Jen Luv's Drama Part 2

CrunchyBubbles
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jen Luv's Drama Part 2

Post by CrunchyBubbles »

Did anyone watch her live with Marlena? She was so over her head even more than usual. She bought her way into Marlena's sight by buying a ticket to that pajama party. But even at the start you can tell she can't act right. Then about 13:15 Jen asks if Marlena will be doing a influencer collab with the rebrand. Marlena says yes and that she thinks the audience will be excited who she had a meeting with. Jen jumped in saying it wasn't her. It was super awkward and Marlena says "not yet" but Jen was still talking so I'm not sure many caught it on the live. But it caused Jen to go into her dramatic " i just about had a heart attack....omg I wasnt ready....I'm sweating now." But arms involved.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

aimee702
Learner
Learner

Post by aimee702 »

CrunchyBubbles wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:02 pm
Did anyone watch her live with Marlena? She was so over her head even more than usual. She bought her way into Marlena's sight by buying a ticket to that pajama party. But even at the start you can tell she can't act right. Then about 13:15 Jen asks if Marlena will be doing a influencer collab with the rebrand. Marlena says yes and that she thinks the audience will be excited who she had a meeting with. Jen jumped in saying it wasn't her. It was super awkward and Marlena says "not yet" but Jen was still talking so I'm not sure many caught it on the live. But it caused Jen to go into her dramatic " i just about had a heart attack....omg I wasnt ready....I'm sweating now." But arms involved.

I tried watching but only could take about four or five minutes. Off topic, but does Jen own even one top that isn’t shoulder-less? When she sees a trend she likes, she really goes all in.

killerp4yne
Learner
Learner

Post by killerp4yne »

So I was watching her latest video tonight and she shills Dr. Dray which immediately made me lose so much respect for her. Up till then I wasn't hating her.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Lurk Err
Debater
Debater

Post by Lurk Err »

killerp4yne wrote:So I was watching her latest video tonight and she shills Dr. Dray which immediately made me lose so much respect for her. Up till then I wasn't hating her.
Ugh Dr. Dray. Any skin care video the comments are like an echo of “Watch Dr. Dray”. Noooooo

slothbaby
Learner
Learner

Post by slothbaby »

Jen defending this Alter Ego brand like it isn't just another incarnation on Bad Habit...so full of it.

Rabidosky69
Informer
Informer

Post by Rabidosky69 »

killerp4yne wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:20 pm
So I was watching her latest video tonight and she shills Dr. Dray which immediately made me lose so much respect for her. Up till then I wasn't hating her.

slothbaby wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:04 pm
Jen defending this Alter Ego brand like it isn't just another incarnation on Bad Habit...so full of it.
I feel like in all the alter ego videos I have watched no one ever mentions shop hush, is this required by the company when they send out free products? Not defending Jen, I just don’t understand why all the reviews just pretend shop hush didn’t exist? I don’t necessarily agree that this brand is bad but it feels so shady that everyone that gets free products chooses to leave this comparison out... anyone know of any reviews where they compare the quality between shop hush and alter ego? I’ve tried to find some comparison videos but maybe I haven’t looked hard enough

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Rabidosky69 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:27 pm
killerp4yne wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:20 pm

slothbaby wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:04 pm
I feel like in all the alter ego videos I have watched no one ever mentions shop hush, is this required by the company when they send out free products? Not defending Jen, I just don’t understand why all the reviews just pretend shop hush didn’t exist? I don’t necessarily agree that this brand is bad but it feels so shady that everyone that gets free products chooses to leave this comparison out... anyone know of any reviews where they compare the quality between shop hush and alter ego? I’ve tried to find some comparison videos but maybe I haven’t looked hard enough
I legit thought - think? - Alter Ego is literally Hush rebranded. The name is comically smug is if is 😎

Seriously though, it makes sense that they would cease trading under one name to avoid debts/legal issues /taxes/outstanding bills etc. and then immediately start trading under another one. So many shady companies do this as their actual business model. (Tanya and Lames Westcrook have form on this score)
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

For such a skincare expert she should apply some moisture to that 5 head FRFR.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

CrunchyBubbles
Learner
Learner

Post by CrunchyBubbles »

Can she ever just let someone else have a moment without trying to steal their shine?Image

killerp4yne
Learner
Learner

Post by killerp4yne »

CrunchyBubbles wrote:Can she ever just let someone else have a moment without trying to steal their shine?Image

Honest answer? No. Image

bronzedandbetchy
Learner
Learner

Post by bronzedandbetchy »

So Jen’s live chat today is talking about Nick Snider’s housewarming party (I have better things to do than listen to it... like clean my dog’s butt). Just wondering (and this is my deep conspiracy theory): is she getting all friendly with Rich, Nick et al because now that she’s getting a little-and I mean LITTLE- notoriety, something shady is going to come out about her and she’s trying to get on some drama channels good side so they treat her gently? I mean if it was just straight social climbing wouldn’t she be kissing up to KL and the other booty gooroos like she did last year on her cross country vacay ?

