JayJaysBeautyBlog / Jordan Cheyenne

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: JayJaysBeautyBlog / Jordan Cheyenne

Post by littlejxo »

Yeah I know, same! Remember awhile back when she’d had something happen like her mailbox or something at her apartment had gotten broken into? ... that was during one of the times they’d broken up I do believe... makes u wonder if he was behind that. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh ya I forgot about that. Wow if she found out that was him and she stayed then she's a bigger idiot than I thought. Even when she said he'd police her comments.. like that's controlling af lmao.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

JayJaysBeautyBlog / Jordan Cheyenne

Post by bubbles_328 »

Double post

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

:lol: wow that photo.

I really hate it when people post pictures where they're CLEARLY trying to score sexy points but then try to act like they're not by adding some completely unrelated introspective quote. Come on now!
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

olivetime7
Informer
Informer

Post by olivetime7 »

Like first of all, she didn’t lose 8 pounds in a week, and even if she did, that’s completely unhealthy

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

olivetime7 wrote:Like first of all, she didn’t lose 8 pounds in a week, and even if she did, that’s completely unhealthy
Look like judging from the comments she blames the huge weight decrease as a drop in sodium...

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

olivetime7 wrote:Like first of all, she didn’t lose 8 pounds in a week, and even if she did, that’s completely unhealthy
Look like judging from the comments she blames the huge weight decrease as a drop in sodium...

olivetime7
Informer
Informer

Post by olivetime7 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
bubbles_328 wrote:
littlejxo wrote:
When she was talking about how upset he'd get about it and how she didn't care about posting the vid, etc I kept thinking damn I hope he doesn't do something fucked up. :|
Yeah I know, same! Remember awhile back when she’d had something happen like her mailbox or something at her apartment had gotten broken into? ... that was during one of the times they’d broken up I do believe... makes u wonder if he was behind that. Image

Y'all are so trusting of her to take her word about him for face value! I wish I could be more like that. I feel like Jordan has been caught being dishonest so many times that I'm not even convinced this dude is such a bad guy. She's offered no real proof that he's done anything bad. Idk, I just feel like I don't trust anything she says and she could be using this situation to manipulate her audience. Like a last ditch effort after so much back and forth. He had nothing to do with her running her mouth about them being on or off 60,000 times. Of course when she's talking to her audience for the 60,001 time about how they're "over", she's going to have a litany of terrible things he's done. The dude might be a perfectly good and normal man and she is the crazy controlling one for all we know!
Very true!! Never thought of that

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

Lmao I got about 2 mins into her new video and she's already saying she loved and still loved Chris. Why do I feel like this is headed in a bad direction smh.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

littlejxo wrote:Lmao I got about 2 mins into her new video and she's already saying she loved and still loved Chris. Why do I feel like this is headed in a bad direction smh.
That’s exactly what i thought too when she said that. I was like ‘oh fuck here we go they’ll be back together in a month’ ImageImageImageImage

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

littlejxo wrote:Lmao I got about 2 mins into her new video and she's already saying she loved and still loved Chris. Why do I feel like this is headed in a bad direction smh.
That’s exactly what i thought too when she said that. I was like ‘oh fuck here we go they’ll be back together in a month’ ImageImageImageImage

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

bubbles_328 wrote:

Right like just the way she said it was almost setting us up for the inevitable lol.

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

Man, now there's nothing to post about her lmao

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

littlejxo wrote:Man, now there's nothing to post about her lmao
Was just thinking this yesterday Image I watched her recent Walmart fashion haul and while the stuff she got was cute, I was a little disappointed in how she showed it. She didn’t do any head to toe poses but showed some cute boots she got yet never showed them ON with an outfit. Image

she said she spent like $100 but that she was trying to be “thrifty” and save for a house yet all I ever hear her say is how she spent 100 here or 80 there etc, but that she’s watching her money cuz she’s saving for a house... ummm how tho?! That may not be a lot of money to her but it is to me and I am betting a good chunk of other folks as well. That is still good money that honestly shld be going into her house fund instead of to shopping, but I guess she needs content badly now that she was called out for her Trisha Paytas-esque relationship videos lololol.

It makes me wonder tho... does she take all this stuff back and get the money refunded after doing the hauls? Hmm Image

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

bubbles_328 wrote:
Was just thinking this yesterday Image I watched her recent Walmart fashion haul and while the stuff she got was cute, I was a little disappointed in how she showed it. She didn’t do any head to toe poses but showed some cute boots she got yet never showed them ON with an outfit. Image

she said she spent like $100 but that she was trying to be “thrifty” and save for a house yet all I ever hear her say is how she spent 100 here or 80 there etc, but that she’s watching her money cuz she’s saving for a house... ummm how tho?! That may not be a lot of money to her but it is to me and I am betting a good chunk of other folks as well. That is still good money that honestly shld be going into her house fund instead of to shopping, but I guess she needs content badly now that she was called out for her Trisha Paytas-esque relationship videos lololol.

