Sophia Chang (aka Fashionista804) PART 2

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
imeneimene777
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sophia Chang (aka Fashionista804) PART 2

Post by imeneimene777 »

Maybe he cheated on her with some model.

ohnoshedidnt
Talker
Talker

Post by ohnoshedidnt »

Damn I have never been one to care about the relationships of youtubers but I am actually saddened by Sophia's break up. I think it's pretty obvious that it's over. I really feel for her.

chena
Informer
Informer

Post by chena »

ohnoshedidnt wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:56 am
Damn I have never been one to care about the relationships of youtubers but I am actually saddened by Sophia's break up. I think it's pretty obvious that it's over. I really feel for her.
I don't. My gut tells me Sophie isn't as "nice" as we think she is. Have you seen her older videos? She's basically a bitch and so full of herself. I'm sure Silas had enough and called it quits before it got too serious (marriage, kids etc). Smart move on his part.

However, I do agree that Silas was a good influence on her. She seemed less bitchy with him. I'm sure she's gonna revert back to her good ol' self now.

yogiii
Learner
Learner

Post by yogiii »

She and Silas were so good together but it showed in her Dec vlogs she had "break downs" because of him not being there :( I really wish she would share an update vid

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

i feel like she's def gonna make a vid once enough time has passed. it's too obvious to just move along like he wasn't a main protagonist in her vlogs lol

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater

Post by n0seyneighbour »

So reading the comments on the Peru vlog and people think the song choices and her singing 'since you've been gone' are a bit indicative her situation.. Idk of she's not going to address it properly like n adult I'd rather she didn't so stuff like this..

On the plus side is interesting the significant difference between how Robin and Jen do business.. Its interesting though coz wasn't proof supposed to be American/locally sourced etc.. Still interesting nd very admirable tbh

Sent by my nosey fingers

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Dang I FINALLY caught up on all her vlogs lol so on the "surprising my sister" around he 4:20 Mark she says Silas is going to Singapore then Tokyo that Friday (18th) for two weeks and that's the last we heard of him . What do y'all think since she's not giving us any answers ? He cheated ? I wonder if it's with another well off girl ? Lmk if y'all know if he's dating again lol i really want Sophie to address this . We liked him too let us know girl . I wonder what kind of guy Sophie will date after this . Remember when she had purple hair she would barely even show Silas mouth ? Lol

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater

Post by n0seyneighbour »

I saw people commenting that Silas is in LA but no Sophia or asking if they're broken up.. Must be annoying for him esp because he does seem like a private person although he did participate nd open himself up a bit more for Sophias YT.. I wish she'd just say her peace and move on instead of all these little inserts in her video because Silas is really quiet and doing his own thing with no little jabs or anything... If this continues in a third video I don't think I'll watch her for a while because its kind of childish to me
Screenshot_20190420-090456.jpeg
Also not sure why people want it to be that he was cheating or are speculating about him cheating, does he have a pattern of cheating or something?

Sent by my nosey fingers

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

daintydaisy
Learner
Learner

Post by daintydaisy »

It looks like Silas still "likes" Robin's photos on instagram. I wonder if he's completely out of the group of friends or only hangs out with the boys when Sophia is not around.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Of all the video series Sophia lets die ... why can't she just let this ASMR one die??? They are her WORST videos.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater

Post by n0seyneighbour »

Did anyone else see the comment on her latest video about Silas packing his stuff and leaving?? It's gone now but the person claims to know them through someone.. I wish she'd just talk about it or not at all, coz all these "how I'm doin", hinting about the break up in vlogs etc are becoming a bit much for me tbh

Sent by my nosey fingers

Queen
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen »

n0seyneighbour wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:08 am
Did anyone else see the comment on her latest video about Silas packing his stuff and leaving?? It's gone now but the person claims to know them through someone.. I wish she'd just talk about it or not at all, coz all these "how I'm doin", hinting about the break up in vlogs etc are becoming a bit much for me tbh

