Jessica Braun (JamBeauty89) Ding Dong, Frumpy Dumpy is home"Part 4

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Jessica Braun (JamBeauty89) Ding Dong, Frumpy Dumpy is home"Part 4

Post by WORDSALAD »

andthensome wrote: ↑
Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:10 am
Omg Tyler's best friend is a 60-year old costume designer and I don't know what to do with this information because it's so weird but also makes complete sense.

His Christmas gifts from this best friend are a Mickey mouse wine cork and a golden girls chia pet.... this man is in the closet y'all.
:rofl: :rofl: πŸ˜‚
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Post by Guest »

Joni_M wrote: ↑
Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:49 pm
Man, they are annoying af. I get the distinct feeling they aren't super thrilled to be parents. Poor little Gigi is a homely little sprog. She got the worst features from her parents: Tyler's dead brown eyes and goofy smile and Jessica's huge lopsided nostril nose. I wonder if they'll have a second kid just bc it's the expected thing to do or if they'll stick with the one they barely take care of now.
It's interesting that comments on Tyler's channel are disabled because the content involves a child. Why isn't that the same for Jessica's vlogs which show Gigi? I wish they would respect her privacy and only show her on IG, as some other YTers do. In the end, Gigi's just an innocent little girl who has no say in any of this. That makes me sad. :(

reallybloggers---
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by reallybloggers--- »

jlm1995 wrote: ↑
Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:38 pm
So we now have two Vlogmas videos that focus on how to make different types of eggs. Why do they think their audience wants that?? :roll: Also, all of the eggs they make look disgusting
Thank You!!! I completely agree with you about their eggs, it has been proven that if you put milk in you eggs it just makes them stiff. They seriously don't know how to cook and i am so tired of them trying to be foodies, but when you think the best meal you've eaten was at disney you are not cultured or a foodie. they are so boring.... not in a normal way, but in a i am not cultured and no nothing better way.

anythingforviews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anythingforviews »

jlm1995 wrote:Also (double post, sorry) am I the only one annoyed by the way she says Gigi?? I never noticed it before, so maybe it's the Invisalign or maybe I just didn't notice lol but she says it with a weird accent.
Yes! They want to sound cultured and exotic so badly saying Jzi-Jzi like please stop it’s cringeyyy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

reallybloggers--- wrote: ↑
Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:25 pm
jlm1995 wrote: ↑
Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:38 pm
So we now have two Vlogmas videos that focus on how to make different types of eggs. Why do they think their audience wants that?? :roll: Also, all of the eggs they make look disgusting
Thank You!!! I completely agree with you about their eggs, it has been proven that if you put milk in you eggs it just makes them stiff. They seriously don't know how to cook and i am so tired of them trying to be foodies, but when you think the best meal you've eaten was at disney you are not cultured or a foodie. they are so boring.... not in a normal way, but in a i am not cultured and no nothing better way.
OT: I haven't seen their attempt at making eggs but I put milk in my eggs and they definitely aren't stiff lol.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Doesn't putting milk in just make them scrambled eggs so basically they just go further? (I don't put it in cause I likes my eggs to taste like EGGS lol)
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Every time I watch a video the thought "she's really trying to be an actress" pops into my head.

I can see homegirl secretly wishing she was on Broadway or doing movies but YT is all she can muster. And that isn't saying much.
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

FFS they are so basic. Stop telling us what a great cook you are because you can making freaking scrambled eggs. His whole spiel about how Americans cook their eggs too fast.... it's not that I disagree, I just don't want to hear it from his annoying mouth. I'll gladly watch a 20 minute Bon Appetit video talking about how to cook eggs, from Tyler... not so much.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

I'm not watching her vlogs at all because there's no way I'm going to Tyler's channel to watch ANYTHING. I'm glad I can catch up here!
That Girl!

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

smarlo wrote: ↑
Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:40 am
I'm not watching her vlogs at all because there's no way I'm going to Tyler's channel to watch ANYTHING. I'm glad I can catch up here!
Her shoving Tyler's channel down her viewers' throats was the first thing that really annoyed me about her.

Post by Guest »

kknope wrote: ↑
Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:52 pm
smarlo wrote: ↑
Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:40 am
Her shoving Tyler's channel down her viewers' throats was the first thing that really annoyed me about her.
Me, too. After Jessica quit teaching, it became all about the money. When YT was her side hustle, you could see her love for it and appreciation for her subscribers. No more. Emily Noel posted an IG story a couple days ago where she was feeding her baby in the middle of the night while commenting to subscribers. As if Jess would do that. Nope, now it's all about the Benjamins. And Hello Fresh sponsorships!

