BoJackie Horseman / Tackie Aina | Part 2

poopditywoop
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BoJackie Horseman / Tackie Aina | Part 2

Post by poopditywoop »

so lets get this straight. tackie aunt jackie spent 30 minutes on video slandering pp but gives her a 3 sentence half assed apology on twitter lmfaoooo

pp wouldnt even have jackie's email address if jackie wasnt such a petty bitch filing a fake copyright strike trying to take down pp's video just cause she wanted it to go away. jackie tried to insinuate that pp getting her email address around the same time as jackie's fraudulent bank charges automatically meant pp did it. not bothering to disclose all the other times she had been hacked. she even tried to appeal to authority to make it look like she knew pp 100% did it. first by insinuating the bank flat out told her who the so-and-so was. second by saying her so called ex-fbi agent tracked it down to the person too. even if an ex-fbi agent was involved wtf would they know about investigating credit card fraud lmfao. thats the job of the us secret service not the fbi. she was just trying to throw around the name of an abc agency to appeal to their authority. her dumbass didnt even get the right one. not that it mattered cause she was really out here working with tmobile customer service lmfao

despite not having any receipts, jackie tried to spin it to her subs every way possible as if though she categorically did. acting like she was too nice to spill the tea. she was probably banking on the support of her henchwench here for the influencer to have her back like she usually does

jackie insinuated that pp did all this to get back at her for the copyright strike or whatever when jackie herself did that slanderous video to get back at pp for the fact she is the only drama channel that dares to report on messy aunt jackie. she even mentioned how she expected pp's support because pp is a black girl too. i guess that isnt a two way street for jackie cause she had no problem shitting on pp's future job prospects with her false allegations. pp herself said she already lost a job opportunity and got ghosted most likely because of all the hate she got from jackies rabid fans. yet jackie has done jack shit to make up for the fact she is 1000% in the wrong and fucked up every future job interview for another black girl

youtube - 2.4 million subs <- slander happened here, at least seen by 550k ppl
instagram - 968k followers
twitter - 315k followers <- worst apology in history happened here

jackies is about as slick as her dry weave. apologizing on her smallest platform where its gonna get buried with her 34k other tweets. she didnt even apologize to pp for the damages she has caused or even tried to clear pp's name of the allegations. even when you read her msg to sanders kennedy you can see she still thinks pp did it lmfao

i did see someone in the comments talking about how denis is cheating on her with some korean woman. if its true that would be the cherry on the l. talk about karma working quick

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

BoJackie Horseman / Tackie Aina | Part 2

Post by elleira »

I refuse to rebuy Born This Way or try the new concealers now that this equestrian is their “face” good job Too Faced lol (I know they won’t boo boo over 1 person but it definitely isn’t just me)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OxfoliateMyPinkPeppa »

Interestingly, John Kuckian released a video a few hours ago not really defending Jackie and what she has done to PP, BUT basically saying that whilst she offered no proof of Paige stealing from her, Paige deserves it because she has been mean to him. :roll:

He keeps stating in the video that he is 'not friends' with Jackie Aina and that he hasn't spoken to her but I wouldn't mind betting that Jackie might have sent him an SOS of sorts. None of the other drama related channels are on her side, not even HFTT who I thought would veer towards defending Jackie but even she has seen sense and sided with Paige after seeing how the tide had turned once Paige uploaded her response video to Jackie's accusations. Kuckian took A LOT of heat just before Christmas for his video calling Peter Monn a paedo and whilst a lot of people in the beauty community stuck up for him or gave him a shout out, Jeffree Star, Manny, Laura Lee, James Charles etc Jackie said nothing.

I wouldn't mind betting there's a bit of quid pro quo going on between the two. Jackie probably has TONNES of tidbits she could give him in relation to drama and new stories in the make up world, John in the meantime can put this video up and bash Paige with the hope that people will change their minds and think that Paige basically deserves what Jackie did to her.

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hem848484 »

When JK is on your side you know you done fucked up.

Post by Guest »

claradion wrote:
crazprinces09 wrote:
CinnamonBun wrote:The darker shades aren't that DEEP, literally speaking. Jackie acts like she's a medium caramel but in reality, she's an NW47 or even deeper than that
They really aren’t... and to make it worse, there doesn’t seem to be a lot of range in terms of undertones, which is what I feel like is a pretty big issue as well
I thought that was the thing that she was helping with, to give more options for foundations in different undertones
The color chart, especially on the Too Faced website, are hella deceiving. The Current shade, mahogany that you could swatch would be around an NW47 which would be deep skin with neutral red undertones, which, compared to someone like Nyma Tang is not deep dark. Now if Jackie can't match her shade I sure don't trust her in the lab :?

