BoJackie Horseman / Tackie Aina | Part 2

Re: BoJackie Horseman / Tackie Aina | Part 2

Post by Guest »

In my experience, white people 100% do exactly what she’s saying, men do it too lol.

Edit: white ppl do it to poc (black in my case) & men do it to women

OriginalSkinnyLegend
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by OriginalSkinnyLegend »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:
OriginalSkinnyLegend wrote:The TeaSpill responses are thriving. I read Petty Paige's Tweets about the situation with Jackass Aina and what actually went down earlier this year..... Jackie literally just screen capped her IG apology and emailed it to her in response to PP's "I'm expecting a warrant for my arrest here are all my details" email. :rofl: WTH.

Does anyone know who the males details are at the bottom of Petty Paige's email and how he's connected to the allegations? Just curious.
Do you mean Sanders Kennedy?

He’s also another youtuber drama type channel that got involved because I believe Jackie or Paige requested him to intervene as he’s a neutral party and would send Jackie all the relevant information she needed from Paige so she could clear her name at the time she was accusing her of the theft.
No not Sanders, I think the name was "Gareth"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DuFsFtWXQAE ... name=large

Post by Guest »

OriginalSkinnyLegend wrote:
OriginalSkinnyLegend wrote:The TeaSpill responses are thriving. I read Petty Paige's Tweets about the situation with Jackass Aina and what actually went down earlier this year..... Jackie literally just screen capped her IG apology and emailed it to her in response to PP's "I'm expecting a warrant for my arrest here are all my details" email. :rofl: WTH.

Does anyone know who the males details are at the bottom of Petty Paige's email and how he's connected to the allegations? Just curious.

He’s also another youtuber drama type channel that got involved because I believe Jackie or Paige requested him to intervene as he’s a neutral party and would send Jackie all the relevant information she needed from Paige so she could clear her name at the time she was accusing her of the theft.

Ohh isn’t that her husband, I’m quite sure Paige’s married surname is Nicholson.

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

"Like not only are you cool with being rude, but you're too prideful to apologize when you know what you did was rude? Big yikes."

Wow. This is RICH coming from BoJackie, the "Rich Lives Matter" supporter and someone who has been rude to Petty Paige AND her own followers. BoJackie would rather talk sh!t, bully and ignore instead of apologizing. The hypocrisy, irony and delusion is astonishing.

I've never seen someone so desperate to trash their career and ruin their reputation. Dennis the Doofus should tell his employer BoJackie that she should apologize and shut up before she loses subs and money or he'll be forced to get an actual job.
She's still running her mouth on twitter. She spends her mornings arguing with people. This morning she was on twitter talking down about the girl who did a storytime about her. The girl said BoJack was the rudest YTer she ever met and tbh I believe her because BJ IS rude.

BJ is so insufferable. She's always condescending, egotistical, loud, dramatic and fake. Always wanting to alienate and throw insults at white people.

She needs to be the bigger person for once, needs to act her age, think before she speaks/types and own up to her mistakes.ImageImage

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

Fuego94
Talker
Talker

Post by Fuego94 »

iampinkxo01 wrote:In my experience, white people 100% do exactly what she’s saying, men do it too lol.

Edit: white ppl do it to poc (black in my case) & men do it to women
Its not a race thing and never will be. You either have manners or you don't end of. There is a world outside of the U.S yano

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk
[neon]Joshua[/neon]

Post by Guest »

I’m beginning to wonder if she’s seriously unwell.
TechnicolorLips wrote:"Like not only are you cool with being rude, but you're too prideful to apologize when you know what you did was rude? Big yikes."

Wow. This is RICH coming from BoJackie, the "Rich Lives Matter" supporter and someone who has been rude to Petty Paige AND her own followers. BoJackie would rather talk sh!t, bully and ignore instead of apologizing. The hypocrisy, irony and delusion is astonishing.

I've never seen someone so desperate to trash their career and ruin their reputation. Dennis the Doofus should tell his employer BoJackie that she should apologize and shut up before she loses subs and money or he'll be forced to get an actual job.
She's still running her mouth on twitter. She spends her mornings arguing with people. This morning she was on twitter talking down about the girl who did a storytime about her. The girl said BoJack was the rudest YTer she ever met and tbh I believe her because BJ IS rude.

BJ is so insufferable. She's always condescending, egotistical, loud, dramatic and fake. Always wanting to alienate and throw insults at white people.