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

They don't have time every week to make homemade hummus. Lies. So many lies! The very next scene is Ty Ty moseying around Lowes. They have so much help with childcare. But oh no! 20 min to make hummus is JUST TOO UNBEARABLE.

Fuck off, will you? :rofl:
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

sola
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sola »

I can't even bring myself to hate watch her channel anymore. TVs in every room? No thanks, I'm reclaiming my time.

QuePasa
Informer
Informer

Post by QuePasa »

Her Instagram these days is mostly screen shots or videos of people watching her videos. Why do I want to see that? It just comes across as very self-centered.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Ok watching Vlogmas Day 5 and feel low-key this episode like these are teenage parents that don't want any of the responsibility of raising their child. I know this topic has been hammered TO DEATH on here but it bemuses me. She was soooooo excited to have kids and now basically every single day they ship GiGi off or the grandparents come by to watch her... They run around doing stupid errands and literally run around ("4 miles guyyyzzzz!"). Seeming so mad that the berry stain won't come out of the chair. Um, you chose ivory upholstered chairs and you have a small child. That doesn't mix well.

These 2 annoy the shit outta me and honestly every time I watch a video I question whether the inevitable rise in my blood pressure is even worth it.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^^ Their kid is a status symbol. And that's about it really.

CatsMeow
Debater
Debater

Post by CatsMeow »

The way they pawn their kid off on anyone else is so sad tbh.

Also, I think it was their last vlog? Fixing the lights or whatever, they have a Keurig/coffee station UPSTAIRS as well as in the kitchen. How lazy can you be

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Did anyone see their basement area where Tyler keeps extra beans???? Holy shit it’s like Y2K all over again!

Ifeellikebeingabitch
Learner
Learner

Post by Ifeellikebeingabitch »

I had watch days 7 & 8 and was like.. oh..okay, maybe Jessica is going back to the Jessica I used to like oh and look! They're taking care of their kid! Hm, maybe they aren't so bad after all (aside from poor Emily trying to get a word in and Jessica constantly interrupting her.. oh and the way she snarkily said that she had to count because her brother has 8 kids and then smirks.. making jabs at your own family?). Then.... First minor irritation: talking about cottage cheese and eggs and the way she says "yup, that sounds about right" is so "some of you have never traveled and still eat mac n cheese for a snack, sorry you're not cultured."

And then the rant about people getting mad that they have someone watch their kids because they "work and pay the bills" all while even Tyler is like "Alright.. yup.. shutup.. yup..okay are you done?"

Jessica's idea of "being a working mom": "Ugh the work day is almost over and I've only done 1 load of laundry and sat on hold with the IRS for 2 hours"

A real working mom: Crap, it's 12:00 and I forgot to eat my lunch but I have a meeting in 30 mins, I'll wait until after work and have a snack. Shoot, I was finishing that project and now I'm going to be late to pick up my kid from daycare before they close. -gets home, Husband is still at work, struggles to make dinner with the kid- Okay great, Husband is home now, it's 8:00, I have time to go for a run. -Husband has to repair drywall because they're having company soon.. wife remembers she hasn't been able to call the IRS because they're always closed by the time she gets home- Well, I guess I'll workout tomorrow. -Finally lays in bed and sets alarm for 4:30 am because she has to get the kid to daycare before she has to be to work at 7. Remembers that she hasn't done laundry in over 2 weeks because she hasn't had any time.-

THIS IS WHY WE JUDGE, not because you "work" and have to have childcare, but because you've blatantly shown that your 8 hour workday consists of a 3-4 hour lunchbreak. HOw do you think her siblings feel about them CONSTANTLY using up the grandparents energy for "working", going to a million plays, going on weeklong cruises? And to answer your questions, YES I am jealous. :rofl:

SaladGossip
Talker
Talker

Post by SaladGossip »

Every goddamn vlog she starts with β€œhappy Vlogmas day.... what day is it?” MY FREAKING LORD. GET A GRIP. AND A CALENDAR.

Also, I just hate how much they move the camera back and forth, it makes me dizzy and nauseous. Can’t watch it longer than 2 mins. Which is probably for the better

Return to β€œJessica Braun”