It makes me wonder tho... does she take all this stuff back and get the money refunded after doing the hauls? Hmm Image

Lol yep I'm sure she's realizing now that people are much less interested in her vids now that her bf is gone. :rofl:

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

bubbles_328 wrote:

Lol yep I'm sure she's realizing now that people are much less interested in her vids now that her bf is gone. :rofl:

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Oh boy, now in her latest video she is claiming she is going to be moving by the end of this year and says it’ll be somewhere like the OC or Huntington Beach. Call me crazy but isn’t Huntington Beach the place where her and her ex and son went a few vlogs ago, the one where they went to visit him where he lived and she had the fancy edited vlog up portraying like their relationship was perfect and fine? I cld be wrong bc I didn’t go back and rewatch the other vlog but isn’t Huntington Beach where her ex lives? Seems odd to me she’s now looking to move and mentions one of the places she wants to go to is closer to where he is....

Norcalghal
Talker
Talker

Post by Norcalghal »

That’s what I was thinking but then again she’s on that alleged fitness grind. We all know she only works out when she’s single and lies about her weight. I pretty sure she won’t follow thru with either move or purchasing a home. I honestly think it’s a cop out to buying a house. Just watch, com Dec she’ll say “ with the holidays, and my boss babe academy courses, podcast, Sadie and Christians school, I just don’t have the time to move!” It’s all a scheme to save face from bragging that she’s gunna purchase a home only to not been able to follow through. This girl is all lies and no follow through

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Norcalghal wrote:That’s what I was thinking but then again she’s on that alleged fitness grind. We all know she only works out when she’s single and lies about her weight. I pretty sure she won’t follow thru with either move or purchasing a home. I honestly think it’s a cop out to buying a house. Just watch, com Dec she’ll say “ with the holidays, and my boss babe academy courses, podcast, Sadie and Christians school, I just don’t have the time to move!” It’s all a scheme to save face from bragging that she’s gunna purchase a home only to not been able to follow through. This girl is all lies and no follow through
I believe u hit the nail on the head w this Image I have noticed how she has spoken abt buying a home for the longest time and said that everything extra she gets goes to saving for it (which we all know is a lie, if so then she wldnt be spending so much extra on hauls and other random shit and wld just buy what she needed and be done), yet she turns around and buys a new Mercedes SUV when there was nothing wrong w her old one other than she was stupid and rushed into buying it when her credit wasn’t that good still and ended up upside down w the loan. She didn’t NEED this new one, the other one was fine mechanically.. I just think she wanted to get this so she cld feel like she was fitting in w all the other bougie YT’ers.

IMO She also did not need a puppy right now either especially considering that dog is going to end up being pretty good sized eventually and is not gonna want to be confined to a crate or a condo.. I think it was kind of irresponsible for her to have gotten it w/o already having a big enough yard for it but that’s just me. It seems there’s a lot of stuff she doesn’t think through.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Norcalghal wrote:That’s what I was thinking but then again she’s on that alleged fitness grind. We all know she only works out when she’s single and lies about her weight. I pretty sure she won’t follow thru with either move or purchasing a home. I honestly think it’s a cop out to buying a house. Just watch, com Dec she’ll say “ with the holidays, and my boss babe academy courses, podcast, Sadie and Christians school, I just don’t have the time to move!” It’s all a scheme to save face from bragging that she’s gunna purchase a home only to not been able to follow through. This girl is all lies and no follow through
I believe u hit the nail on the head w this Image I have noticed how she has spoken abt buying a home for the longest time and said that everything extra she gets goes to saving for it (which we all know is a lie, if so then she wldnt be spending so much extra on hauls and other random shit and wld just buy what she needed and be done), yet she turns around and buys a new Mercedes SUV when there was nothing wrong w her old one other than she was stupid and rushed into buying it when her credit wasn’t that good still and ended up upside down w the loan. She didn’t NEED this new one, the other one was fine mechanically.. I just think she wanted to get this so she cld feel like she was fitting in w all the other bougie YT’ers.

IMO She also did not need a puppy right now either especially considering that dog is going to end up being pretty good sized eventually and is not gonna want to be confined to a crate or a condo.. I think it was kind of irresponsible for her to have gotten it w/o already having a big enough yard for it but that’s just me. It seems there’s a lot of stuff she doesn’t think through.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

Girl has the worst case of FOMO.

Return to “Jordan Cheyenne”