hayleyistcb / Hayley Segar

???
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

hayleyistcb / Hayley Segar

Post by ??? »

41,000 and my bf will appear in a video, how badly do you want to see that????

Ummm not that much Hayley..I'm a little curious as to who would date such a high maintenance, show off, but yeah...nice way to get subscribers...

daisy buchanan
Learner
Learner

Re: hayleyistcb

Post by daisy buchanan »

Haha she's so conniving. I'm not surprised she's using a boyfriend video as a bribe for subscriber gain. Very reminiscent of Meganheartsmakeup room tour bribe, except worse.

tinaeatthefood
Learner
Learner

Post by tinaeatthefood »

She is so gross

whoa

Post by whoa »

I laughed that she had to run to youtube and make a video because she managed to con someone into dating her.

BrunetteBarbie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrunetteBarbie »

This is so sad but I want to see her boyfriend just because I want to see the guy who manages to tolerate her...

???
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ??? »

She must be pissed because she is still around 2 thousand short, but she was around the same number of subbies the same night of the video...lol

whoa

Post by whoa »

I don't understand why gurus beg for new subs in their videos. Most likely the people watching are either already subbed or don't want to sub so asking for new subs just seems silly. If anything I think it would have been funny if people unsubbed instead.

missgabystar11
Talker
Talker

Post by missgabystar11 »

This girl needs a attitude check! I dislike how she acts like she's real but to me she seems to be getting faker by the minute. I unsubscribe the moment she she started begging for more subs. :|

propeller
Debater
Debater

Post by propeller »

She blocked me because I said she should do her tutorials looking into the camera rather than into a handheld mirror. No wonder this girl's sub count never changes, she blocks everyone that doesn't say something complimentary about her.

whoa

Post by whoa »

propeller wrote:She blocked me because I said she should do her tutorials looking into the camera rather than into a handheld mirror. No wonder this girl's sub count never changes, she blocks everyone that doesn't say something complimentary about her.
Don't worry she blocked me for making the exact same comment. I told her that it was silly to even make a tutorial until she does it facing the camera and not looking into a compact mirror.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

whoa wrote:
propeller wrote:She blocked me because I said she should do her tutorials looking into the camera rather than into a handheld mirror. No wonder this girl's sub count never changes, she blocks everyone that doesn't say something complimentary about her.
Don't worry she blocked me for making the exact same comment. I told her that it was silly to even make a tutorial until she does it facing the camera and not looking into a compact mirror.
Well she blocked me because I said that she looked beautiful with natural makeup :roll:

Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Blueberry »

This girl still makes videos? :rofl:

???
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ??? »

am I the only one who finds longchamp bags extremely unattractive?? They look like....idk plastic garbage to me. She paid 277.00 for her custom made one, which is fine but for 277 I'd want something a little bit nicer.

FluffyUnicorns
Talker
Talker

Post by FluffyUnicorns »

??? wrote:am I the only one who finds longchamp bags extremely unattractive?? They look like....idk plastic garbage to me. She paid 277.00 for her custom made one, which is fine but for 277 I'd want something a little bit nicer.
I guess the longchamp bags aren't for eye candy but more for the durability? Its not a horrible looking bag, its just really plain looking.

OldEnough2KnowBetter
Talker
Talker

Post by OldEnough2KnowBetter »

She paid $277 for that thing? It's uglier than homemade sin. I paid $175 for my Longchamp but it's the one with black leather handles/flap and I bought it as a birthday present for myself this year (while still gasping at the price). It's irritating that everyone has one, but it's durable, lightweight, and perfect for commuting to/from work. It's also forced me to be more organized because it's pretty much a black hole in tote form.

BeautyHarmony
Talker
Talker

Post by BeautyHarmony »

So... she won homecoming queen. I'm really happy for her :-)

Malicious
Learner
Learner

Post by Malicious »

Barf. She was probably the tackiest one at the dance.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

She probably paid them to vote for her, she's tacky as hell.

Malicious
Learner
Learner

Post by Malicious »

I can just see her with a tacky updo and a tiara looking 1999 as fuck

PuttinOnTheRitzy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PuttinOnTheRitzy »

She does seem a bit plastic barbie to me, but then again I was also thrilled to know I moved close to her...didn't know any gurus lived near me and she was the first I found. Go CT!
Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
-Confucius

Return to “F-J”