Gabriella Fortunato

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Myusernameistoolong
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gabriella Fortunato

Post by Myusernameistoolong »

sharpie123 wrote:I love how she pulls up her underwear as as it could go, just so she can cover the fat.
It’s like she’s trying to pull off those high waisted panties where it extends to show your hip bones and curves but that ain’t working for her. Once you’re at 400lbs that ain’t curvy or cute, it’s just fat. Sorry not sorry.
At 5’5 my highest weight was 291 and that kicked me into gear to change something cause I wasn’t about to be about that life anymore, I was already a size 22 and that was enough. In a year I’m currently down to 233 and a size 16/18 and literally if I can do it anyone can cause I hovered over the same weight and size at least throughout my 20s and/or even longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thoughts on a product... [Insert any product name now] *It's everything!*

sharpie123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharpie123 »

Myusernameistoolong wrote:
sharpie123 wrote:I love how she pulls up her underwear as as it could go, just so she can cover the fat.
It’s like she’s trying to pull off those high waisted panties where it extends to show your hip bones and curves but that ain’t working for her. Once you’re at 400lbs that ain’t curvy or cute, it’s just fat. Sorry not sorry.
At 5’5 my highest weight was 291 and that kicked me into gear to change something cause I wasn’t about to be about that life anymore, I was already a size 22 and that was enough. In a year I’m currently down to 233 and a size 16/18 and literally if I can do it anyone can cause I hovered over the same weight and size at least throughout my 20s and/or even longer.

That's exactly what she is trying to do! Lol! But, it just looks like she is wearing giant granny panties.

Daddiangle
Informer
Informer

Post by Daddiangle »

If you’re thriving then UNFOLLOW and block henrick on IG!!!!! She will never do it because she’s still obsessed with him! Trying to keep up with his every move.

sharpie123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharpie123 »

This idiot keeps saying that she doesn't want to show the baby's face in the vlog, but she post the baby all over her Instagram. She is dim.

Bleach
Informer
Informer

Post by Bleach »

Daddiangle wrote:If you’re thriving then UNFOLLOW and block henrick on IG!!!!! She will never do it because she’s still obsessed with him! Trying to keep up with his every move.
Exactly!! This girl is so thirsty she really thinks Henrick gives a hell that shes in her nasty granny panties. Girl he broke up with you move the fuck on lol. Also her vlogmas today sucks as usual she even threw a little shade saying playfully that her vlog is "fake"... Girl your vlog is fake you make it seem like you have a bougee life but you dont you lied on henrick and you lie about what you eat. Get over yourself
The shade of it all !

whodoievencarebutido
Informer
Informer

Post by whodoievencarebutido »

I am seriously done with this girl & I HAVE NEVER EVEN SUBSCRIBED TO HER. Her channel is disgusting. I love that she is trying to generate interesting content FOR A CHANNEL THAT SUCKS! In the meantime, she is calling her ex an abuser & slandering him. Why is she allowed to do this?! Grow up. Get a real life job. Stop imitating disgusting Alex who is a loser as well. She's messy & just awful. Her personality sucks. I'm also convinced her & her brother are getting it on. Like, why is she so OBSESSED with him & touching him? Disgusting. Has anyone seen the comments on that truth video? Some random ass neighbor chimed in saying Henrick threatened her too! GIVE ME A BREAK. I'm glad one girl is calling her out on this bullshit publicly because it needs to be done. Get that messy stuff outta here. :FU:

Also, thanks to who said they were laughing at me yelling :love2: Because I am SO fired up about all of this stupidity :rofl:

Leesa
Talker
Talker

Post by Leesa »

The delusion is real. She is so bitter and obsessed with her ex. Block him, unfollow and move on with your life Gabs. Love that she just had to mention *again* that she appreciates all the (ass kissing) support she got from her break up video. :roll:

She sure is showing him though, amirite?? Posing selfies in her crusty granny panties, out there “thriving” in Target & old navy... waking up at the crack of 11am.

