Irene Mahmud Khan - Part 2

SassyB
Informer
Informer

Re: Irene Mahmud Khan - Part 2

Post by SassyB »

Why is she constantly complaining about her kitchen? It looks beautiful to me? changing her cabinets? Anything she’s ‘updated’ looks horrible anyhow. Her style is just so all over the place. White couches with a black rug?? Those blue dining chairs?

zxo
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by zxo »

Am I the only one who found it a little strange that Waseem didn’t post any pictures with Irene on his birthday? He only posted a pic with him and Iya. I figured maybe he’d post a family pic of the 3 of them but no? The last post of Irene he had was for Mother’s Day. Their relationship seems a little odd

queenb33
Talker
Talker

Post by queenb33 »

zxo wrote:Am I the only one who found it a little strange that Waseem didn’t post any pictures with Irene on his birthday? He only posted a pic with him and Iya. I figured maybe he’d post a family pic of the 3 of them but no? The last post of Irene he had was for Mother’s Day. Their relationship seems a little odd
You mean this bizarre post with “this is how I would always like to remember you”?

People usually say that after someone passes away so yes. That was weird/uncomfortable AF.
Ten bucks says Irene probably wrote it herself, though.

queenb33
Talker
Talker

Post by queenb33 »

Ah yes Irene the queen of “hard work”.
Did she seriously just brag about working hard shooting this photo like she has so much to do otherwise? So cringey.

penelope90
Debater
Debater

Post by penelope90 »

I thought that caption was mad weird, too. I think I understood his sentiment but he could've phrased it way better. I found it curious that she wasn't in any of his photos either but then I realized that she likely wasn't dressed up and didn't want to be in them. Or, she also posted something about crying a lot that day and I assumed that was related to her eye situation and maybe that's why she didn't feel up to being in photos but whoooo knows

Drop_truths
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Drop_truths »

queenb33 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 10:00 am
zxo wrote:Am I the only one who found it a little strange that Waseem didn’t post any pictures with Irene on his birthday? He only posted a pic with him and Iya. I figured maybe he’d post a family pic of the 3 of them but no? The last post of Irene he had was for Mother’s Day. Their relationship seems a little odd
You mean this bizarre post with “this is how I would always like to remember you”?

People usually say that after someone passes away so yes. That was weird/uncomfortable AF.
Ten bucks says Irene probably wrote it herself, though.
Hmm I have a feeling he wrote that because she’s been unhappy lately (crying? As she said on her IG stories) and he wants to remember her as happy as she is in this pic. That’s what I kinda interpreted from it. But definitely a weird caption and he could’ve worded it better.

skhza123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by skhza123 »

Her inflated cheekbones look so bad 😩 She kept zooming into her lashes on her story and I couldn’t stop staring at the botched boulders on her face

Drop_truths
Informer
Informer

Post by Drop_truths »

skhza123 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 10:07 pm
Her inflated cheekbones look so bad 😩 She kept zooming into her lashes on her story and I couldn’t stop staring at the botched boulders on her face
SO TRUE! She looks like an alien! So botched 😬
6F691350-8913-4FB8-98AA-88A2E8C9A6F8.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

Drop_truths wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 8:57 am
skhza123 wrote:

She legit looks like those plastic surgery filters that are all over ig :o

Drop_truths
Informer
Informer

Post by Drop_truths »

lavieenrose wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 5:26 pm
Drop_truths wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 8:57 am
skhza123 wrote:

She legit looks like those plastic surgery filters that are all over ig :o
Right?! I legit thought there was a filter on her until she said there wasn’t. She looks so fake she had to clarify whether she was using a filter or not lol

zxo
Debater
Debater

Post by zxo »

Did y’all see the story where she finds a lizard in their backyard. I think and her and Waseem were both disgusted and acted super immature about it? Like chill Tf out it’s a lizard it’s not gonna harm you. Just grab your stuff and go.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Why does she always wear Pakistani style outfits for eid/weddings?? She only wears Bengali style clothing for Bengali new year and that seems to be it. Such a wannabe.

Drop_truths
Informer
Informer

Post by Drop_truths »

It seems like she wants to erase the Bengali out of herself real bad. Poor Iya will not have any ties to that part of her culture, especially because she doesn’t see her maternal grandparents or family on that side. It’s sad to hate yourself this much :/

annosm
Debater
Debater

Post by annosm »

I read the Facebook reviews for the lady she keeps promoting with her last few desi outfits, and lady sounds just as psycho as Irene. Yikes.

Judging from her last few pics, looks like she had way more than just her eyes done. She looks like a different person every 6 months or so. She's morphing into... something.

SamosaChutney
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by SamosaChutney »

She had a whole party for her kid with loads of guests. Why is she behaving like coronavirus isn’t a thing anymore

Microcatname
Learner
Learner

Post by Microcatname »

Sorry if this YouTube link has already been linked

I just came across this omggggggg she looks so different! She still looks gorgeous now but wow she looks LIKE A DIFFERENT PERSON in this video - gorgeous then too!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

annosm
Debater
Debater

Post by annosm »

Cheeks, teeth, lips, nose, eyes.

Alphameta
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Alphameta »

Does anyone else think Irene got a Brazilian butt lift? She keeps posting vids of her doing her kitchen Reno (props to her for real— it looks great!) and her behind look disproportionately larger.

Boomerang_shimmy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Boomerang_shimmy »

Alphameta wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:48 pm
Does anyone else think Irene got a Brazilian butt lift? She keeps posting vids of her doing her kitchen Reno (props to her for real— it looks great!) and her behind look disproportionately larger.
Yes, something is definitely up with her butt. Pun intended.
At first I thought she had just gained weight, but the way she’s been focusing the camera on it and arching her back constantly makes me think she got it done.
Impressed with her kitchen reno though. I think her engagement has gone up with all of it too so maybe she can stick to that instead of messing up her face and body more :?

penelope90
Debater
Debater

Post by penelope90 »

Yea, I think she's had some work done on her butt for sure. She's way too extra about showing it off lately.

Lol I love how much she dislikes Maryam but yet is now taking inspo from her and starting her own home improvement IG-page.

Return to “F-J”