BoJackie Horseman / Tackie Aina | Part 2

Re: BoJackie Horseman / Tackie Aina | Part 2

Post by Guest »

fizzwizz12 wrote:cyber bullies.. look an awful lot like all these "guru's"
So true! But they never acknowledge any wrongdoing it’s always someone else.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by fihe »

Jackie knows exactly what she's doing, trying to sic her rabid fans on that girl. What she said was wrong, but two wrongs don't make a right.

KittensOpinion
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by KittensOpinion »

Been lurking for awhile, decided to finally make an account. I watched a couple of Jackie the other day and was shocked. Ive always seen people always talk like she's one of the "good" ones (as if any so-called gurus are "good"). She's so obnoxious and OTT! I only watched two vids and I was over it; how do her fans do it??

Catyogurttasteflavor
Debater
Debater

Post by Catyogurttasteflavor »

KittensOpinion wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:31 am
Been lurking for awhile, decided to finally make an account. I watched a couple of Jackie the other day and was shocked. Ive always seen people always talk like she's one of the "good" ones (as if any so-called gurus are "good"). She's so obnoxious and OTT! I only watched two vids and I was over it; how do her fans do it??
I watched her between 2013-2015 because she did those "trends to leave behind in X year" and I thought she was pretty funny. After 2016, her ego became out of control. Her shade and entitlement was so gross. After that disaster with Paige was the final straw and I decided to stop giving her any clicks. Disgusting.

Error404
Talker
Talker

Post by Error404 »

Catyogurttasteflavor wrote:
KittensOpinion wrote:
I watched her between 2013-2015 because she did those "trends to leave behind in X year" and I thought she was pretty funny. After 2016, her ego became out of control. Her shade and entitlement was so gross. After that disaster with Paige was the final straw and I decided to stop giving her any clicks. Disgusting.
When she hit one million, she went downhill.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jackarsehillbilly »

Hi. Long time lurker. Tackie Aina was never my most hated guru but I want to put my 2 cents in here. Jackie is awful. She's fake. She's an armchair activist. Tweeting #BLM doesn't make you a true activist. But of course, she thinks she's special, and she's doing something good for the world. I wanna see her going to one of these violent protests, no makeup on, and actually make a difference. But she won't.

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

jackarsehillbilly wrote:Hi. Long time lurker. Tackie Aina was never my most hated guru but I want to put my 2 cents in here. Jackie is awful. She's fake. She's an armchair activist. Tweeting #BLM doesn't make you a true activist. But of course, she thinks she's special, and she's doing something good for the world. I wanna see her going to one of these violent protests, no makeup on, and actually make a difference. But she won't.
Yeah I agree. That's one thing I cannot stand with a lot of these gurus with large followings. They have no problem posting on IG, or tweeting, etc. about issues. However when it comes to actually getting up off their asses, they won't do anything because that required actual effort and they're not getting paid for it.
Jackie likes to do this with BLM. Jaclyn Hill likes doing it with kids being abducted and sold. Kim Thai likes doing it with dogs like she promotes adopting and donating even though she does neither.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

Post by Guest »

In my opinion the more popular black beauty gurus esp Queen Tackie, and feel free to disagree, try so hard to be the "black beauty guru". AKA woke, inclusive, diverse and all that. There's nothing wrong with that at all, but I feel like there are other black beauty gurus who are talented, unbiased, and don't constantly start fights with fans or people who disagree with their opinion.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's AMAZING when diversity and inclusivity are spoken about on large platforms, but there's no reason to constantly pick fights or degrade brands or fans just because they disagree with your opinion. Especially since Jackie still works with and promotes Too Faced and Morphe even though they're both extremely problematic brands! Too Faced has it's own racist scandals and even if you bash a Morphe product, still tying yourself to their brand with an affiliate code doesn't seem like they really care about their fans but that it's all about the money!

There are a lot of lesser known black beauty gurus who are entertaining yet well spoken that I really enjoy because they're not always trying to "start a fight" so to speak. I really enjoy Youkeyy and Piaahr (she's new and only has a few videos but has been really interesting to watch so far!) And I feel like these lesser known gurus deserve more praise than Jackie and even Alissa Ashley. At this point they're always trying to start fights and it's just really annoying. I understand speaking for a cause, but starting fights and drama just because people don't agree with you is just tacky :roll: ...

