Sophia Chang (aka Fashionista804) PART 2

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sophia Chang (aka Fashionista804) PART 2

Post by 123xyz »

But do most of her viewers know she copied the tattoo design? I feel like most wouldn't care since loads of people copy designs all the time, and lots of people just enjoy something basic. I know she copes other people on YT, so many people do, but copying a tattoo seems kinda irrelevant to her channel.

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

What’s with her lips? Gettin too much filler lol... nasty and it looks hideously wonky... her entire face is flat so y does she wanna fill her lips out to look like an orangutan with just her mouth jutting out... looks ugly and distorted.

But wow bumpy and uneven lips... lol

Literally see a chunk of filler poking out on her bottom right...nasty

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

Y would she do this to herself lolll. :?

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Wow I had no idea how big they were from the side view

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

Btw I got no issues w filler n surgery whatever but it’s suppose to make u look BETTER lol...

I think she looked natural and her features fit more to her face before she got fillers/Botox. Even when she first started the fillers, it didn’t look that bad. Just looked like she had more space for lippies but she’s going ham on it now looking like flat faced skeletor with botox and saggy duck lips. Like she’s got an underbite and can’t hold her bottom lip up anymore.

She looked nice without all that make up fillers Botox...

When her fillers got noticeable but still looked fine....

That lip looks so painful..omg

baconandeggs
Informer
Informer

Post by baconandeggs »

the power of makeup man

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

how are you guys liking her new hair? i think the cut is fine, but the black doesn't suit her.

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

purplehazee wrote:how are you guys liking her new hair? i think the cut is fine, but the black doesn't suit her.
Me neither. I think this is one of my least favorite eras of her hair. My fav being the purple lavender white (2015?)

Lamonde_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lamonde_ »

I like the black hair.

asap_celine
Informer
Informer

Post by asap_celine »

Lamonde_ wrote:I like the black hair.
Agreed. I think it makes her look more mature (in a good way) and not so LA-basic.

I had to skip over a lot of her vlog this time because 1. it's an hour and 2. there were clips that were dragging on forever

nubilelokoian
Talker
Talker

Post by nubilelokoian »

the most interesting part of her latest vlog to me was the BTS of robin's new collection (38:19 is the timestamp if y'all don't want to sit through the whole hour lol). robin having an actual background in fashion and actual taste provides just such a damn contrast to jenn showing her "involvement" with eggie, haha. it was also fascinating to see how they could create mockups of a product page in real time and swap in photos as they were shooting them.

baconandeggs
Informer
Informer

Post by baconandeggs »

nubilelokoian wrote:the most interesting part of her latest vlog to me was the BTS of robin's new collection (38:19 is the timestamp if y'all don't want to sit through the whole hour lol). robin having an actual background in fashion and actual taste provides just such a damn contrast to jenn showing her "involvement" with eggie, haha. it was also fascinating to see how they could create mockups of a product page in real time and swap in photos as they were shooting them.
i know, i wonder how robin feels knowing that jenn isn't really designing anything and just picking clothes from a list to stamp on the eggie logo.
eggie happened so fast and robin is taking her time with hers!

Lamonde_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lamonde_ »

Jenn is mediocre at best.
She also showed new friends aside from Jenn weylie and whoever. She does have non yt friends.

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

Lamonde_ wrote:Jenn is mediocre at best.
She also showed new friends aside from Jenn weylie and whoever. She does have non yt friends.
^Sophie seems to have a lot of friends outside of the YT circle which I think is awesome. Hope she shows more of them, I really like her best friend from back home as well.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Is Silas ESL? I just watched the mukbang video and his voice sounds kinda off. Like his pronunciation seemed different and he appeared to be having a hard time finding the right words to express himself.

Also, are these two engaged now? They were talking about how many kids they were going to have and when.

asap_celine
Informer
Informer

Post by asap_celine »

123xyz wrote:Is Silas ESL? I just watched the mukbang video and his voice sounds kinda off. Like his pronunciation seemed different and he appeared to be having a hard time finding the right words to express himself.

Also, are these two engaged now? They were talking about how many kids they were going to have and when.
I think it's because he was eating and trying to talk at the same time. He seems fine in all the other videos.

And, I don't think so. We would've seen a yt video or something by now if they were engaged. (lots of views = lots of money, just like how jenn uploaded her engagement video) They were only talking about kids because one of sophia's twitter followers asked.

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

123xyz wrote:Is Silas ESL? I just watched the mukbang video and his voice sounds kinda off. Like his pronunciation seemed different and he appeared to be having a hard time finding the right words to express himself.

Isn't he British ? I think the queens English is his first language

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

allsaints wrote:

Isn't he British ? I think the queens English is his first language
Ah. I see. Now that you mention it his voice does sound British. He just didn't seem to have an American accent, which thew me off.

inmensidad
Informer
Informer

Post by inmensidad »

Guys, is it common to throw such luxurious bridal showers in the US? I was shocked by the amount of luxury gifts Emily received, it must have cost a fortune.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

inmensidad wrote:Guys, is it common to throw such luxurious bridal showers in the US? I was shocked by the amount of luxury gifts Emily received, it must have cost a fortune.
If you can afford it, yeah. In the USA people really go all out for wedding related events and it's a huge rip off industry.

Return to “F-K”