Faryal Makhdoom Khan - Part 3

sham33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Faryal Makhdoom Khan - Part 3

Post by sham33 »

i think hes tryna look like his dad 😂
im confused as to why hes done this to his hair why do this couple love making a fool out of themselves 🤦🏻‍♀️

ButterCup1986
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by ButterCup1986 »

Faryal & Amir are so desperate to stay relevant & get mentioned in the press, Faryal snapped this story that was in the sun she must just sit on her phone all day googling herself & Amir while her mum raises her children. I wouldn't be surprised if Amir just dyed his hair especially just to get a story about him in the press. If Faryal & Amir are that desperate to be mentioned in the press why doesn't Amir go make another sex tape then the 2 idiots can be front page news lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun ... rying/amp/

jk12345
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by jk12345 »

What was the point of this? she has way too much time on her hands. How can a mother of two sit on her couch all day? kids have homework? she has not read a book in her life. she has never read them a book, and the saddest thing is that both parents were sitting on their couches with their cellphones, snapchatting their child showing her medal. Lamiasha was moving from one parent to another, seeking attention and both the assholes were on their cellphones.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ButterCup1986
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ButterCup1986 »

Faryal & Amir probably only give their daughters those 10 seconds of attention just for a Snapchat video. Looks like Lamaisah will follow in Amir's footsteps as she seems to be good at sports but unfortunately her speech etc has suffered because her selfish mum has never read a book to her in her life.

Reading & writing at that age is the most important thing & yes parents have to put the work in at home making sure their child reads at least 3 books a week at that age. The fact that Amir & Faryal have never shown themselves reading to Lamaisah is really weird or even shown Lamaisah reading a book because all kids at that age love books.

Lamaisah is naturally good at sports herself that has nothing to do with her stupid selfish parents but of course they will try taking the credit for it.

Post by Guest »

I know some married couple and both husband and wife manages to spend some time on their own with either family, siblings or friends. Living your own life without being dependent on your husband. I highly believe it can be draining for a relationship if the couple is up in eachother's ass 24/7 no matter how much you love your spouse it's important to get that "me time" even if it's going to gym, getting a facial or massage etc. It's sad it's 2019 and there's women like Faryal who can't live their own life and do things for their own sake. It's scary bcuz she's not from a village in Pakistan raised with backward traditions, family norms or village mentality. She's born and raised in New York. With the amount of followers she has it would benefit her to start her own little company/business, maybe design children clothes or cute little toddler shoes and bring some fun, creativity, value and meaning back to her life. Her customers are already there (her followers who blindly supports her in every thing she does - even if it's abandoning and neglecting your newborn for weeks). I'm not sure why stupid Faryal haven't thought of this before. Stupid Ali Express makeup doesn't count bcuz no one needs cheap China makeup filled with chemicals in their life.

I wonder how Tabinda feels about Faryal and Shabana's friendship when Shabana was her good friend lol this Faryal has had so many opportunities to make new relations, contacts and friendships since she arrived in 2013. She haven't succeed and that's bcuz her priorities in life has been wrong since day 1 of this marriage. She's left with Amir and her mother. She's draining poor Amir for energy, positivity and life. Always attached to his hip like a little bitch. She's taken away Amir's balls and manhood. She just have this habit of making everyone around her miserable. Look at her daughters, mom and in-laws.

She should just had stayed in US, married that boyfriend of hers, completed her law degree and worked within the field. She would have been the world's happiest woman. Amir should never had left Akila Musa she would have supported him throughout his career and would have no problems mingling with his family or live with them. She surely wouldn't spend his money on tacky designer items. It takes two idiots to create a mess like this. Faryal always been good at manipulating him and he's always been blinded by her beauty.

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

jk12345 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:25 am
What was the point of this? she has way too much time on her hands. How can a mother of two sit on her couch all day? kids have homework? she has not read a book in her life. she has never read them a book, and the saddest thing is that both parents were sitting on their couches with their cellphones, snapchatting their child showing her medal. Lamiasha was moving from one parent to another, seeking attention and both the assholes were on their cellphones.
I never understand her stupid "headache pose" snaps. It's as if she wants to show the world how irritated and bothered she is :roll: attention seeker in every form. She was probably annoyed by being in the presence of her spawn.

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

good lord...who the hell actually wants their makeup to look THIS draggy? and they have the nerve to caption it as " non-cakey" :rofl:

ButterCup1986
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ButterCup1986 »

Faryal tweeted about the Anthony Joshua fight asking people "who you got #JoshuaRuizJr2?" Why would she tweet anything to do with Anthony Joshua after her & Amir had that embarrassing & humiliating Twitter argument where Amir said "Joshua can have my left overs" does Faryal have zero self awareness is she really that stupid, how desperate & embarrassing tweeting about Joshua just reminding people of the Twitter spat but maybe that's what she wanted she's so desperate for any kind of publicity even if it's bad.

