Jambeauty89: dingdongbrauns - Part 3

SaladGossip
Talker
Talker

Re: Jambeauty89: dingdongbrauns - Part 3

Post by SaladGossip »

What a hypocrite! Literally, in her newest fall favorites she says she buys seasonal mugs at Big Lots for $3 and says “sweeeeet!” Sometimes though, she buys “a little more expensive mugs”. Yeah, right, Jesse. I doubt you buy mugs for $20 (those are for your subscribers, right?). I’m sure even her Disney ones are $15 tops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by no_strings »

SaladGossip wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:56 pm
What a hypocrite! Literally, in her newest fall favorites she says she buys seasonal mugs at Big Lots for $3 and says “sweeeeet!” Sometimes though, she buys “a little more expensive mugs”. Yeah, right, Jesse. I doubt you buy mugs for $20 (those are for your subscribers, right?). I’m sure even her Disney ones are $15 tops.

This is what drives me absolutely batshit crazy about this chick... And I think another poster already said something to this effect but she is maddening when she tries to justify every single one of her actions. She wants one in another color... OH BUT SHE DOESN'T NEEEED ANOTHER ONE but she wants one... Like she already knows how what she says is gonna bring on the haterzzz saying wait you have so many clothes/shoes/whatever and so she feels like she has to preemptively defend her choices.

It's annoying as fuck.
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

CatsMeow
Debater
Debater

Post by CatsMeow »

no_strings wrote:
SaladGossip wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:56 pm

This is what drives me absolutely batshit crazy about this chick... And I think another poster already said something to this effect but she is maddening when she tries to justify every single one of her actions. She wants one in another color... OH BUT SHE DOESN'T NEEEED ANOTHER ONE but she wants one... Like she already knows how what she says is gonna bring on the haterzzz saying wait you have so many clothes/shoes/whatever and so she feels like she has to preemptively defend her choices.

It's annoying as fuck.
YES. I can't stand that about her.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Any thread name suggestions for the new thread ? :love2: :love2: :love2:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

reallybloggers---
Learner
Learner

Post by reallybloggers--- »

"Ding Dong, Frumpy Dumpy is home"

ohheynat
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ohheynat »

I usually enjoy their disney vlogs and was watching the newer animal kingdom one this morning. But I thought it was kind of annoying how much Tyler was talking over Jessica. He'd ask her a question or she would chime in after he'd point something out and it was constant interruption while she was mid sentence. There was also one point when they were waiting for the Finding Nemo play and Jessica was talking about her friend or something and he started baby talking to Gigi. It was pretty rude.

YouLookGross
Lurker
Lurker

Post by YouLookGross »

ohheynat wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:06 pm
I usually enjoy their disney vlogs and was watching the newer animal kingdom one this morning. But I thought it was kind of annoying how much Tyler was talking over Jessica. He'd ask her a question or she would chime in after he'd point something out and it was constant interruption while she was mid sentence. There was also one point when they were waiting for the Finding Nemo play and Jessica was talking about her friend or something and he started baby talking to Gigi. It was pretty rude.
Yeah, completely agree. He seems really self absorbed and ignorant to others. He makes me cringe so much.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Return to “Jessica Braun”