litchiisme wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:16 am
EnoughofThis wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:44 am
litchiisme wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:34 am
dew2 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:20 pm

some people don't even get the chance to applie for a job at all. and hannah over there is going through live full of herself lecturing others on how she earned everything she has in live. just be humble and thankful for a minute. oh and honesty would also do you some good.
There are multiple realities I guess: what's reality for Hannah, is not necessarily reality for you, me or anyone else. She has already spelled it out that she's not of the common clay.
that's how it is.
Hey! Life, look at me, I can see the reality.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Hannah Moochise Poston

Post by WORDSALAD »

babyjustice wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:40 pm
I just had a little waking nightmare about how she keeps mentioning a writing project that's big and that she's going to share the details about eventually. Did she get a contract for a book about her lie-lie no-buy??

I've been thinking how great it is that she didn't manage some big con like that, but she dropped that hint again in today's video and there have been enough now to get through my thick skull and leave me scared! I hope my suspicions are wrong, yikes! :shock: :help:
It's gonna happen. She is prime to become the US version of Anorexia Dung.

--- No Hannah, that's not a compliment.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

dew2 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:58 pm
babyjustice wrote:
I just had a little waking nightmare about how she keeps mentioning a writing project that's big and that she's going to share the details about eventually. Did she get a contract for a book about her lie-lie no-buy??

I've been thinking how great it is that she didn't manage some big con like that, but she dropped that hint again in today's video and there have been enough now to get through my thick skull and leave me scared! I hope my suspicions are wrong, yikes! :shock: :help:
Wouldn't surprise me, what with books like Cait Flanders' The Year of Less being published and all the hullabaloo about minimalism, Konmari, anti-consumerism, etc. over the last few years.

Hannah is a fraud, but if enough people buy into the BS... :?

Then again, Hannah really hyped that essay she wrote about Jaclyn Hill and KathleenLights (mostly unreadable with a tenuous thesis imo), and that wasn't even close to a book: "Donald Trump is president, and the news from the world of beauty is political. Kathleen Lights was the clearest jewel in our crown, the sweetest apple on our tree, and she turned out to be one of those non-Black women who has not excised the N-word from her vocabulary. Meanwhile, the wall is going up on the border, the mountaintops are being removed, and Heather and Philando and Michael and Sandra and Eric and Alton are all dead. As for the line—the line, as ever, is a wild, wandering, potent thing: the line of poetry; the line of prose; the line of an old-school hip-hop song; the line of ink, of pencil, of paint; the line of protesters holding hands; the line of kohl I trace along my lashes."
The Arty Apocalypse™
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Post by Guest »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:09 am
babyjustice wrote:

It's gonna happen. She is prime to become the US version of Anorexia Dung.

--- No Hannah, that's not a compliment.
Can you imagine the full on blaze that would break out on this board??? A crash on a par with Jeffree S.'s official breakup announcement.

And then GG would be trending: lesser gossiped about guru enters the ranks of full-on Trash a Guru, leaving the competition in awe.

Followed by smug reaction vid. from HLP, ending with knowing side eye to the camera, little beauty guru flourish of the hand, and 'Remember, all publicity is good publicity'.

Barf! Just BARF!

litchiisme
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by litchiisme »

I have no idea how this works...but do you still need a contract to publish a book? especially for that commentary style she does? just put a PDF out there and charge for it...
i don't think she will write about the no buy, since she put out there video after video that shows how she doesn't follows her own advice. also she did find her audience in the youtube world because it was relevant opposed to all the other channels that where influencing us to buy stuff. and the success is mediocre, she does not have a 1'000'000 subscriber base that will make it to a bestseller. if you watched her videos why would you want to read the book?...and if you didn't watch her videos...you couldn't care less anyway.
Hey! Life, look at me, I can see the reality.

Post by Guest »

litchiisme wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:12 am
I have no idea how this works...but do you still need a contract to publish a book? especially for that commentary style she does? just put a PDF out there and charge for it...
i don't think she will write about the no buy, since she put out there video after video that shows how she doesn't follows her own advice. also she did find her audience in the youtube world because it was relevant opposed to all the other channels that where influencing us to buy stuff. and the success is mediocre, she does not have a 1'000'000 subscriber base that will make it to a bestseller. if you watched her videos why would you want to read the book?...and if you didn't watch her videos...you couldn't care less anyway.
You can self-publish at your own expense and then just try to sell it, but as you say, it could just be a low-cost ebook/pdf. However, if true to form, HLP would crowdfund it.

At a guess, this is a stunt that's more likely to be pulled at the end of this 'less stuff' year, so she could have a sort of a 'Reflections of a former shopping addict: Declutter your shopping problem forever', based on her three years of: No buy, budgeting, and the capsule beauty guru. It doesn't really matter that she hasn't got a huge following right now; it's growing steadily.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn
Has thanked: 0

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “F-J”