CrunchyBubbles
Learner
Learner

Post by CrunchyBubbles »

I think she is trying to keep herself in the beauty community and also cozy up to the drama community at the same time. I haven't figured out her motives. She absolutely doesn't know how to handle people talking negatively about her. She is manipulative and passive aggressive. If she can cozy up to the drama community and befriend them, then maybe they won't talk about her and all the dumb shit she does and she can feed off them for subscribers. She says all the time, all the time, she doesn't care about the numbers but we all know that is not true. She obsesses over subscriber count. She'd sell her soul for subscribers.

katethegratedcheese
Learner
Learner

Post by katethegratedcheese »

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:39 pm
bronzedandbetchy wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:37 am

wouldn’t she be kissing up to KL and the other booty gooroos
I don't think she's trying to get on their good sides as a PR move I think she's literally trying to join the drama/payroll clique.
I watched the whole thing (well, watch-listened some parts) and she did name-check Kathleen (now sending her PR and Jen wore a shade from the new polish line Lights Lacquer) as well as how "kind Tati has always been" to her. She said that she spoke with Nick and [Petty] Paige a lot at the party but regretted that she didn't talk to Tea by Ali (real name Alicyn I believe) and Rich more. She wanted to "get to know Rich better as a person ." So, she's she's absolutely establishing herself within their group. Whatever her intentions are, she's unapologetic about the friendships and I respect that. Still messy, of course.

jozu
Informer
Informer

Post by jozu »

I'm with the PR move theory. Jen is getting called on a shitton of stuff on reddit lately and if this particular group of drama channels are on her side, other channels are less likely to pick a fight. Petty Paige already defended Jen earlier during her twitter meltdown over Rich Lux using the N word and Alicyn doxing a black woman that got on Rich and Ali's case.
Tat-clyn Shillbrook - too good to prove it but not too good to spread it.

bronzedandbetchy
Learner
Learner

Post by bronzedandbetchy »

I can see where she thinks drama is where the growth is. Years ago she admitted in a video (this was when they were in their old house) she said she knew she wanted a YouTube channel but didn’t know what she wanted it to be about. Her very first videos were horrible “comedy” and reading/mommy videos. She picked makeup because that was the segment that was growing at the time period. Her husband is the same way-how many times has he tried to be a YouTuber. He’s got a (I assume) successful tattoo shop -enough so that Jen could stop working- even though his tattoos are just one thing, mandalas based on his IG. He’s like the bronze eye/nude lip of ink.

jozu
Informer
Informer

Post by jozu »

Apparently now that Jen is telling white people they have white privilege

Meanwhile

Tat-clyn Shillbrook - too good to prove it but not too good to spread it.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

One day, Jen will release her own palette in collab with Jeffree..... and It will be called #FakeWoke
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Peppa Schmint »

jozu wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:14 am
Apparently now that Jen is telling white people they have white privilege

Meanwhile

She's such a hypocrite. She loves being a Woke-Scold but then aligns herself with known racist bigots and racist apologists. She talks out both sides of her ass and when called on it she plays the victim. Apparently she is saying now that she flew all the way to Houston only to attend the Meet and Greet and Nick's little after party. She stayed with a friend and barely hung out with Nick and the crew. I call bullshit

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

I want to complain about Jen's affect in WUIM. First of all, the way she chuckles after the stupid rhyming intro thing ever single week is annoying. Then the freeze-frame on her stupid face and the soap opera music is annoying. Her lecturer tone of voice is annoying. That stupid thing every week where she says "in 3-2-1!" is annoying. And finally, this may only bother me, but the way she pronounces "gloss" sometimes- not every time- just sometimes is annoying. Every once in awhile when I assume she is trying to be extra, she pronounces it like "glaw-us." Maybe that is regional, but she doesn't say it that way all the time.

On another topic, she is catching so much heat on Twitter now, and she keeps responding! At some point, wouldn't you think she would just sit back and wait until someone else is in the hot seat? She just hits back on everything. And she tweeted some screen shot of a guy who was saying he wanted to f*** her. That was purely to be like "Look at me! Some stranger on the internet wants to f*** me!" Sad.

Sorry, third topic. I listened to part of her live stream, and when she was talking about the Shane series and how she was "concerned" it was going to make the beauty community look bad and "drag Tati back into" drama (girl, Tati created the drama. Nobody dragged her) makes her sound like she has some kind of stake in it. Then she has the nerve to say the series was never meant to be a documentary. Excuse me? It literally was supposed to be a documentary, and now everyone is pissed that it was an ad. She is all the way up Shane's butt. IDK how people consider her honest. [Sorry this turned into way more of a rant than I intended!]

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Jen Luv's Drama Part 2

Post by Peppa Schmint »

She got on her high horse saying that she wouldn’t be reviewing Jaclyn’s new products because she doesn’t have great customer service. People rightfully got on her ass for being a hypocrite so she issues this statement:

Shane replying just confirms why she’s a hypocrite. Gotta stay in good favour of problematic assholes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “F-J”