Glam and Bore/Mykie - Part 2

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Glam and Bore/Mykie - Part 2

Post by Illogic_ally »

usecodejacattack2017 wrote:I’m Mykie. I’ll be introducing myself in every video.

Ok—I hope some annoyed fans start calling her Lauren. I don’t get the 360 videos. It’s like she has no idea what to do but needs that Adsense check.
The car video was one thing, because it made sense to use that time to film something, and there was actually something to look it. Plus she said she knew it wouldn’t be for everyone, so fair enough. The rest of them I don’t get though. It’s like it’s just a novelty because she brought the camera so now she has to justify it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Illogic_ally wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:01 pm
usecodejacattack2017 wrote:I’m Mykie. I’ll be introducing myself in every video.

Ok—I hope some annoyed fans start calling her Lauren. I don’t get the 360 videos. It’s like she has no idea what to do but needs that Adsense check.
The car video was one thing, because it made sense to use that time to film something, and there was actually something to look it. Plus she said she knew it wouldn’t be for everyone, so fair enough. The rest of them I don’t get though. It’s like it’s just a novelty because she brought the camera so now she has to justify it.

But still didn’t film her Halloween look that was actual gore? Seems like a lazy way to get a check to me but I’m also severely annoyed with what she has done to her channel so maybe it’s just me

Zuzumoo
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Zuzumoo »

New user here, but long time stalker of GG.
I used to be a fan of Glam&Gore until she started doing these recent uninteresting videos. You can CLEARLY see her lack of confidence within herself and the videos she is making lately. I believe there is a video she posted earlier this year explaining she had to censor her content in order to monetize in regards to her "Gore" side of SFX makeup, but she completely lost her uniqueness about her channel. Instead of posting a glam look and then switching it up to look "gore-y", she's completely changed to this boring vlog channel no one asked for.
Speaking of her vlogging -- Her Halloween series this year was annoying to view and something I couldn't fully get into. Her constant "I'm a SKEPTIC" was cringey. Not even a single Halloween look this year or effort to do a makeup look.

Post by Guest »

I hope they are dating or something bc if not this is uber cringe that she pisses all of every post
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Zuzumoo wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:31 am
New user here, but long time stalker of GG.
I used to be a fan of Glam&Gore until she started doing these recent uninteresting videos. You can CLEARLY see her lack of confidence within herself and the videos she is making lately. I believe there is a video she posted earlier this year explaining she had to censor her content in order to monetize in regards to her "Gore" side of SFX makeup, but she completely lost her uniqueness about her channel. Instead of posting a glam look and then switching it up to look "gore-y", she's completely changed to this boring vlog channel no one asked for.
Speaking of her vlogging -- Her Halloween series this year was annoying to view and something I couldn't fully get into. Her constant "I'm a SKEPTIC" was cringey. Not even a single Halloween look this year or effort to do a makeup look.
DP.

Madeyewlook is still doing things as are other SFx channels. I know the money is nice but you could also do sponsorships. Or keep the channel and start working again? No? Too hard? C’est la vie. Can’t have your cake and eat it to Mykie.

Derpina
Learner
Learner

Post by Derpina »

I love how she posts a dozen of stories about "tricks and hacks" used in pictures to appear slimmer and how everyone should be aware posing makes such a big difference but doesn't mention her various surgeries. Real boobs don't survive a weight loss like hers :FU:

missclaaire
Learner
Learner

Post by missclaaire »

I love how youtube recommends all her videos/tutorials from last year as if even youtube wanted her to make some content :rofl: :rofl:

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

Okay though, Spencer turning Mykie into a turkey. That was some funny shit.

"And speaking of alcohol activated things, where's Katie this weekend?" :rofl:
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer

Post by Zomgshields »

In the new video what is up with there lips? They are extra pale maybe it’s just the lights or something lol but idk it’s annoying me 😂
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Honestly Spencer showed more creativity in that video than Mykie has shown in a looooong ass time!

Zuzumoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Zuzumoo »

I thought her latest video was cute. It wasn't serious, just light-hearted and fun.

Though, anyone know why she said her "nose is still healing"??? The clip I have is set at that point in the video: @24:11

purple_lampshade
Learner
Learner

Post by purple_lampshade »

Zuzumoo wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:16 pm
I thought her latest video was cute. It wasn't serious, just light-hearted and fun.

Though, anyone know why she said her "nose is still healing"??? The clip I have is set at that point in the video: @24:11

nose ring maybe? I don't really remember if she had a nose ring or not last time I watched her lol but my guess is she got her nose pierced and is being dramatic

abahney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abahney »

purple_lampshade wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:52 pm
Zuzumoo wrote:

nose ring maybe? I don't really remember if she had a nose ring or not last time I watched her lol but my guess is she got her nose pierced and is being dramatic
Depends when they filmed this if she's being dramatic or not. She did get it redone semi recently and you do need to be careful 3 to 6 months depending on how you heal

purple_lampshade
Learner
Learner

Post by purple_lampshade »

abahney wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:06 pm
purple_lampshade wrote:
Zuzumoo wrote:

Depends when they filmed this if she's being dramatic or not. She did get it redone semi recently and you do need to be careful 3 to 6 months depending on how you heal
It must be that then

abahney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abahney »

purple_lampshade wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:14 pm
abahney wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:06 pm
purple_lampshade wrote:
Zuzumoo wrote:

It must be that then
Most likely. She's a drama llama for sure, but it's a legitimate concern. You can fuck it up pretty badly if you don't take care of it properly. And if I'm remembering correctly she got it done right around the time she came back from her break so she's at the tail end of regular healing time, more if she got it in the exact spot she had it in previously with scar tissue or if she banged it around by accident

[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Post by [halloweendarlin] »

So who is the boyfriend?

xoxo-missy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xoxo-missy »

[halloweendarlin] wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:54 am
So who is the boyfriend?
I'd be surprised if it wasn't Anthony Padilla, but I'll guess we'll have to wait and see...

getinitgucci
Informer
Informer

Post by getinitgucci »

xoxo-missy wrote:
[halloweendarlin] wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:54 am
So who is the boyfriend?
I'd be surprised if it wasn't Anthony Padilla, but I'll guess we'll have to wait and see...
I mean Anthony said on the Philip DeFranco podcast he is dating another creator so I will be SHOOK if it’s literally anybody else. He said he will announce it at some point so. I can almost guarantee it’s Mikey.

lollypop1999
Learner
Learner

Post by lollypop1999 »

wouldn't be surprised if there is no boyfriend, or if it's some big prank

xoxo-missy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xoxo-missy »

lollypop1999 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:53 am
wouldn't be surprised if there is no boyfriend, or if it's some big prank
Ah, that too.i just saw on her Instagram story she was saying half the responses were saying she was trolling. She said she'd taught the zombaes well... :roll:

I didn't know Anthony said that on the DeFranco podcast though, interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Return to “F-J”