lives rent free with mom and dad 🤨

Post by Guest »

damn I wonder if she is on some type of med or what because she sound so hyper and she doesn't stop talking, like it's crazy how much she can't stop talking or say 1 million things at the same time, maybe it was like that before and I didn't notice? lol, IDK I'm shocked.

Return to “A-E”