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

hellachill wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:02 am
In my opinion the more popular black beauty gurus esp Queen Tackie, and feel free to disagree, try so hard to be the "black beauty guru". AKA woke, inclusive, diverse and all that. There's nothing wrong with that at all, but I feel like there are other black beauty gurus who are talented, unbiased, and don't constantly start fights with fans or people who disagree with their opinion.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's AMAZING when diversity and inclusivity are spoken about on large platforms, but there's no reason to constantly pick fights or degrade brands or fans just because they disagree with your opinion. Especially since Jackie still works with and promotes Too Faced and Morphe even though they're both extremely problematic brands! Too Faced has it's own racist scandals and even if you bash a Morphe product, still tying yourself to their brand with an affiliate code doesn't seem like they really care about their fans but that it's all about the money!

There are a lot of lesser known black beauty gurus who are entertaining yet well spoken that I really enjoy because they're not always trying to "start a fight" so to speak. I really enjoy Youkeyy and Piaahr (she's new and only has a few videos but has been really interesting to watch so far!) And I feel like these lesser known gurus deserve more praise than Jackie and even Alissa Ashley. At this point they're always trying to start fights and it's just really annoying. I understand speaking for a cause, but starting fights and drama just because people don't agree with you is just tacky :roll: ...
I LOVE Youkeyy. She has real talent with eyeshadow (unlike Jackie) and she has a great personality. Very funny. I could do without the Bible quotes at the beginning of every video but whatever.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

Since Jackie has sold her soul to the devil i can't trust anything that comes out of her mouth anymore, if i have to rush out and return test an item because you have proven to be untrustworthy then you are shit at your job. Can't wait for the new laws to hit that stupid platform.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

KittensOpinion wrote:
TBH I never knew much about Jackie at all until the Paige thing, but after that I tried to watch a few videos and whooooooeeeee - how can anyone think a woman whose intro consists of her singing her own name over and over again ISN'T obnoxious?!
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

Catyogurttasteflavor
Debater
Debater

Post by Catyogurttasteflavor »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:52 pm
KittensOpinion wrote:
TBH I never knew much about Jackie at all until the Paige thing, but after that I tried to watch a few videos and whooooooeeeee - how can anyone think a woman whose intro consists of her singing her own name over and over again ISN'T obnoxious?!
OMG yeah. Jackie, Jackie, Jackie, Jackie, Jackie, Jackie, Jackie, Jackie.....

How far up your own ass do you have to be? :?

LMAOLondonLuvvie
Talker
Talker

Post by LMAOLondonLuvvie »

I just came to ask if Jackie had anything to say about Jerrod's 'Rich Lives Matter' cake? Since I can't bear watching her vids anymore (Strike 1 - The 'Jackie, Jackie, Jackie'.... intro. Strike 2 - Every Video Sponsored By Some Goddamn Body. And Strike 3 - The 'I bought these boobies so y'all gonna SEE THEM ALL THE TIME'. I cannot.)

Because if you all tell me 'She said/did nothing...' Then its all good and well having principles - until they affect your coin huh??! :roll:

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

LMAOLondonLuvvie wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:56 am
I just came to ask if Jackie had anything to say about Jerrod's 'Rich Lives Matter' cake? Since I can't bear watching her vids anymore (Strike 1 - The 'Jackie, Jackie, Jackie'.... intro. Strike 2 - Every Video Sponsored By Some Goddamn Body. And Strike 3 - The 'I bought these boobies so y'all gonna SEE THEM ALL THE TIME'. I cannot.)

Because if you all tell me 'She said/did nothing...' Then its all good and well having principles - until they affect your coin huh??! :roll:

She was probably at that party, begging for a slice.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

LMAOLondonLuvvie
Talker
Talker

Post by LMAOLondonLuvvie »

^^^^ This produced an actual, real life LOL.
:D :D :D
Could be true though. Smh.

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

I'm assuming BoJack has still not said anything about Jerrod's "Rich Lives Matter" because I can't find anything on Twitter or Youtube. I did find these great tweets though!

The first 2 screenshots are from the same thread with Boxycharm. The other 3 are all separate.

She retweets tweets that celebrate Black History Month and a ton of tweets to Quaker, a cereal company, but won't say a peep about Rich Lives Matter. Fake woke sellout. ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

haha, i'd destroy her with my words in person. she cannot handle the truth
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

I wonder what Jenluvsreviews said.....

jackarsehillbilly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jackarsehillbilly »

Oh really Jackie? Would you have accused Paige of stealing money from you to her face?

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

jackarsehillbilly wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:05 pm
Oh really Jackie? Would you have accused Paige of stealing money from you to her face?
*mic drop*

Return to “F-J”