Faryal stop worrying about Anthony Joshua & go look after your daughters you sad alien lol she's so desperate she had to fake messages between her & Joshua to make Amir jealous but it backfired on her because Amir said "your getting a divorce gold digger" lol but the funniest part of the whole Twitter spat had to come from Joshua himself when he told Amir "I like my women BBW" lol basically he was calling Faryal a skinny little rat :rofl:

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

Pretty sure she posted the same thing during AJ’s last fight....she’s MENTAL to willingly draw association to him. Don’t even feel sorry for all the abuse this idiot receives online as she blatantly asks for it!

Post by Guest »

Faryal secretly wants a BBD but she's left with Amir's STI dick. Faryal is ugly and looks like an old white sick dying man. She wants to attract black men by mentioning AJ, she's hoping black men will DM her. If she got the opportunity to cheat on Amir she'll do it! Just to give him back same way he does to her. She better not tell him this time 🤣🤣🤣 sad thing is no man wants her even for one night. Not even freshies and pervs.

Post by Guest »

Just watched Amir’s snaps from Riyadh. Faryal is sat there - or I’m pretty sure it’s her. This woman follows him closer than a puppy She definitely has a psychiatric illness. Why else follow your husband when your 7/8 months pregnant. This woman has no shame. Imagine if she went into labour in the air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

makeupcatcha
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupcatcha »

That’s not faryal on his snap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ButterCup1986
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ButterCup1986 »

I don't think Faryal has followed him this time as I'm pretty sure Amir has gone to Saudi to watch the Anthony Joshua fight, for once Faryal decided to stay at home she probably gave Amir strict instructions though to return back home straight after the fight. It's so embarrassing Amir going to Anthony Joshua's fight after he falsely accused Joshua of sleeping with Faryal. I'm sure Joshua could get any woman he wanted to so why would he look twice at that lizard Faryal lol

Amenagh
Learner
Learner

Post by Amenagh »

Lol I love how Faryal is drawing attention to the fact that Amir was the first one to fight in SA, as if people really gave 2 shit about his irrelevant fight. Your hubby might been the first, but he will not be remembered the same way as Ruiz/Aj

ButterCup1986
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ButterCup1986 »

Faryal also forgot to mention Amir fought a nobody just for money & to get an easy win & he got paid no where near as much as Joshua is getting paid for his fight in Saudi. Amir is so desperate to be still known & seen as a boxer he needs to face it his career is over he is scraping the barrel & going where ever anyone pays him any amount of money.

Even the Saudi's have lost interest in Amir because he was saying he was going to have a fight in Saudi again this year in November or December but that didn't happen because they obviously went for a bigger a better fight with AJ. So Amir just tags along to the fight to sit in the audience just to try & stay relevant.

Amir sold out for money he promised his UK fans he will give them the fights they want to see like Kell Brook but then he went off to Saudi to fight a nobody just for money didn't care about what his fans wanted so everyone lost interest in him now. When Amir had one last shot & had a tougher fighter up against him in Terrance Crawford he started crying because apparently he got punched in his nuts lol when everyone could see he got punched in the thigh Amir knew he was getting a beating so gave up.

Nazzie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Nazzie »

jk12345 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:25 am
Omg she looks like a cross between Jessica Rabbit and the Cat Women Jocelyn (a’f)

ButterCup1986
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ButterCup1986 »

Mariyah wished Amir happy birthday first then 20mins later Faryal wished him aswell & she put "the best son" funny how she didn't put the best husband but only put "supportive husband". Faryal was Amir supporting you after you just gave birth to Alayna or was he too busy shagging Sophia Hammani? He's so supportive :rofl:

hairy_pinkerton
Learner
Learner

Post by hairy_pinkerton »

Amir Khan's career has been going down hill since he got married to FM. They both have faults, but she is not good for him.

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

Amir taking pictures with his mother in law and faryal making sure it goes on snap chat. How low can one get? :rofl: And what was it with the two cakes for like 5 people?! She’s just good at wasting money and making Amir’s family jealous. I would be careful if I were you Faryal because it’s only a matter of time when things change in life and you made a laughing stock again :rofl:

ButterCup1986
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ButterCup1986 »

How sad & pathetic was that party Faryal still in her dirty smelly pyjamas from the night before & only 2 of Amir's male friends turned up, no one likes Amir & Faryal they have no mates lol Amir was so popular had loads of friends but Faryal & her mum have separated him from everyone. Faryal can carry on being cocky but just like before the tables can turn in a blink of an eye a man that has no care or feelings for his own mother is loyal to no one & can switch his feelings easily. Then Faryal will go back to posting snaps of herself on the prayer mat again like before.

Return to “Instagram”