She needs to be the bigger person for once, needs to act her age, think before she speaks/types and own up to her mistakes.ImageImage

anythingforviews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anythingforviews »

I have to agree with what she’s saying about Jeffree getting off fairly easy considering his past behavior, but she’s only bringing it up to deflect from herself. Just grow some balls and address the situation w/o being passive agressive and blocking everyone who doesn’t worship at your feet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OriginalSkinnyLegend
Lurker
Lurker

Post by OriginalSkinnyLegend »

Ohh isn’t that her husband, I’m quite sure Paige’s married surname is Nicholson.
Thank-you!! I don’t know a lot about Paige, makes sense it’s her husband.

Her recent “rant” on twitter about a girls video is suspect.... She’s trying WAY too hard to clear her name and say it’s a lie.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jackieaina/s ... 8111869952

Also, she looks terrible in her magazine shoot. That angle of her is the worst. Just needs some devil horns... :?

Post by Guest »

^^ You’re right she does look better with horns lmao Image

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

wtf is she wearing in that photoshoot? It looks like the pattern of an ugly blanket. And what is that thing around her waist? Is it supposed to make her "dress" look like less of a blanket?

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Couldn't help myself Image I should've put 'BoJackie Horseman' as the name and a "Rich Lives Matter" sign nect to her, but I'm too tired.

Last edited by TechnicolorLips on Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

I got it! That waist cincher looks like a saddle on a horse!

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

TechnicolorLips wrote:Couldn't help myself Image I should've put 'BoJackie Horseman' as the name and a "Rich Lives Matter" sign nect to her, but I'm too tired.

fihe wrote:I got it! That waist cincher looks like a saddle on a horse!

Sent from my FRD-L14 using Tapatalk

ROFL!!!Image omg you guys had me choking on my dinner!!! ImageImageImage

The horse face with her Saddle Belt!!
See it’s better on GG than twitters beauty community! Image

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

Thank-you!! I don’t know a lot about Paige, makes sense it’s her husband.

Her recent “rant” on twitter about a girls video is suspect.... She’s trying WAY too hard to clear her name and say it’s a lie.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jackieaina/s ... 8111869952

Also, she looks terrible in her magazine shoot. That angle of her is the worst. Just needs some devil horns... :?

Looooooove the low key slut shaming in that tweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuego94
Talker
Talker

Post by Fuego94 »

Jackie's fans are pure toxic garbage who literally rim her dry. Its disturbing how people can be so blind to her nasty ways and the hypocrisy she spews out.

Jackie is a racist, bully and nasty woman. To call herself an activist is the biggest lie she can tell. No one who fights for true equality or is so anti bullying can bring others down due to their race, make false allegations against others, preach out that she does activism but has no proof of her efforts, send her army of fans after others and bullies those who disagree or don't have the same opinion as here. Being equal is seeing everyone on equal playing fields but people like her believe equality is about being superior than others. And people need to stop with this oppression bs. Just stop.

[neon]Joshua[/neon]

Post by Guest »

Fuego94 wrote:Being equal is seeing everyone on equal playing fields but people like her believe equality is about being superior than others. And people need to stop with this oppression bs. Just stop.

Yes, I think Jackie believes in her mind she’s superior to everyone and that’s why she blocks anyone that has a different opinion than hers, she’s self righteous and arrogant.

Post by Guest »

Jackie seriously messed up her influencer career though, she may keep getting subs but her integrity and respect is lost by many.

She sold her soul for money and fame!

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

L O L The delusion of this Mr. Ed HeadAss. She needs to get the f!ck over herself.ImageImage

Fuego94
Talker
Talker

Post by Fuego94 »

She should change her Twitter handle to - La DelusionalTooFacedRacistCunt James
That sounds most fitting to me Image
TechnicolorLips wrote:L O L The delusion of this Mr. Ed HeadAss. She needs to get the f!ck over herself.ImageImage

[neon]Joshua[/neon]

Fuego94
Talker
Talker

Post by Fuego94 »

Jackie's fans are so delusional and play the race card as equally as heavy as horse woman does. Its embarrassing like not everyone hates Jackie cause she's"black" what they ACTUALLY hate her because she's a shitty person, accused someone of a criminal offence, is racist. The list is endless.

If these people see Jackie as there cause for equality they all have a fucking stupid idol to follow.

[neon]Joshua[/neon]

Return to “F-J”