JerushaCouture Part 2

notsosilly
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JerushaCouture Part 2

Post by notsosilly »

sail0rm00n wrote:Did you guys see her scream when he broke the plate like there was no reason to scream she literally scared the boy into crying. Even her husband was like why are you screaming?

If she cared so much she’d put the fucking camera down. dramatic fat bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even her husband thinks she is too much!

This is not the first time that she does this kind of thing, the other day Massi were going to on the escalators on his own and instead of putting the camera down, she kept recording :roll:

notsosilly
Informer
Informer

Post by notsosilly »

Has anyone seen her explanation about her “nanny” Mel?

The way she explained Mel is just a friend family, but if she is just a friend family that loves Massi, why she kept saying that she is her nanny.

Does she say that to make her look good, so people think that she has money and has a nanny?

I find it funny when she says that her hubby own a building or that they own this apartment or a house etc... If she was loaded like she wants to portray, trust me she wouldn’t be living where she is.

notsosilly
Informer
Informer

Post by notsosilly »

I watched one of her old videos and she behaved so different.

It feels that now she keeps trying to please everyone and has this vibe about her, different from what she used to...always trying to behave like a kardashian or an american :rofl:

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

notsosilly wrote:Has anyone seen her explanation about her “nanny” Mel?

The way she explained Mel is just a friend family, but if she is just a friend family that loves Massi, why she kept saying that she is her nanny.

Does she say that to make her look good, so people think that she has money and has a nanny?

I find it funny when she says that her hubby own a building or that they own this apartment or a house etc... If she was loaded like she wants to portray, trust me she wouldn’t be living where she is.
I thought she lived in a pretty nice house, but I don't know much about Australia. I don't like the mix/match flooring but that's just her poor taste.

Post by Guest »

notsosilly wrote:I watched one of her old videos and she behaved so different.

It feels that now she keeps trying to please everyone and has this vibe about her, different from what she used to...always trying to behave like a kardashian or an american :rofl:
When J tries to be Kardashian and American that bothered me so much! It’s like when Kristina Braly tries to be British when she’s American. Secondhand embarrassment from both these people. :roll: Both are way too old to try to emulate cultures they have no familiarity with.

J, I can tell you as an American woman your age, we don’t like the Kardashians. :roll:

Post by Guest »

Also, I don’t know where people get this impression that these small time youtubers like Jerusha make a lot of money from their channels. Unless you are Pewdiepie with over a million subscribers and have actual sponsorships from big companies, YouTube doesn’t fetch a lot of money. Those little ads people insert on their videos are pennies. So I don’t buy that YouTube is a real job for Jerusha.

Btw, I say this as I know someone who has her own YouTube channel. Not going to disclose who because she is known and we aren’t good friends, but I had a frank discussion with how it works. A lot of it depends on views per video. Subbies help but the actual views bring in the money.

I know some of the stuff I say is mean, but like I said, I used to be a fan of Jerusha. I don’t think she is a bad person, but I don’t think she is completely faultless, IMO. She can’t take criticism well as we have seen and frankly I see that as someone who is immature and insecure. If she doesn’t like it, she shouldn’t be on YouTube. Believe it or not, I follow tons of male youtubers who don’t even do fashion and they get way worse flak/garbage from trolls than these luxury youtubers who get upset over some constructive criticism.

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

I thought she seemed a little bit calmer in the one recent video when she was answering questions about who the nanny is. It was almost like she was medicated.

I thought that house location is nice too! My impression was that the mainland Chinese had been laundering $ and hiding it in Australia too, therefore driving up real estate prices. This is happening in Seattle and all of the desirable coastal CA cities. So I just assumed the house must be worth $, but I know nothing about the cities in Australia.

Yes, J should really stop trying to talk like an African American woman. It’s kind of insulting to that group.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

adel220 wrote:Also, I don’t know where people get this impression that these small time youtubers like Jerusha make a lot of money from their channels. Unless you are Pewdiepie with over a million subscribers and have actual sponsorships from big companies, YouTube doesn’t fetch a lot of money. Those little ads people insert on their videos are pennies. So I don’t buy that YouTube is a real job for Jerusha.
This right here. Some of the smaller channels have even stopped making content because of the new YT algorithms. I think they were pulling in a nice little side monies each month beforehand, but after YT changed they slashed what they were getting by like 40% to 50%. She is not balling like she pretends that she is. It's her husbands money (which is ok), but it needs be said she is barely contributing (going by what she shows) to that relationship. The nanny and Jill seem to be on call the majority of the time. She does nothing all day, yet can't seem to make it to the grocery store on time. She's put off the responsibility of HER dog once again on to her mom even though her mom's condo has expressed issues with the dogs barking.

