Jen Luv's Drama Part 2

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Jen Luv's Drama Part 2

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^^^ 🙄 Thanks mom.

People talk about who they think might be gay IN PRIVATE. Noone is being 'targeted'.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

kittenkong
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by kittenkong »

It's good we're not on a gossip forum then... oh wait

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

She’s so dramatic. When she reads off the names of those joining her live chat she reminds me of Romper Room- “I see Billy, and Bobby....” ugh.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

Karening
Informer
Informer

Post by Karening »

TB82
Learner
Learner

Post by TB82 »

Josie888 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:56 pm
Has she said what's she's doing with her hair? She's letting all of her gray grow in because.....? I thought she bought an expensive hair extension thing to make her hair look fuller? It's not going to match.
Jen should stop wearing the fake hairpiece and cut her natural hair shorter to speed up the process of growing in her greys. Then she can get the hairpiece coloured to match. I have no issue with her growing out her greys but the hairpiece makes the colour difference more obvious. I would say she doesn’t care but she cares enough to want her hair “thicker” by using a mis-matched hairpiece. It doesn’t make sense...

Everlong03
Learner
Learner

Post by Everlong03 »

I checked her social blade and she has a D -, anyone know why.
"On Twitter we get excited if someone follows us. In real life we get really scared and run away". --Unknown

Everlong03
Learner
Learner

Post by Everlong03 »

I checked her social blade and she has a D -, anyone know why?
"On Twitter we get excited if someone follows us. In real life we get really scared and run away". --Unknown

Everlong03
Learner
Learner

Post by Everlong03 »

Oh I have no idea how YT determines the grade, but it looks like her income is also reflecting $0. Same with Shane Dawson. Wonder if she broke some YT rule and lost her adsense. I'm really not familiar with this stuff; I just happened to notice it. Haha, she's scared of getting canceled.

BlueIris
Informer
Informer

Post by BlueIris »

Her income shows $0 because she deleted 1.3 million views recently. That probably also explains the low grade.

Don't know what she deleted but it would be interesting to know.

TB82
Learner
Learner

Post by TB82 »

Is it possible that she removed any reviews for J* that were on her channel?

frigobar
Learner
Learner

Jen Luv's Drama Part 2

Post by frigobar »

I’m just gonna go ahead and say that this collab was very disappointing. It’s not a bad idea in itself but I feel like most people with a significant amount of lipsticks already have those shades and the OFRA formula seemed a bit too thick to mix with the original lipstick, her lips looked dry

Frito Pie
Informer
Informer

Post by Frito Pie »

I was disappointed with the collab, too. I'm not really looking to buy anything anyway, but nothing about this collab tempted me to change my mind. All three shades seemed to turn most other lipsticks purple. This trio almost seems to be more for the person who doesn't have very many lipsticks and would like one, two, or all three of these to change the tone and depth of the few lipsticks they already have. That might not be too bad an idea. OTOH, someone who already has lots of lipsticks (like me) probably has something that will do a similar job.

I was also kind of surprised she didn't show each of the shades on its own.

TB82
Learner
Learner

Post by TB82 »

Jen is quite pale and she seems to favour 90s brown lipstick like Chocolate Wasted from Dose of Colours. I’m pale too and I can’t pull of that deep of a colour. I find a lip colour one or two shades deeper than my natural lip colour to be the most flattering.

As far as the collab goes I think it’s a tough time to release a lip product. I’m sure it was in development long before wearing a face mask became the new normal for so many around the world. If it was a lip cream formula I would consider it but I just feel like we are moving beyond the ultra dry uncomfortable liquid lipsticks.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

I bought something from OFRA when we first locked down and it was so cheap and bad I threw it all out.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

She's annoying me lately with her trying to be a 'clout chaser' - dropping names like Tati westbrook and Marlena Stell ....and recently, Bailey Sarian - who she claimed to be friends with before she 'blew up'! It drives me insane ....and it also makes Jen sound envious of their youtube success.

I wish Jen would sort out her diction ....'shubscribers'???? Are we sure this woman used to be a school teacher?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

aimee702
Learner
Learner

Post by aimee702 »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:24 am
She's annoying me lately with her trying to be a 'clout chaser' - dropping names like Tati westbrook and Marlena Stell ....and recently, Bailey Sarian - who she claimed to be friends with before she 'blew up'! It drives me insane ....and it also makes Jen sound envious of their youtube success.

I wish Jen would sort out her diction ....'shubscribers'???? Are we sure this woman used to be a school teacher?
I came here to make the same complaint. I adore Bailey and I was completely annoyed that Jen was wearing her "Suspish" shirt. I mean, it would be cool for creators to support each other, but with Jen it just seems bandwagon-ish. And all these videos praising other YouTubers? I just feel like she's trying to associate herself with popular creators. I may be reading her all wrong, but she does not seem genuine.

kcartchick
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kcartchick »

I don't post very often, but I watch a lot of YouTube "beauty gurus". Everytime I watch Jen, I find her makeup always looks terrible. And she's always adding to the drama in the community with her "reporting". Oy. Thanks for letting me share here. Just discovered she really irritated me today. :D

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

She has removed the AOC video from today. I watched it- it was pretty bad IMO. Not her "normal" content and nobody learned anything watching it. I wonder why she removed it? Twitter didn't give me any hints, other than people were mad that she seemed critical of what AOC said about the pink tax?

SimplySpeculating
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SimplySpeculating »

I'm also curious on what her take was with the AOC video. I'm a big fan of AOC and was immediately turned off by the thumbnail, so I didn't watch it, but I'd love to know the stuff she did that warranted the blowback she received. She was super vague in her post about it.

As well.... this is super petty but I absolutely *hate* how much she says 'stinkin' in her videos. Every single video, multiple times. And it's supposed to be a positive thing but I just... I hate it so much. It's such a bad word to use and the way she says it just makes my irrationally angry.

blacksmaug
Talker
Talker

Post by blacksmaug »

She's getting dragged on reddit about her AOC video and called out on twitter about it. She was accusing AOC of not being inclusive towards transwoman by AOC saying "people who menstruate" (which is being inclusive) and about the pink tax. Basically she's pulling a JKR and Georgia Harris and a few others called her out on it.

Return to “F-J”