BoJackie Horseman / Tackie Aina | Part 2

angelfire117
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: BoJackie Horseman / Tackie Aina | Part 2

Post by angelfire117 »

Elf hydrating camo concealers have been out since at least mid January, if not earlier. Why is she putting out a video like it’s new and no one knew about it. I’ve been using since it came out and I’m almost done with my first tube.

herbata
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

BoJackie Horseman / Tackie Aina | Part 2

Post by herbata »

She really acts as if she gives grace to her supporters by doing her job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

anyone see this go down?

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

the comment is correct. she is blatantly racist. i don't have twitter so i wonder how it worked out
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

macnoodle69
Learner
Learner

Post by macnoodle69 »

Her latest bullshit with her video and turning off comments should be a wake up call. Her audio issues have been ongoing for ages and the latest one was fucking pathetic - it wasn't even a slight issue, it overtook the whole video and instead of not putting it out or reshooting it, she just turns off comments because screw the people who got you to where you are right hun

She truly has changed so much and it's ugly as sin. I don't care for commenting or ragging someones looks but she is ugly on the inside.
Her tweet about the private jet and her response to being called out was gross as fuck.

Post by Guest »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:36 am
the comment is correct. she is blatantly racist. i don't have twitter so i wonder how it worked out
damn anyone know what the tweet was? it's unavailable now.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

no and i can't remember it now. too much shit has gone down since then.

but it was someone calling her out for something i think
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Emmarlee123
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Emmarlee123 »

I know this thread is dead but I just want to say something that applies to all of these youtube channels, not just Jackie (although she's atrocious). I miss makeup and makeup content being a fun thing. Now every beauty personality is photoshopped, doesn't spend a dime of their own money while their viewers are working 9-5, wants to say everyone is beautiful but they're the token Instagram girl (or close to it), and we're constantly being told to just BUY BUY BUY. I want to watch makeup content that isn't shady or paid for. I've only actually been into makeup content for like two years and I'm already done. No more news posts, there's too many releases to keep up with. No more beauty youtube, it's all just a bunch of shit. And I'm especially tired of these bitches lying about it so blatantly. It makes me extremely sad. I won't say depressed because that's ridiculous, but it's put a damper on the hobby for me. I just want to enjoy my (poorly done) makeup and watch some youtube. But I have no idea what to watch now because it feels like literally everyone is out to get each other and line their own pockets. I want people who work for a living and want enjoyment out of a hobby and that is lonnnng gone. This thread really cemented that for me. Rant over.

macnoodle69
Learner
Learner

Post by macnoodle69 »

I finally watched her rare beaut review and usually I love her but... come the fuck on with lightly complaining she didn't get more products.

Why didn't she try mix them. The shade she used and the lighter one could have worked together. She said there was a one too dark for her - contour then?

Blessup
Debater
Debater

Post by Blessup »

Gawd, this bitch is horrendous. And are we sure she isn't trans like Nikkie? Homegurl looks like a straight up MAN in a wig most of the time.

Return to “F-J”