Any money that she is brining in is being spent on Jerusha herself. Remember she spend all of that money on the LV boots to wear just for her week in California. She's constantly buying things that don't fit her hum-drum, boring lifestyle. Does anyone remember when she spent all that money on those H & M Balmain pieces? For what? To post pictures on her tired blog? Yeah, what little she does bring in is not going towards her household...it's all for Jerusha.

Post by Guest »

drogers4205 wrote:
adel220 wrote:Also, I don’t know where people get this impression that these small time youtubers like Jerusha make a lot of money from their channels. Unless you are Pewdiepie with over a million subscribers and have actual sponsorships from big companies, YouTube doesn’t fetch a lot of money. Those little ads people insert on their videos are pennies. So I don’t buy that YouTube is a real job for Jerusha.
This right here. Some of the smaller channels have even stopped making content because of the new YT algorithms. I think they were pulling in a nice little side monies each month beforehand, but after YT changed they slashed what they were getting by like 40% to 50%. She is not balling like she pretends that she is. It's her husbands money (which is ok), but it needs be said she is barely contributing (going by what she shows) to that relationship. The nanny and Jill seem to be on call the majority of the time. She does nothing all day, yet can't seem to make it to the grocery store on time. She's put off the responsibility of HER dog once again on to her mom even though her mom's condo has expressed issues with the dogs barking.

Any money that she is brining in is being spent on Jerusha herself. Remember she spend all of that money on the LV boots to wear just for her week in California. She's constantly buying things that don't fit her hum-drum, boring lifestyle. Does anyone remember when she spent all that money on those H & M Balmain pieces? For what? To post pictures on her tired blog? Yeah, what little she does bring in is not going towards her household...it's all for Jerusha.
THANK YOU! Seriously, I am amazed that some viewers think that these people make loads of money off their channels. They don’t. YouTube just a time consuming hobby for these women purely done out of boredom or bragging rights. Other than YouTube, they either have real jobs or are housewives.

And sure, maybe we know about Jerusha, but when you compare her with someone like, say Pewdiepie or Trisha Paytas, her channel is nothing. Hence I rolled my eyes when these women went gaga over her when she visited California. :roll: :rofl: J cannot contribute to her household with her channel even if she wanted to.

I understand that YouTube earnings is heavily misconstrued by the public due to these successful channels that make hundreds of thousands or millions, but these people are in the minority and were in the YouTube game long before luxury posers like Jerusha came along. Also, YouTube prohibits their members to disclose how much they make, although it’s easy to infer if one actually googles the information.

Anyway, that’s off-topic. Point is, Jerusha is lazy. There is no getting around that.

notsosilly
Informer
Informer

Post by notsosilly »

I agree with the posts.

She is so childish and imature! :roll:

What is she keep repeating herself saying “Hi guys” on babys voice while chatting with Massi??

Is she a retard or something to behave this way?

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

In today's vlog. She drops Massi off just to go an upload a video. She then says she's going to grab a coffee before going back to get Massi as she thinks her mom is over it. Apparently, when she dropped Massi off (she didn't show this detail) her mom said that she was exhausted. Still....Jerusha being Jerusha she dropped her kid off anyways and she didn't even have anything to do. You could tell she wasn't busy as she kept trying to call folks (who were busy btw) and they kept telling her they would call her back. She knows she has nothing worth saying to the camera that's why she keeps recording her phone conversations. She's boring.

She mentions that she's "working" on a Contract for a sponsorship. My guess is it's yet another used luxury company that no one cares about.

Post by Guest »

Given how J treats her dog, I am not surprised by how she shuttles Massi off to her mom and nanny.

I don't think she regrets having Massi and she obviously loves her son, but it seems as though she only wants to play with him when she feels like it.

Umm, no Jerusha, you can't half-a** parenting.

Let's compare that with lvlovercc. I have mixed feelings about her as well, but at least she cooks a lot and is more involved with her kids than Jerusha is with her son. Both are under 5 and one of them is the same age as Massi. Same with Amanda/luxmommy; has two kids (one who is special needs), doesn't post a whole lot because she has an actual job and is involved with her real life.

Post by Guest »

:rofl:

Someone on her instagram called her out saying that Californians don't say "Cali". :rofl: :roll:

I thought the comment was mean but hilarious and spot on. Just another attempt by Jerusha trying to be cool and American.

ytaddict3
Informer
Informer

Post by ytaddict3 »

Jerusha was very close to death in an accident years ago. I am sure since then her parents now spoil her and entertain her every whim. And even though they love Massi, would they ever say NO to Jerusha? Highly doubtful.