Who on earth would be inspired by this sloth??? Her life goal is to be some fat trophy wife that sits on her gluttonous ass all day, shops, and is in complete control of her sad sack of a future husband. I pity that man, what a miserable life he will have. Not to mention the obnoxious in-laws that he will have to suffer with... If he makes one slightly perceived mistake I’m sure the gaggle of them would descend on him like a pack of screaming hyenas and vultures, on Gabs orders of course. I get annoyed just watching them all interact, no wonder Henrick hated being around them. I don’t blame him! That must have been exhausting for him, meanwhile his own relationship with his family was strained... probably because of Gabs!

whodoievencarebutido
Informer
Informer

Post by whodoievencarebutido »

Leesa wrote:The delusion is real. She is so bitter and obsessed with her ex. Block him, unfollow and move on with your life Gabs. Love that she just had to mention *again* that she appreciates all the (ass kissing) support she got from her break up video. :roll:

She sure is showing him though, amirite?? Posing selfies in her crusty granny panties, out there “thriving” in Target & old navy... waking up at the crack of 11am.

Who on earth would be inspired by this sloth??? Her life goal is to be some fat trophy wife that sits on her gluttonous ass all day, shops, and is in complete control of her sad sack of a future husband. I pity that man, what a miserable life he will have. Not to mention the obnoxious in-laws that he will have to suffer with... If he makes one slightly perceived mistake I’m sure the gaggle of them would descend on him like a pack of screaming hyenas and vultures, on Gabs orders of course. I get annoyed just watching them all interact, no wonder Henrick hated being around them. I don’t blame him! That must have been exhausting for him, meanwhile his own relationship with his family was strained... probably because of Gabs!

^YES!! EXACTLY THIS! :respekt:
This girl is an eyesore not too mention just awful all the way around. What redeeming quality does she even have? I truly know NOTHING about her! She doesn't have any hobbies. We never hear her talk about her passions, her goals, or anything interesting or of substance. All I know is that she's obsessed with fast fashion, hating on her ex for him living his life without her dragging him down, obsessed with her gross brother & she has dogs that don't know how to go outside. Can you imagine how disgusting her room at her parents must have smelled? SICK. So sick. What guy is gonna swoop her up in his arms & make her a trophy wife?!

Bleach
Informer
Informer

Post by Bleach »

Everytime her mom shows up i think this lady needs a dentist asap.Her teeth are black, seems like her breath smells like cigarettes and coffee BARF!!
The shade of it all !

1PdxTrick
Talker
Talker

Post by 1PdxTrick »

whodoievencarebutido wrote:
Leesa wrote:The delusion is real. She is so bitter and obsessed with her ex. Block him, unfollow and move on with your life Gabs. Love that she just had to mention *again* that she appreciates all the (ass kissing) support she got from her break up video. :roll:

^YES!! EXACTLY THIS! :respekt:
This girl is an eyesore not too mention just awful all the way around. What redeeming quality does she even have? I truly know NOTHING about her! She doesn't have any hobbies. We never hear her talk about her passions, her goals, or anything interesting or of substance. All I know is that she's obsessed with fast fashion, hating on her ex for him living his life without her dragging him down, obsessed with her gross brother & she has dogs that don't know how to go outside. Can you imagine how disgusting her room at her parents must have smelled? SICK. So sick. What guy is gonna swoop her up in his arms & make her a trophy wife?!

Yeah when she said she gave him everything I was like girl what do you even have to give?

~ That’S HoT ~ :HK:

Leesa
Talker
Talker

Post by Leesa »

By following Henrick’s IG comments, I assumed “gave him everything” meant “fake flowers and marble coasters” lmao Henrick went for the jugular on that one. :rofl: Here’s hoping he does another YouTube standup comedy special where he roasts Gabriella for an hour. He’s got a lot of material I’m sure.

I love how dramatic she was being when she said “I gave him my body”...like it’s some prized & sacred temple. Girl we all see your size, you obviously treat that giant dumpster body like a dumpster by eating massive amounts of junk (and lying about it)! Egg whites my ass, sis.

Bleach
Informer
Informer

Post by Bleach »

[quote="Leesa"]By following Henrick’s IG comments, I assumed “gave him everything” meant “fake flowers and marble coasters” lmao Henrick went for the jugular on that one. :rofl: Here’s hoping he does another YouTube standup comedy special where he roasts Gabriella for an hour. He’s got a lot of material I’m sure.

