Jamie Paige

ldycatherinedebourgh
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jamie Paige

Post by ldycatherinedebourgh »

I believe she lives in Montreal (or nearby) but I don't think she fluent in French... but maybe being from Quebec and around french speakers impacts her accent?

cafeaulait
Learner
Learner

Post by cafeaulait »

ldycatherinedebourgh wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:33 am
I believe she lives in Montreal (or nearby) but I don't think she fluent in French... but maybe being from Quebec and around french speakers impacts her accent?
The Quebecois francophone accent is pretty distinctive and I don't hear it on her at all. Speaking French is an asset in Montreal, but not a strict necessity like it would be if you lived somewhere like Quebec City, but it's practically impossible to not take French in some capacity in the Canadian school system. In my experience, those who grew up in an anglophone family in Quebec tend to have a fairly neutral accent, whereas it varies in francophone families. Canadians have a lot of exposure to American media and Montreal is only about an hour from the US border, so many of us have more Americanized accents/speech patterns. I'm not Quebecois but I've been told that I have a more American-sounding accent than some of my friends. I feel like my province has some speech patterns that could be interpreted as being somewhat similar to a Midwestern accent, so that's probably why.

Soph09
Talker
Talker

Post by Soph09 »

I just watched her vlog in she kept saying my boyfriend. Is she in a relationship? I haven't watched her in a while..

desoler
Lurker
Lurker

Post by desoler »

Her nose is looking super crooked in this igtv. I just don’t think it looks good 😕 but if she’s happy, that’s all that matters.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

this.on
Informer
Informer

Post by this.on »

Oh wow that is crooked! All her other posts look normal though, so I wonder if she prefilmed or if she's just editing her nose straight

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

desoler
Lurker
Lurker

Post by desoler »

Yeah, it’s weird! Her nose does look normal in other recent Instagram posts and even in her last couple YouTube videos — just checked. Not sure what’s going on in the igtv video then.

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

Maybe it’s lighting? It does look weird. Especially when she talks or smiles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

Is that real??

Bloody hell, that's a botch job!!
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

ldycatherinedebourgh
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by ldycatherinedebourgh »

Weird - I can't see the pics. Is there a link anywhere else?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

paranoidchair
Learner
Learner

Post by paranoidchair »

In her trying kosas video, the tip of her nose definitely looks crooked. I think it's because one side of her nose has a smooth appearance near her nostrils, but the other side has a very sharp demarcation - there's a line running down from the tip of her nose to her left nostril. She did mention it's still healing so maybe it'll fix itself but it does look odd

rdk123
Learner
Learner

Post by rdk123 »

I had a nose job in 1985. The surgeon wasn't board certified, but I was only 25 and used him because he fixed my Dad's deviated septum and said he could do rhinoplasty. I did not research surgeons at the time.

My nose healed asymmetrical. Both profiles look different, there is a small bump on the bridge, and nostrils are uneven. It's still a heck of a lot better than my old nose but I'm over halfway to dead and don't plan to ever have it fixed. No one notices but me, and I have not been teased for having a big nose since I had it done.

Honestly, I think this is the nose Jamie has to live with as most of the healing has already taken place.

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

Is it just me but it looks like Jamie is copying Julia's tumbails?

PerkyNazgul
Learner
Learner

Post by PerkyNazgul »

Nope, I saw it too, she's copying them like mad. And they claim to be mates. Why would you do that to a friend (or anyone, but, you know)? Girl is shameless and thinks we won't notice >.<

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

DrowningInMelancholy wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 9:40 pm
Is it just me but it looks like Jamie is copying Julia's tumbails?
Omg now that you mention it....

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

That’s not true. Rhinoplasty revisions are commonplace and are done after the nose heals.
rdk123 wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:27 pm
I had a nose job in 1985. The surgeon wasn't board certified, but I was only 25 and used him because he fixed my Dad's deviated septum and said he could do rhinoplasty. I did not research surgeons at the time.

My nose healed asymmetrical. Both profiles look different, there is a small bump on the bridge, and nostrils are uneven. It's still a heck of a lot better than my old nose but I'm over halfway to dead and don't plan to ever have it fixed. No one notices but me, and I have not been teased for having a big nose since I had it done.

Honestly, I think this is the nose Jamie has to live with as most of the healing has already taken place.

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

At first I was lowkey joking about Jamie copying Julia, but then I saw her "Top 3 favorites video vs Julia's":

Funny how her "favorites" pretty much mirrors that of Julia's: quo creme blush, tower 28 blush, Mac Face n Body, Fenty Skintint, Kosas blurring powder, etc

And then Julia's:

Silverwinged
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silverwinged »

Jamie is still quite small compared to some of the bigger influencers... Unless she is doing a tun of undisclosed sponsorships, how does she afford the office, giant house, designer bags etc etc?

Blows my mind.

Angel0925
Talker
Talker

Post by Angel0925 »

In regards to Jaime's nose.. she said in one video that one side of her nose (her left, our right) developed a lot of scar tissue, more than the other side, so it looks bigger or maybe thicker is the right word?? Idk, but yeah that's the reason she gave.

Return to “F-J”