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Lol wtf is this outfit? The fanny pack looks like a pooch hanging out of her skirt ImageImage

Post by Guest »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Lol wtf is this outfit? The fanny pack looks like a pooch hanging out of her skirt ImageImage

It looks like a colostomy bag. ImageImageImage

theblaisezephyr
Talker
Talker

Post by theblaisezephyr »

Piggly Caliente wrote:
Cheryl Blossom wrote:Lol wtf is this outfit? The fanny pack looks like a pooch hanging out of her skirt Image[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 4d852b.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180627</span><span>/</span><span>8e02c068bdcd930668238c94e54d852b</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

lmaoooo omg shes so tacky! she cant dress at all

put the fashion nova and instagram teenager fashion down

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

theblaisezephyr wrote:
Piggly Caliente wrote:
Cheryl Blossom wrote:Lol wtf is this outfit? The fanny pack looks like a pooch hanging out of her skirt Image[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 4d852b.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180627</span><span>/</span><span>8e02c068bdcd930668238c94e54d852b</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180627</span><span>/</span><span>8e02c068bdcd930668238c94e54d852b</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

lmaoooo omg shes so tacky! she cant dress at all

put the fashion nova and instagram teenager fashion down
i have 2nd hand embarrassment

BambiEyes
Informer
Informer

Post by BambiEyes »

1. That outfit was a MESS
2. They ain't letting BoJackie slide with her Photoshop ass
ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Cnr1ce
Learner
Learner

Post by Cnr1ce »

She tries to trick youtube into thinking she is beautiful (she used to be able to but lately she always looks like a trash mess)... But when you put her next to truly beautiful women you can see how bad she looks. Plus that pose was a terrible choice; nobody looks as good head-on. What were they thinking?

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

It looks terrible from the back too.

rosegoldenkitten
Debater
Debater

Post by rosegoldenkitten »

I don’t know what to make of this exchange ImageImageImage

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hem848484 »

Between this and that ridiculous Beauty Bakerie BS, she has really been doing the most this week... as usual. Can someone ground her from the internet please?

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

“Coming from a person of influence” lmfaooooo please stop!

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Maybe it's just me, but the way she included a bunch of application hacks for her newest BTW foundation promo video came off a bit desperate. Sure, she was only responsible for extending the shade range and has nothing to do with the formulation... but the normal consumer isn't about to apply 2 types of powder under and on top of the foundation to make it work for them, if they can find something else better for them.

The foundation does film nicely on her, but I can only imagine how cakey the shit must look irl. How tf are you gonna sell a foundation that isn't even formulated for your skin type or aesthetic?

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

That foundation is absolute tripe !!! It doesn't matter how many shade ranges it has - if it separates on the skin (like it did with me) then what's the point ? I remember the Born This Way foundation having really negative reviews ( the only person who raved about it that I watched was Ncole from YWP but, she only wanted to keep getting PR from Too Faced to fill her beauty dungeon). I would have been more impressed if Jackie had worked with a drugstore brand to extend the shade range ..... something more affordable and better quality !
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

churros
Lurker
Lurker

Post by churros »

To me this whole campaign is stupid, because it implies that Too Faced - that is charging for their make up pretty high prices - doesn't have professionals who are competent, sensible and thus able to develop a good shade range and so needs a black Youtuber to make them see the needs of dark skinned people which they just ignored before. Or that they do work with professionals who did all the job, and hired Jackie as a face of the campaign to gain her fans as customers and make money on this sensitive question that is discrimination of dark skinned people in beauty industry.

I feel like it would have been better if they had worked with three or four more Youtubers looking very different from each other to make it about diversity and not like they're trying to do an undone homework right after brands are being called out for not caring about dark skinned customers.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

I posted 2 reviews on Sephora about the new shades of setting powders (Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder) and asked why there was a $2 markup for the 2 new shades....Sephora deleted both my comments. Sneaky, sneaky, Sephora....what's the point to post a review...I own the Universal shade and was interested in the medium one but why markup the price? I know it's only $2 but they increased the price based on diff shades? Dumb...

BambiEyes
Informer
Informer

Post by BambiEyes »

Love how she changed her name to "Unemployed Social Media Mogul"

Should be chocolate Daddy Denise saying that - minus the mogul

Unemployed Social Media Sugababy Image

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Return to “F-J”