Irene Mahmud Khan - Part 2

bengalibella
Debater
Debater

Re: Irene Mahmud Khan - Part 2

Post by bengalibella »

Mamacraycray wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:13 pm
He's now pursuing music production LOL. He's lame. And they just posted their pregnancy announcement. How awful does her face look.
quote=Mamacraycray post_id=4366422 time=1603746787 user_id=241308]
He's now pursuing music production LOL. He's lame. And they just posted their pregnancy announcement. How awful does her face look.
[/quote]
I know!

Im happy for her but surely I can't be the only one who found the video cringe?!

Only the other day she did a q&a saying previously she wanted 4 kids - 2 back to back, have a 3 year gap, then 2 more back to back - but that she's always changing her mind....wonder what that was all about??

bengalibella
Debater
Debater

Post by bengalibella »

Mamacraycray wrote:
[/quote]
I know!

Im happy for her but surely I can't be the only one who found the video cringe?!

Only the other day she did a q&a saying previously she wanted 4 kids - 2 back to back, have a 3 year gap, then 2 more back to back - but that she's always changing her mind....wonder what that was all about??

fuckdiz
Talker
Talker

Post by fuckdiz »

This is why she's irrelevant. No need to be a bitch Image

Zak22
Learner
Learner

Post by Zak22 »

Her answers are so incredibly rude. She’s such a B. And , her face looks like Joan Rivers in that video 😅

aaneesa786
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by aaneesa786 »

What’s pissing her off is if she wasn’t pregnant at her daughters birthday then she must’ve just been looking fat

Like just shut the hell up and accept the congratulations and ignore the rest. Address it later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drop_truths
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Drop_truths »

If you have to tell people you’re not rude, especially in that way, with the clapping emojis.....then you’re definitely rude 😂
61098762-A1DC-4D07-AD27-F59DB50AD604.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

She's actually crazy. The girl meant it in a happy excited for her kind of way. She was not malicious! Irene needs some therapy and anger management lol

anonymous1104
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by anonymous1104 »

I personally don't understand why people thinking they knew even has any bearing on her day to day. Like no need to be so rude. How her husband pits up with her i still have no clue. I also don't know how she has so many followers when she's extremely mean to the people that provide her with her bread and butter. Like move on with life. And her face is falling off her, she looks so deformed. I don't get all her stans saying she's pretty - her face has fillers and injectables swimming in it - wheres the beauty in that?

SassyB
Informer
Informer

Post by SassyB »

bengalibella wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:40 pm
Mamacraycray wrote:
I know!

[/quote]

Omg so cringe. I thought what’s wrong with me that she and all these people love this announcement, her positioning of her leg, her hair!!! Omg awful and yes her face, she was acting all holy during her QA about how fillers aren’t her thing anymore.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

Does anyone feel like she whitewashes herself in her posts and videos? I remember her from a few years ago and she was not the same skin tone.

She is starting to look like Huda Beauty after that eye surgery she did and not in a good way. How old is she btw? With all the surgeries, fillers etc she looks like she's pushing 40 but I am assuming she's in her mid 30s.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

fuckdiz wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:18 pm
She didn’t even say something along the lines of “thanks though lol” or “but thanks I guess???” god what a miserable ass bitch. What someone else said is true, she’s just salty that this means she did indeed look puffy and chubby at iya’s bday and someone noticed it. Your kid isn’t the heir to the throne of England that every tom dick and Harry that messages you is gonna have her spelling memorized, simmer down shitrene.

zxo
Debater
Debater

Post by zxo »

Her face looks so bad with all the filler and shit she’s done to it. I wonder what she’ll look like when she’s actually 40! She’s only 33 and she’s already looking like she’s in her early 40s!!

PrincessAM
Talker
Talker

Post by PrincessAM »

zxo wrote:Her face looks so bad with all the filler and shit she’s done to it. I wonder what she’ll look like when she’s actually 40! She’s only 33 and she’s already looking like she’s in her early 40s!!
She’s only 33???????????? I feel so bad for saying this but I genuinely thought she was in like mid to late 40s

anonymous1104
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by anonymous1104 »

She totally looks like she's in her 40. The fillers have aged her, also doesn't help that she behaves like a Karen lol

blogbyreviews
Learner
Learner

Post by blogbyreviews »

fuckdiz wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:18 pm
Her response was downright mean and bitchy. It's like shes trying to prove a point, the person only made a light hearted comment. But nooo, MRS IRENE HAS TO DEFEND HERSELF IN EVERY SITUATION. :x

Drop_truths
Informer
Informer

Post by Drop_truths »

Saw this TikTok with her it in and people in the comments were saying she’s cancelled lol. Glad other people actually see how rude she is.

fuckdiz
Talker
Talker

Post by fuckdiz »

If she doesn't want people being "intrusive" then maybe she should reconsider being a "public figure" she can't handle it. People are allowed to ask questions especially if you're a public figure. Like sweetie this is a Wendy's. Dafuq

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Yes she is very rude I asked a question ages ago when I was a fan and she was so damn rude so don’t follow her no more but she popped up on my feed damn she’s had a lot of work done and ruined her face :( she was beautiful how she was before

fuckdiz
Talker
Talker

Post by fuckdiz »

So why does she expect everyone to believe that this child is actually this skin tone and has this hair color... there is absolutely nothing wrong with what this child actually looks like. She's fucking this child up bad. It's unhealthy and down right horrible this little girl is going to look back at all her photos facetuned and edited up the ass. What kind of idiot does this. Image

fuckdiz
Talker
Talker

Post by fuckdiz »

She's Dark it's fine. JUST WHY THO it's sickening to edit her lighter Image

Return to “F-J”