Post by Guest »

With all the money she spends on bags, I wish instead she'd invest in her skin. She could do a more intense laser resurfacing to remove the pock marks and heavy texture she has going on. She's an attractive girl but she could be gorgeous if she did something with her skin and drop 30 lbs. You can tell by looking at her that she's in a rut and consumes way too much dairy and simple carbs.

I'm glad to see she put some effort into her appearance in this video because her husband is a good looking man who probably has attractive, fit women flirting with him regularly and then comes home to see his wife looking dumpy and unkempt without even trying to look polished and attractive. She could get a trainer to come over in the mornings and work her out and provide support and accountability. She looks depressed underneath all the squealing and luxury accoutrements.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

poshspice88 wrote: I'm glad to see she put some effort into her appearance in this video because her husband is a good looking man who probably has attractive, fit women flirting with him regularly and then comes home to see his wife looking dumpy and unkempt without even trying to look polished and attractive. She could get a trainer to come over in the mornings and work her out and provide support and accountability. She looks depressed underneath all the squealing and luxury accoutrements.
In a previous video she mentions that both her husband AND her mom have mentioned her doing something about her appearance. I agree that she can do a little something more. Even if it's not on an everyday basis. Just because she's a stay at home mom doesn't mean she should just walk around looking so hum-drum all the time. Heck, she gets tons of help with her son since the Nanny and mom are over just about every day. There's no excuse.

In today's vlog "I WANT MORE PIERCINGS", she looked like she tried. She actually looks refreshed and pretty with the minimum make-up and the light colored clothing. I will say that the top wasn't my cup of tea, but that's just my personal taste. I think it is a huge improvement from what she normally wears. Keep it up Ju Ju.

Post by Guest »

J, enough with the CAPS and clickbait-y titles. You’re starting to become like Charles Gross. :roll:

Lol, I remember she used to “tag” him on some videos and whenever she did that I would roll my eyes and think, “Charles doesn’t watch your videos, Jerusha.”

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

adel220 wrote:J, enough with the CAPS and clickbait-y titles. You’re starting to become like Charles Gross. :roll:

Lol, I remember she used to “tag” him on some videos and whenever she did that I would roll my eyes and think, “Charles doesn’t watch your videos, Jerusha.”
Yes. Just because the title is in all caps doesn't make the content interested.

In today's Zara Haul vlog she showed a few of the items she purchased. I'm scared y'all. I think she may have gone on tacky overload. Wether she knows it or not her "style" is very minimal. When she wears her drab blacks and greys they are usually plain shirts. Now that she claims to be venturing into color she's getting things with all of thins prints etc... on them. Not sure why she thinks she needs to get all of these extra embellishments on lighter colored clothing. She keeps saying in the video "I'm a lady". No boo boo....clothing doesn't not make you a lady.

Post by Guest »

drogers4205 wrote:
adel220 wrote:J, enough with the CAPS and clickbait-y titles. You’re starting to become like Charles Gross. :roll:

Yes. Just because the title is in all caps doesn't make the content interested.

In today's Zara Haul vlog she showed a few of the items she purchased. I'm scared y'all. I think she may have gone on tacky overload. Wether she knows it or not her "style" is very minimal. When she wears her drab blacks and greys they are usually plain shirts. Now that she claims to be venturing into color she's getting things with all of thins prints etc... on them. Not sure why she thinks she needs to get all of these extra embellishments on lighter colored clothing. She keeps saying in the video "I'm a lady". No boo boo....clothing doesn't not make you a lady.
She's really obsessed with those track pants/stripes down the leg. Does she think they'll make her look thinner?

A part of me secretly thought she dressed shabbily because she isn't comfortable with how big she is. But looking at this haul, I guess she just has bad taste.

Post by Guest »

I liked the button down chiffon blouse on her and if she paired it with simple un-embellished black cigarette pants or trousers it would like nice to run errands in or wear for a coffee/lunch date. I cannot stand Chanel inspired jackets on anyone under the age of 40 though. But then I'm also someone who doesn't like gaudy brooches either, reminds me of old ladies who lunch.

She needs a personal shopper or stylist who can help her find flattering looks for her body. I'm all for a more minimalist wardrobe that can have several different looks with scarves and jackets for a cohesive, smart look.

Jerusha is anything but fashionable or couture. And a lifestyle blogger she ain't.

I honestly think she'd be happier in life if she worked outside the home and had someone watching her kid full-time. She is the kind of person who lacks good time management skills and needs the structure of a job to be more productive and put together. Not every woman is cut out to be a SAHM. She probably has some good connections and could find something that speaks to her skill set and passion or perhaps go to grad school. Being at home full time seems to have put her in a depressed state. Saying that does not make her a bad mom -- it's just that some women thrive better outside the home.

Return to “JerushaCouture”