James and the Giant Ego - James Charles: Part 3

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: James and the Giant Ego - James Charles: Part 3

Post by DramaticBateman »

Some of his stans are even starting to complain. He’s insanely volatile lately and he blows up on his fans when he receives any criticism. He really is on the road to being cancelled.

Post by Guest »

following

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

Shyster James: Unleash Your Inner Scam Artist

Edit: Sorry just saw someone already added a basically same title suggestion!

-+rollinginmygrave+-
Learner
Learner

Post by -+rollinginmygrave+- »

not trying to be rude at all, but why are we talking about a title name for the next part? are we getting close to the post limit? just wondering :)
you can find me lurking on the makeup guru forums, in bed, with my roller skates on. :tu:

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

With all the drama unfolding with him, I wouldn’t be shocked if we fill up to the page limit soon.

-+rollinginmygrave+-
Learner
Learner

Lisatheacrobat wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:11 pm
With all the drama unfolding with him, I wouldn’t be shocked if we fill up to the page limit soon.
true! its like a new scandal every day w/ him. but i hope this tour drama lasts a while 8-) and seeing how things are going, i doubt it'll end anytime soon.
you can find me lurking on the makeup guru forums, in bed, with my roller skates on. :tu:

sa177
Informer
Informer

Post by sa177 »

There truly is nothing better than seeing James get dragged for being the money hungry ingrate that he is.

FashCandyxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FashCandyxx »

-+rollinginmygrave+- wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:43 pm
james manages to betray his friend, expose himself as evil and greedy, AND manage to piss off thousands of people with his preposterous ticket prices. he really is sister skilled! :tu:
All of this in like a week. Jeffreak is quaking in his boots lol

violetcrumble512
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by violetcrumble512 »

The price of the tickets are ridiculous, the fact that if you do spend $500+ for a “sisters vip” ticket or even a ticket for GA which can go up to $100 and find out you can’t go it’s non refundable is ridiculous. That fact that infants have to have a ticket is ridiculous. The fact that parents have to buy the same ticket tier to be with their children is ridiculous. The fact that hes doing a tour to showcase the talent he doesn’t have, to answer questions and probably sing when CANT is ridiculous. The fact that the VIP tickets include early access to merch so guests can spend more money when really anyone who’s rich anough to afford them will already have his merch is ridiculous. James Charles is RIDICULOUS.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

Hahaha oh my gosh you guys are too funny. These titles are perfect. And rollinginmygrave your post about calling your lawyer LOL

-+rollinginmygrave+-
Learner
Learner

Raven_nevermore wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:55 pm
Hahaha oh my gosh you guys are too funny. These titles are perfect. And rollinginmygrave your post about calling your lawyer LOL
LMAO its a reference to this:

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

He tweeted that there will be updated ticketing prices coming soon. The entire thread of comments are just littered with jokes of his dropping the pricing from $500 to $499.99 and “VIP tickets $500, use code James for 10% off”

But then there are still fans out there saying that he is doing the most for his fans and getting no respect and that we should be thankful he is going on tour in the first place and that the show is super interactive (um, doubtful due to security issues it can’t be THAT interactive or they will have to have intense TSA style security searches beforehand). It’s incredible to see stans still thinking he is doing everyone a favor and working tirelessly out of the goodness of his heart like the saint James that he is to make sure that fans can afford tickets. When in reality, he jacked up the prices for profit and if drastically lowers prices then it will be beyond obvious that he did so for money.

People literally can’t see how he jacked up prices for profit and that $500 was reasonable and that the only reason he is lowering them is because of backlash. They are trying to paint such a good light on him. Even though he is ONLY lowering prices because of backlash. Like somehow we can’t seem to see that $500 is outrageous to meet this kid and that the majority of his sane fans raised hell on Twitter about it, enough for him to realize this whole ass tour is gonna flop because no one is paying the big bucks for him.

Clearly the love doesn’t run that deep for him if no one is justifying paying $500 to shake his hand.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

I predict a Laura Lee style charity drive announcement in the next few days. Something along the lines of
"10% of every VIP ticket sale price will go to The JC Cosmetic Fund for Ugly Little Boys"
And then all his fans will heave a sigh of relief knowing that their preshussssssss shista is in fact a loving and giving saint.

Yes brace yourselves for the virtue signalling damage control. Incoming. Any day now.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Super_Saiyan
Informer
Informer

Post by Super_Saiyan »

Fun? Like fair games, food, entertainment while you wait? He’s known for makeup, and I doubt he’ll have a lip singing concert for the sister vips. What else would be fun waiting in line to take a selfie when they don’t even want you bringing your phone with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Super_Saiyan wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:19 pm
Fun? Like fair games, food, entertainment while you wait? He’s known for makeup, and I doubt he’ll have a lip singing concert for the sister vips. What else would be fun waiting in line to take a selfie when they don’t even want you bringing your phone with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can’t bring a phone with you? So lemme guess they wanna professionally take the photo and make you pay for it? $500 to meet him another $25 for the photo. But don’t worry, it will come in a frame. It’s all worth it!

