Jen Luv's Drama Part 2

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Jen Luv's Drama Part 2

Post by WORDSALAD »

Wowsers. 👀👀👀 very eye opening
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

greencrystal2007
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by greencrystal2007 »

CrunchyBubbles wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:08 pm
Ha. I used to be friends with Jen pre-Tab before Jen was at 10,000 subscribers. I remained a supporter for few years, but she has changed so much. Over time she got comfortable and dropped the facade once in a while. She cares more about her public image than friends. There is a reason everyone that originally surrounded her has pulled away. She needs people to think she is popular, doesn't care about views, and loves everyone. It couldn't be further from the truth. She almost has a pageant queen facade. Forced smile, superficial, and world peace, everyone.

Tab would drop hints now and again in various places or tell other people things. Then when Tab treated those people like shit, they shared information they were told. Tab has no loyalty to Jen either but WUIM is so intertwined into her life it is almost like she has no idea how to exist without it. She has told some people that she would walk away if Jen stopped listening to her demands/advice. I don't think she ever would though. She is too invested. She needs to control something. She told a few people that she was keeping a tally of all the times Jen made her mad or did something she didn't like. And if the tallies got to a predetermined number she was going to take WUIM from Jen. How, I don't know. She has also said she trademarked What's Up In Makeup, but I've never seen proof of that. But I think Jen could fight that and should if it is true.

I genuinely feel bad for her in the way she has described her life in bits and pieces. It seems as if she has no control of her own life/depends on at least one person for basic needs like shopping. I don't know about her life much before WUIM except she developed a handful of websites for people. (They are very basic & poorly designed.) She also offered to make/host websites for other small influencers but as far as I know they all turned her down. I know she is reading this, so hopefully she realizes people wouldn't think of her as a miserable control freak if she stopped trying so hard to convince everyone she has this superior life and she is better than everyone. Your just like the rest of us, Tab. Chill on the ego. There is no need to be so condescending and rude. Get help. You don't have to be miserable all the time.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I heard Tab pitched WUIM to some network tv channel. Can anybody vouch for this info? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

CrunchyBubbles
Learner
Learner

Post by CrunchyBubbles »

greencrystal2007 wrote:
CrunchyBubbles wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:08 pm
Ha. I used to be friends with Jen pre-Tab before Jen was at 10,000 subscribers. I remained a supporter for few years, but she has changed so much. Over time she got comfortable and dropped the facade once in a while. She cares more about her public image than friends. There is a reason everyone that originally surrounded her has pulled away. She needs people to think she is popular, doesn't care about views, and loves everyone. It couldn't be further from the truth. She almost has a pageant queen facade. Forced smile, superficial, and world peace, everyone.

Tab would drop hints now and again in various places or tell other people things. Then when Tab treated those people like shit, they shared information they were told. Tab has no loyalty to Jen either but WUIM is so intertwined into her life it is almost like she has no idea how to exist without it. She has told some people that she would walk away if Jen stopped listening to her demands/advice. I don't think she ever would though. She is too invested. She needs to control something. She told a few people that she was keeping a tally of all the times Jen made her mad or did something she didn't like. And if the tallies got to a predetermined number she was going to take WUIM from Jen. How, I don't know. She has also said she trademarked What's Up In Makeup, but I've never seen proof of that. But I think Jen could fight that and should if it is true.

I genuinely feel bad for her in the way she has described her life in bits and pieces. It seems as if she has no control of her own life/depends on at least one person for basic needs like shopping. I don't know about her life much before WUIM except she developed a handful of websites for people. (They are very basic & poorly designed.) She also offered to make/host websites for other small influencers but as far as I know they all turned her down. I know she is reading this, so hopefully she realizes people wouldn't think of her as a miserable control freak if she stopped trying so hard to convince everyone she has this superior life and she is better than everyone. Your just like the rest of us, Tab. Chill on the ego. There is no need to be so condescending and rude. Get help. You don't have to be miserable all the time.

I heard Tab pitched WUIM to some network tv channel. Can anybody vouch for this info? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I would love to know if that's true. I do know she guards Jen's WUIM name like her life depends on it. And has said on several occasions she thought/planned for it to be picked up for TV. That's why I find it really fucking weird for Tab to say she was trademarking WUIM and not Jen. WUIM existed before anyone knew Tab existed. I'm still not sure how Tab came across Jen, especially since Tab doesn't like makeup. My understanding is she messaged Jen to offer to build a website for her. Jen possibly turned her down but Tab was relentless. All of that fits the MO other influencers have told about Tab.

