callmecrazy
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: itskeerstin

Post by callmecrazy »

Edie wrote:
Something she said that I thought was weird was there are "a lot of other people involved".
I get the feeling she's referring to his ex-wife. I don't know ow the laws work there 100% but is the ex had sole custody or what not, maybe she didn't want her around the kid? That would cause her to move out? Maybe she threatened to not let him see the kid?

callmecrazy
Learner
Learner

Post by callmecrazy »

Edie wrote:
Something she said that I thought was weird was there are "a lot of other people involved".
I get the feeling she's referring to his ex-wife. I don't know ow the laws work there 100% but is the ex had sole custody or what not, maybe she didn't want her around the kid? That would cause her to move out? Maybe she threatened to not let him see the kid?

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

callmecrazy wrote:
Edie wrote:
Yeah that was my guess too. Something about the ex/mother of the kid. Maybe she doesn't want him on YouTube at all or something else is going on. Custody battle? Maybe something along those lines but that doesn't really fit with them talking about this for like a year now, if it was some custody issue I feel like she would have moved out sooner. Who knows. Someone throw out another theory.

Parasaurolophus
Talker
Talker

Post by Parasaurolophus »

I have two hypotheses about the separate appartments:

He cheated on her, felt bad and told her. Watching her videos I always had the impression that he was too nice, like he felt guilty about something. He would buy her stuff or makeup for no reason, or he would follow her around when she would shop.

He is in a custody battle for his son and the court is looking at familial revenue. Since she spends money like water the familial track record must be pretty miserable. So she moved out to be out of the equation for him to get his kid.

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

Oh man, if he cheated on her it was super early on in the relationship. I wonder why the hell she would stay with him. Hmm. I wonder if he's still banging his ex.

Yeah the only thing that seems to work is a custody thing. But I still wonder why it took a year for her to get her own place in that instance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

I'm not surprised she is staying with him no matter what happened. She was single for so long and used to complain about it frequently in videos.
I didn't know he had an ex wife and child, so that is a definite possibility that there are big issues with custody, although his kid looks 13 years old. Maybe it's his child that doesn't like Keerstin.

ValWinchester1990
Informer
Informer

Post by ValWinchester1990 »

I'm pretty sure she hauls more than any other Youtuber I'm subscribed to...and that's saying a lot cause there are some people with massive amounts of makeup.

Although, I really don't know what else her channel is good for because her makeup skills are mediocre at best. I wouldn't take any tutorial of hers seriously. When's the last time we saw her wearing a creative eye look? I can't remember. Might have to unsub soon....

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I like Kirsten. By the sounds of it, she has quite a well paid job but, it's taken her a few months to find/save for a place of her own. I also seem to think it's David's ex that's causing them problems and custody of his son. I think his son appeared in a couple of videos - maybe the ex is against this happening.

If the son is a teenager - he'll be off to college/uni in a few years - so maybe they've decided to live apart until custody is sorted.... but, in a few years, the son will be off studying so he won't really impact on their relationship. I don't think David has been unfaithful - it comes across that Kirsten has had stress both at home and at work and they just need space for now. They come across as a really happy couple - I hope they can make their way through this x
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

I think the kid is younger than that (teenager). I'm not good at kid ages so I'll put the range at 8-12.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parasaurolophus
Talker
Talker

Bitch has no respect for her subscribers. A good friend of mine sent her stuff around 2 months ago. Kirsten has not sent her a thank you message, a note or addressed her in a video. 2 months! My friend put a lot of time in choosing items and wanted to know if Kirsten iked them. She is quite upset now.

QuePasa
Informer
Informer

Post by QuePasa »

Parasaurolophus wrote:Bitch has no respect for her subscribers. A good friend of mine sent her stuff around 2 months ago. Kirsten has not sent her a thank you message, a note or addressed her in a video. 2 months! My friend put a lot of time in choosing items and wanted to know if Kirsten iked them. She is quite upset now.
I am curious if your friend said why she sent Kirstin stuff? I have never understood why people send things to YTers. (I mean no disrespect to your friend; I am genuinely curious).

Parasaurolophus
Talker
Talker

QuePasa wrote:
Parasaurolophus wrote:Bitch has no respect for her subscribers. A good friend of mine sent her stuff around 2 months ago. Kirsten has not sent her a thank you message, a note or addressed her in a video. 2 months! My friend put a lot of time in choosing items and wanted to know if Kirsten iked them. She is quite upset now.
I am curious if your friend said why she sent Kirstin stuff? I have never understood why people send things to YTers. (I mean no disrespect to your friend; I am genuinely curious).
She really likes Kirsten and wanted to raise her spirits asshe said she was going through a rough patch. I hope my friend learnt her lesson: Kirsten doesn't give a shit about her subscribers and caring about her will bring you nothing but bad stuff

Parasaurolophus
Talker
Talker

About her last video (rediscovered favorites): 1) I think she looks better with glasses (no contacts) and no makeup. It's very telling about your makeup skills when you look better without makeup on... 2) I think she and David broke up

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Her and David HAVE broken up. I've been looking around social media. It seems such a shame as they obviously idolised each other. I've noticed she's taken a lot of videos down with David in them but there's a few still up on her vlog channel x

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

I know. I know. It's her money and she can do what she wants with it. But MY GAWD this girl is the biggest hoarder! All of her videos are hauls and usually come in 2 parts. I am a makeup junkie myself. But it's as though she feels she HAS to spend every penny she makes at Sephora or Ulta. I can see why her channel doesn't grow at all. Her channel is a snoozefest. I unsubbed a long time ago but still pop in to watch a video every now and again. Her money. Her hoard. Her issue. :zz:

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Parasaurolophus wrote:
QuePasa wrote:
She really likes Kirsten and wanted to raise her spirits asshe said she was going through a rough patch. I hope my friend learnt her lesson: Kirsten doesn't give a shit about her subscribers and caring about her will bring you nothing but bad stuff
I get a ton of immature vibes form Kirsten. It was unwise to send her anything because this is a girl who clearly bounces back at the bar and by being around her family. I think that's what she had in common with her ex.... and I think it's safe to say at this point that he is an ex, but being a dad is his #1 job I'm sure. He's nowhere on her IG anymore, she never mentions him, and moving out was the beginning of the end. She just didn't see it and was in denial. At least her work keeps her busy.

messexpress09
Lurker
Lurker

Post by messexpress09 »

I wonder if she will ever address it?

yesitsme
Debater
Debater

Post by yesitsme »

Ok, so this chick (after discount) spent $640 during the Sephora sales... wtf. What does she do with it besides hoard it?!

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

She seemed drunk on her last video?? Not sure if she was - she just appeared to be x

littlegrey
Learner
Learner

Post by littlegrey »

Does anyone else follow her on Snapchat? She must be taking their split really hard; she's pretty much stopped doing anything with her channel and spends a lot of time drinking / with her cat. Nothing wrong with that but it's almost like she's maniacally hauling purchases to make up for everything else that's missing,

Return to “F-J”