Sent by my nosey fingers
Yeah, I saw that comment too. He dumped her and left (“bounced” as they put it)or something or the other. I’m in the same boat as you. We can take a hint, he’s not in the vlogs anymore and you’ve been off emotionally. Enough with the hinting and passive aggressive kind of vague explanation. Say something or keep quiet until you’ve healed. Break ups are no joke sometimes. Also,I feel she’s using it as click bait and it’s just kind of sad cus she knows people are curious and worried a about her. Also I’m curious about the house title and mortgage and stuff like that. I always thought it was a bit risky for them to buy a house together while being together for two years. They moved a bit quickly and when that honey moon phase dies out and true colors show then people get tired but idk :/

Loopdoops
Debater
Debater

Post by Loopdoops »

Does anyone have a screenshot of it or know exactly what was said about the way he left her?

skycastles
Talker
Talker

Post by skycastles »

I wonder why he broke up with her. In Dec, his mom visited them in LA, and even back in her January vlog, they looked quite happy together. It must be out of nowhere for her. She isn't perfect but it's unfair of him to just ditch her out of the blue.

jewelkitty
Talker
Talker

Post by jewelkitty »

Yeah I also saw the comment, they didn't say anything more than what the above posters said, that they have mutual friends and that he packed his stuff and bounced. Agreed that she shouldn't be hinting and using the breakup as clickbait, it's so childish and to me puts her in a bad light and makes me not blame Silas for breaking up with her. Like others have said here, I think she may not be such a nice girl behind closed doors; she comes across as quite selfish and bratty and Silas probably got fed up of it. Dying to know the actual reason though, but unless some 'mutual friend' poster reveals it in a comment I'm guessing we'll never know.

Idfwu20
Debater
Debater

Post by Idfwu20 »

Maybe she asked him to put a ring on it and he said, "ADIOS!!!"

sqm
Talker
Talker

Post by sqm »

Idfwu20 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 7:14 am
I don't know. Looking back to the old vlog where Sophia and Silas met Sophia's relatives, he seemed to get along with them all really well. I thought for sure that he would be down to marry her. Obviously we don't know what their relationship was like behind the scenes, but I would be really surprised if they broke up just because of marriage talk.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

jewelkitty wrote:Yeah I also saw the comment, they didn't say anything more than what the above posters said, that they have mutual friends and that he packed his stuff and bounced. Agreed that she shouldn't be hinting and using the breakup as clickbait, it's so childish and to me puts her in a bad light and makes me not blame Silas for breaking up with her. Like others have said here, I think she may not be such a nice girl behind closed doors; she comes across as quite selfish and bratty and Silas probably got fed up of it. Dying to know the actual reason though, but unless some 'mutual friend' poster reveals it in a comment I'm guessing we'll never know.
I agree completely. I been following her and her threads for a while. The current incarnarnation of Sophia is completely different and more mature than her younger days. But she was a huge bitch in the past. Just read some of the posts from the beginning of her first thread, she seems a lot more calm in her current videos but I don't doubt that she has some bratty mannerism and habits still. (Esp with past relationships not to shit on her since I don't exactly hate her but there's a reason why silas is her first serious relationship, she can be a bitch) I'm sure silas has fucked up too and isn't completely in the right but it sounds like her broke up with her.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

All speculation at this point, but this is my theory. He's been hustling with work a lot in the past six months. Which meant being away a lot. Sophia couldn't handle it and the complaints started pouring in. But what was the motivation for Silas to work so much/hard? To get his ducks in a row and get to a point where he felt he could support the both of them, put a ring on it, and start married life. If she was complaining about him being away all the time, he easily could've started feeling like she wasn't understanding his point of view ... that she wasn't appreciating what he was trying to do. I wouldn't be surprised if she reverted back to some of her previous behaviour (the way she spoke and being careless with words). And eventually he decided he was done.

Again, total guess. But it's what my gut is saying.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Idfwu20
Debater
Debater

Post by Idfwu20 »

sqm wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 10:40 am
Idfwu20 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 7:14 am
I don't know. Looking back to the old vlog where Sophia and Silas met Sophia's relatives, he seemed to get along with them all really well. I thought for sure that he would be down to marry her. Obviously we don't know what their relationship was like behind the scenes, but I would be really surprised if they broke up just because of marriage talk.
Yeah but that doesn't mean he's ready for marriage.
But only they know what's the reason. We are just speculating :D

Return to “F-K”