Krista
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Krista »

killadiamondz wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:41 am
First time posting in this thread, but her Facebook group is such a fucking joke. I'm no longer a member, I just couldn't handle the hypocrisy any more. Jen is almost completely uninvolved with it and the admins are following everything Tabitha says. Most (not all) are completely rude to members if they even *slightly* violate one of their extensive list of rules (ironically, being rude to other members is against the rules, but apparently not for admins.) Some of the rules aren't even listed in the actual rule post but they expect members to know them anyway! Also, if you don't follow the rules, you're tagged in a thread of shame to let the entire group know you've done something wrong! It's such a toxic environment and I don't miss it at all. If Jen had any ounce of grit whatsoever, she would have never let the group evolve into what it is today.
Tabitha is a PSYCHOPATH!!!! Ever notice how the "reporters" for the show change quite frequently at the end of the show?? Its because of that crazy woman. She belittles you, treats you like the biggest piece of shit. It's absolutely insane.

People asked if the reporters got paid LOL they don't even get a thank you!!! There is literally a group chat of former news reporters just sharing their stories and it's always bc of Tab that they leave. I could go on and on.

People are also correct when they say Jen does nothing besides read the script. Tabitha does EVERYTHING. No one has seen what she looks like..its just weird. I also think she does A LOT more for Jen than anyone realizes. The makeup minutes?? Yup, that's not Jen who comes up with it. Again, just reads a script and I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't even edit these. Wouldn't be surprised if most videos are also mostly Tab produced. Jen used to have to talk to Tab before she made ANY decisions. Regarding anything to do with Jens channel, not just WUIM.

I remember one time Tabitha literally "yelled" at Jen on Periscope bc Jen didn't feel like wearing lashes that day to film WUIM!! And Tab told her "ALWAYS LASHES WHEN FILMING!!" That lady has serious control issues!!!

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

Dude Tabitha sounds freaking scary!! If I was Jen, I’d cut ties with her ASAP (and keep my mind open to a restraining order if needed lol). Guess she feels comfortable with that but god knows I wouldn’t!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrunchyBubbles
Learner
Learner

Post by CrunchyBubbles »

I'm so glad all of this shit is coming out about Tab because she has been in the shadows for so long and very few people know how she really is. Unlike most YouTubers who are alone in their production, Jen and Tab are codependent.

greencrystal2007
Learner
Learner

Krista wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:57 pm
killadiamondz wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:41 am
First time posting in this thread, but her Facebook group is such a fucking joke. I'm no longer a member, I just couldn't handle the hypocrisy any more. Jen is almost completely uninvolved with it and the admins are following everything Tabitha says. Most (not all) are completely rude to members if they even *slightly* violate one of their extensive list of rules (ironically, being rude to other members is against the rules, but apparently not for admins.) Some of the rules aren't even listed in the actual rule post but they expect members to know them anyway! Also, if you don't follow the rules, you're tagged in a thread of shame to let the entire group know you've done something wrong! It's such a toxic environment and I don't miss it at all. If Jen had any ounce of grit whatsoever, she would have never let the group evolve into what it is today.
Tabitha is a PSYCHOPATH!!!! Ever notice how the "reporters" for the show change quite frequently at the end of the show?? Its because of that crazy woman. She belittles you, treats you like the biggest piece of shit. It's absolutely insane.

People asked if the reporters got paid LOL they don't even get a thank you!!! There is literally a group chat of former news reporters just sharing their stories and it's always bc of Tab that they leave. I could go on and on.

People are also correct when they say Jen does nothing besides read the script. Tabitha does EVERYTHING. No one has seen what she looks like..its just weird. I also think she does A LOT more for Jen than anyone realizes. The makeup minutes?? Yup, that's not Jen who comes up with it. Again, just reads a script and I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't even edit these. Wouldn't be surprised if most videos are also mostly Tab produced. Jen used to have to talk to Tab before she made ANY decisions. Regarding anything to do with Jens channel, not just WUIM.

I remember one time Tabitha literally "yelled" at Jen on Periscope bc Jen didn't feel like wearing lashes that day to film WUIM!! And Tab told her "ALWAYS LASHES WHEN FILMING!!" That lady has serious control issues!!!
Wait, group chat?? Where is this at?

greencrystal2007
Learner
Learner

Does Tabitha get paid?

CrunchyBubbles
Learner
Learner

Post by CrunchyBubbles »

greencrystal2007 wrote:Does Tabitha get paid?
Not to anyone's knowledge. Jen has openly said she doesn't make much money from YouTube so if she pays Tab she would be down even more. I think it says a lot about her that she is asking so much of Tab (no matter how miserable she is) and finding Tab's efforts worthless.

CrunchyBubbles
Learner
Learner

Post by CrunchyBubbles »

Josie888 wrote:I just noticed that one of WUIM FB group admins is no longer in the group -- Elyse. I wonder what happened?
Interesting. It had to happen on March 17 because she was active daily up until that point from what I see on a group search. I see Yesenia is also a moderator not an admin. Did she get downgraded? She isn't on much but is a friend of Jen's from early on. I wonder if either are still moderators for Jen's weekly live chats? I don't know if there is a way to even check that.

