Jessica Clements

dudewoahh
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Jessica Clements

Post by dudewoahh »

Just wondering if anyone knows why the threads for Jessica Clements have been deleted and why the only one left is locked? Sorry if creating a new board for her isn't allowed and please delete or lock if necessary!

andreea42
Learner
Learner

Re: Jessica Clements

Post by andreea42 »

I don't know why the Part 2 of the thread was deleted or blocked, But I'm glad you did a new one. Maybe re-naming it can be kept.

I was wondering where is she moving?

imaguruguru
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by imaguruguru »

her weight gain creeps me out tbh. she gained weight EVERYWHERE HORRIBLE!! usually women gain weight in their boobs, hips, thighs, n bum...Jess gained EVERYWHERE BUT THOSE PLACES!!! like i'm looking at the weight gain of the singer Cassie(she was TINY when she came out!!) and Meghan Good and they both gained weight and they look SOOO GOOD. Jess looks so matronly and bloated and not good at all!!

electricstars
Learner
Learner

Post by electricstars »

dudewoahh wrote:
> Just wondering if anyone knows why the threads for Jessica Clements have
> been deleted and why the only one left is locked? Sorry if creating a new
> board for her isn't allowed and please delete or lock if necessary!

Yeah it's weird. It's all gone.

electricstars
Learner
Learner

Post by electricstars »

Does jess do any modelling anymore? She seems to do absolutely nothing anymore. Well, apart from talking about her hair 🙄

Dumbdoggo
Learner
Learner

Post by Dumbdoggo »

Yeah what happened to those old threads?

electricstars
Learner
Learner

Post by electricstars »

Dumbdoggo wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 2:22 pm
Maybe she has connections in high places to have it removed!?

mammamamma
Talker
Talker

Post by mammamamma »

what happened to her face and lips?! I see lip filler :?

denim-tanktop
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by denim-tanktop »

mammamamma wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:49 pm
what happened to her face and lips?! I see lip filler :?

Watching her weight gain has made me realize how much weight ages you. She used to have an eating disorder eating too little food, but now she has one eating too much food. She brags about eating the most unhealthy foods all the time in what I think is her attempt to be the antithesis of Sanne who exclusively blogs about eating super healthy foods. It's just sad because she has such beautiful features like just look at her pics from when she modeled:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

marinavd
Debater
Debater

Post by marinavd »

I wonder if and when she's going to do the promised video about the eating disorder she's said she had

Dumbdoggo
Learner
Learner

Post by Dumbdoggo »

marinavd wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:26 am
I wonder if and when she's going to do the promised video about the eating disorder she's said she had
marinavd wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:26 am
Nah thaaat will never happen

Dumbdoggo
Learner
Learner

Post by Dumbdoggo »

From her recent story, I think she’s losing some weight… Am not opposing body positivity, but if maintaining weight is part of her professional presence, she needs to be more dedicated

Dumbdoggo
Learner
Learner

Post by Dumbdoggo »

electricstars wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 3:02 am
Dumbdoggo wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 2:22 pm
Maybe she has connections in high places to have it removed!?
That’s what I thought

electricstars
Learner
Learner

Post by electricstars »

Dumbdoggo wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:35 am
From her recent story, I think she’s losing some weight… Am not opposing body positivity, but if maintaining weight is part of her professional presence, she needs to be more dedicated
She doesn't seem to have worked for a long time, more than a year, like before covid. She left NYC to stay with her boyfriend and never went back. She only ever seems to be on holidays with him and I guess planning her wedding. She doesn't need to work, her partner is a millionaire.

marinavd
Debater
Debater

Post by marinavd »

Honestly, I wonder if she’s really going to go through with the wedding. To me she seems too immature and unstable for that commitment. And also she doesn’t exude real happiness, she comes across as slightly miserable. Has started to act, dress and look like a Beverly Hills housewife on her way to the golf club, which doesn’t fit her age. I think the whole luxury deal she got is going to get old for her soon.

marinavd
Debater
Debater

Post by marinavd »

Also feel like she misses New York and her old life there a lot. She’s been posting pictures from her trip to NY for like a month now. I think she is trying to adjust to her older boyfriend who is in a different life phase and is forcing herself and that will backfire and she’ll miss her freedom and adventures.

Dumbdoggo
Learner
Learner

Post by Dumbdoggo »

electricstars wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:37 pm
Dumbdoggo wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:35 am
She doesn't seem to have worked for a long time, more than a year, like before covid. She left NYC to stay with her boyfriend and never went back. She only ever seems to be on holidays with him and I guess planning her wedding. She doesn't need to work, her partner is a millionaire.
[/quote

I don’t know for somehow, she doesn’t seem happy nor feel secured to me. And her fiancé looks more mature maybe a bit controlling (just my own feelings fyi) comparing to Jessica’s immaturity. She tried to match up with his style and show off how much he loves her all the time. But I’m wondering if he really loves her given the fact of how different their backgrounds are.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Hey posters….. I am working on restoring Jessica’s thread. It needs to restored post by post. Also I want to get each attachment
back for you. I did unlock the thread and I have restored the last 4 pages. I just found this thread. Do you want me to lock
the other thread back? You should still be able to see what I have restored so far. I didn’t realize that you had this thread. Let
me know here what you want me to do.

Yetta and I were both denied access to the board due to glitches for a long time. We are trying to catch up. It is going to take
awhile.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

I am just watching her latest Natural Day to Night Makeup video and her face still looks full in a way that doesn't suit her. I agree, she doesn't look particularly happy, her eyes seem kind of sad. There is no spark.

electricstars
Learner
Learner

Post by electricstars »

Dandelion wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:50 am
I am just watching her latest Natural Day to Night Makeup video and her face still looks full in a way that doesn't suit her. I agree, she doesn't look particularly happy, her eyes seem kind of sad. There is no spark.
She doesn't seem to do anything but be on a permanent holiday and waiting to get married to her older, richer man. Does anyone remember her first fiance's name?

Return to “F-J”