Post by Guest »

uerudelete8 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:13 am
retroactive wrote: I went to One Direction concerts where my tickets were cheaper than $250. James is no One Direction lol.
I’m going to school in boston rn. It’ll cost me less than a James Charles VIP Ticket to
1) Go to New Jersey
2) Attend BTS’s concert
3) Spend a night in a NICE hotel
4) And then fly back to California where I live.

He’s a greedy joke.
heretosipthetea wrote:
Is he just going to do makeup on stage? and a live Q and A? Stuff that you can see for FREE on his youtube channel?
Tbh, the only person I can find with comparable prices to his are Ariana Grande FRONT ROW tickets. And Ariana is peddling actual talent. And I have no idea wtf he's going to do on stage either, condescendingly explain makeup to women who've done makeup longer than he's been alive, maybe? :rofl: Rhett and Link are going on tour at the same time, and their most expensive tickets are $150. And they're actually funny. I'll never understand the trend with non singer/comedian youtubers going on tours.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

People are already tweeting that they are let down by all of this saying he rushed into it while he is saying the reason he had to change prices was because of the venues and if not being possible to charge $500 to say “hi sister”

I smell tanacon all over again.

Shane Dawson is on standby with ideas for his next docuseries all about how a well-known youtubers fell from his pedestal all over a mere tour.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

SnoopyDoggo wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:49 am
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:44 am
milanese15 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:12 am
I was admittedly a very spoiled tween/teen. My parents would (and did) spend $500 on makeup or for me to go on a trip or to see someone I was a fan of, but I don't think I would've been able to convince them to let me spend that money on this. Idk, maybe parents today would allow it, but I love youtube and makeup, and I'm surely younger than the parents of today's crop of spoiled teens, but I wouldn't buy those VIP tickets for my kid if I had one. I'm skeptical that these are priced at the optimal amount to sell out and maximize profits. But maybe he really didn't want to do a meet and greet so this is the only price that makes it worth it to him? The whole thing is cringe tbh. I'm just imagining this narcissistic fantasy he has for this show, singing and acting like a diva. He's a completely average, nerdy looking kid with limited charm and Internet only social skills. I legit don't get it tbh, but obviously he has devoted fans. I just have no faith in this kid being able to put on a halfway decent show. He can entertain people by making cheapo makeup videos and starting shit on twitter, but can he put on a show worth paying for? I highly doubt it.
he's the nsync, britney, backstreetboys of today. it'll pass like everything does.
but, those tickets are grossly overpriced, just to stand in a line and see some human disco ball from a distance.
OMG no Britney etc are actual iconic celebrities lol I’ll weep for today if we’re equating James Charles celebrity to that of theirs 😂
nah ... i didn't mean in terms of celebrity status... but the fanaticism that many seem to have about them. i really should have said one direction... but i didn't think of that until now.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jackarsehillbilly »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:52 pm
SnoopyDoggo wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:49 am
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:44 am
milanese15 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:12 am
I was admittedly a very spoiled tween/teen. My parents would (and did) spend $500 on makeup or for me to go on a trip or to see someone I was a fan of, but I don't think I would've been able to convince them to let me spend that money on this. Idk, maybe parents today would allow it, but I love youtube and makeup, and I'm surely younger than the parents of today's crop of spoiled teens, but I wouldn't buy those VIP tickets for my kid if I had one. I'm skeptical that these are priced at the optimal amount to sell out and maximize profits. But maybe he really didn't want to do a meet and greet so this is the only price that makes it worth it to him? The whole thing is cringe tbh. I'm just imagining this narcissistic fantasy he has for this show, singing and acting like a diva. He's a completely average, nerdy looking kid with limited charm and Internet only social skills. I legit don't get it tbh, but obviously he has devoted fans. I just have no faith in this kid being able to put on a halfway decent show. He can entertain people by making cheapo makeup videos and starting shit on twitter, but can he put on a show worth paying for? I highly doubt it.
he's the nsync, britney, backstreetboys of today. it'll pass like everything does.
but, those tickets are grossly overpriced, just to stand in a line and see some human disco ball from a distance.
OMG no Britney etc are actual iconic celebrities lol I’ll weep for today if we’re equating James Charles celebrity to that of theirs 😂
nah ... i didn't mean in terms of celebrity status... but the fanaticism that many seem to have about them. i really should have said one direction... but i didn't think of that until now.
James thinks he's Britney

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

James thinks he is in the likes of Ariana Grande and Beyoncé, both of which have 152-162 million followers on Instagram and he only had 16 million. He is not even close to being capable of rationalizing $500 to see him. The perk of the $500 ticket includes a pre-show hang out. For $500, I better get him all to myself for an hour or two. It’s not enough to charge $500 to “party” with him when like a wedding where you only know the bride or groom and none of the guests, you will get a few moments to actually talk to him and then spend the rest of the time standing around. And god forbid you’re shy like me, you will have to force me to say something to him because I would waste $500 being too scared to say hi.

Return to “James Charles”