Also found it funny while searching to see Tab posted May 12, 2018 so not quite a year ago, that there were 29,123 members in the group. As of today, March 23, 2019 there are 29,216 members. They are adding members all the time. They have added 8 in the last 24 hours. If they add 8 a day, that should be 2,920 new members a year. They don't even have a net of 100. They are losing more members than they are bringing in. From what I can tell they easily add almost double (15+) that on a regular day, so they have probably added more than 5,000 members in the last year. Image

Krista
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Krista »

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:02 pm
Dude Tabitha sounds freaking scary!! If I was Jen, I’d cut ties with her ASAP (and keep my mind open to a restraining order if needed lol). Guess she feels comfortable with that but god knows I wouldn’t!

Jen never goes against her bc Tab literally does EVERYTHING for Jen. Jen is lazy AF so she needs Tabitha! I know I have some good stories in the back of my brain but I can't think of any right now. Definitely will update as I remember!!

Krista
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Krista »

greencrystal2007 wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:31 pm
Does Tabitha get paid?
Nope she doesn't.

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

Damn the tea in this thread is scalding! Tabitha sounds totally delusional and miserable. Does anyone know how old she is? I’m imagining mid to late 50s. Jen fucked up giving a psycho like Tabitha so much power over her channel and Facebook group. Imagine the meltdown Tabitha will have if Jen ever decides to cancel WUIM. Yikes!

JanLevinson
Talker
Talker

Post by JanLevinson »

AppleBlossom wrote:Damn the tea in this thread is scalding! Tabitha sounds totally delusional and miserable. Does anyone know how old she is? I’m imagining mid to late 50s. Jen fucked up giving a psycho like Tabitha so much power over her channel and Facebook group. Imagine the meltdown Tabitha will have if Jen ever decides to cancel WUIM. Yikes!
I think Tabitha is 62.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

CrunchyBubbles
Learner
Learner

Post by CrunchyBubbles »

Josie888 wrote:
I think Tabitha is 62.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
Any reason why?
If you Google her name, that's the age that continually comes up. I know several of us early Jen followers tried to find photos of her unsuccessfully.. We did manage to find some personal details but no images. For what it is worth, I'm NOT encouraging people to stalk her. Just saying how some of us found what little information we did.

If she is indeed 62, that means she was well below retirement age when she started with Jen. Which further makes me think she is in some way disabled. She puts a lot of her passive aggressiveness in telling people to save for retirement which makes me feel like she is insecure/has regrets about her own financial situation and/or history.

CrunchyBubbles
Learner
Learner

Post by CrunchyBubbles »

Did anyone see that Jen bought her way into Marlena from Makeup Geek's PJ Party? She even did the VIP Pass. I just find it really awkward. Trying too hard to be seen. Wasn't the party for non-influencer customers/fans? It is just another example of her social climbing. The party isn't meant to be a PR list audition.

The only time I have ever seen her use Makeup Geek is when she reviewed the Creme Stain lip products. She didn't even purchase them with her own money. She asked for donations during her weekly chats to be able to buy them. She did buy some highlighters and foiled shadows with her own money and did an unboxing. But complained about the foiled shadow prices. But I've never seen her use them on YouTube or post about them on Instagram.

Who is taking bets how long it takes her to put Makeup Geek on her channel? I'm also betting she won't dislike the prices at the party.

Kcat89
Informer
Informer

Post by Kcat89 »

CrunchyBubbles wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:39 am
Did anyone see that Jen bought her way into Marlena from Makeup Geek's PJ Party? She even did the VIP Pass. I just find it really awkward. Trying too hard to be seen. Wasn't the party for non-influencer customers/fans? It is just another example of her social climbing. The party isn't meant to be a PR list audition.

The only time I have ever seen her use Makeup Geek is when she reviewed the Creme Stain lip products. She didn't even purchase them with her own money. She asked for donations during her weekly chats to be able to buy them. She did buy some highlighters and foiled shadows with her own money and did an unboxing. But complained about the foiled shadow prices. But I've never seen her use them on YouTube or post about them on Instagram.

Who is taking bets how long it takes her to put Makeup Geek on her channel? I'm also betting she won't dislike the prices at the party.

I went online to check this out, and it's in Texas - like 1,500 miles from where she lives! She really is trying too hard to be seen, and reeks of desperation. She hardly talks about makeup geek anyways, but I bet now she'll claim she and Marlena are the best of friends!

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

Wonder if she’ll try to do a collab video like she did with Emily Noel.

Kcat89
Informer
Informer

Post by Kcat89 »

Josie888 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:21 pm
Any ideas on what her non-makeup brand collab could be? I wonder if it's brushes with Moda or some other brand.
Next to a tweet talking about the collab not being makeup related, she included three emojis: an apple, a pie slice, and a pencil.

Any guesses from that??

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

she wrote an apple pie recipe? LOL
That Girl!

Return to “F-J”