I love how dramatic she was being when she said “I gave him my body”...like it’s some prized & sacred temple. Girl we all see your size, you obviously treat that giant dumpster body like a dumpster by eating massive amounts of junk (and lying about it)! Egg whites my ass, sis.[/quote

:rofl: dead
The shade of it all !

Bleach
Informer
Informer

Post by Bleach »

I still cant believe she got all mad because Henrick didnt want to be at her parents house on his only days off. If her parents didnt like him at all this bitch could have gone to see her parents on her own time. Why drag Henrick and cause drama if she knows her parents dont like him. Not only that Henrick didnt want to hear her parents bicker. Im pretty sure he felt annoyed and embarrassed and wasted his only day off hearing them argue. I bet he never forced Gabriella to see his mother, so why the hell is Henrick forced to visit her annoying parents. :roll:
The shade of it all !

Leesa
Talker
Talker

Post by Leesa »

And for the record Gabriella, it’s pretty sad that you consider posting thirsty selfies in your giant panties, daily trips to Homegoods & Target, having to shack up with your creepy brother, Mumbly Joe, in that raunchy old apartment *thriving*!!! JFC, just typing that out made me incredibly sad for you.

Let me enlighten you on some examples of what actual “thriving” can be like... Finding a fulfilling, *real* career, achieving enough success in said career to gain financial independence, maybe eventually move out on your own so viewers don’t have to be creeped out by the bizarre relationship you have with your Homer Simpson lookin ass brother, become secure enough in who you are to date the right people at the right time, not desperately prowling Tinder for your next revenge/spite flings, travel to places outside of your comfort zone (like a gym), and finally just wake up at a decent damn time in the morning like the rest of world... I could go on and on....

Bleach
Informer
Informer

Post by Bleach »

Leesa wrote:And for the record Gabriella, it’s pretty sad that you consider posting thirsty selfies in your giant panties, daily trips to Homegoods & Target, having to shack up with your creepy brother, Mumbly Joe, in that raunchy old apartment *thriving*!!! JFC, just typing that out made me incredibly sad for you.

Let me enlighten you on some examples of what actual “thriving” can be like... Finding a fulfilling, *real* career, achieving enough success in said career to gain financial independence, maybe eventually move out on your own so viewers don’t have to be creeped out by the bizarre relationship you have with your Homer Simpson lookin ass brother, become secure enough in who you are to date the right people at the right time, not desperately prowling Tinder for your next revenge/spite flings, travel to places outside of your comfort zone (like a gym), and finally just wake up at a decent damn time in the morning like the rest of world... I could go on and on....
Homer Simpson looking ass brother :rofl:
The shade of it all !

Myusernameistoolong
Informer
Informer

Some more replies and omg are some of her stans taking delusional meds. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Geezenstack26
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Geezenstack26 »

I can't be the only one who can tell that comment left by her "downstairs neighbor" was complete bullshit :roll:
If that comment was really left by her neighbor and what she said was true, then I'm the fucking pope.

sharpie123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharpie123 »

I want to know what Henrick thinks about Gabriella and her brother's weird relationship lol

Leesa
Talker
Talker

Post by Leesa »

Geezenstack26 wrote:I can't be the only one who can tell that comment left by her "downstairs neighbor" was complete bullshit :roll:
If that comment was really left by her neighbor and what she said was true, then I'm the fucking pope.

I caught that, what complete bull! That lady commented on Henrick’s IG and he put her on blast as the neighbor that was constantly smoking the weed that Gabriella was always complaining about in her vlogs. According to Henrick she tried to get her evicted numerous times lmao, that sounds more like Gabs to me.

This bitch touched a nerve with me as soon as she started executing plays from messy ex playbook. You don’t get to hurl out serious accusations like that without expecting some major drama to ensue. This weak ass bitch new exactly what she was doing!

Myusernameistoolong
Informer
Informer

Geezenstack26 wrote:I can't be the only one who can tell that comment left by her "downstairs neighbor" was complete bullshit :roll:
Wasn’t the downstairs neighbor the chick she wanted free tanning from for her grandpa’s 100 party?

Return to “F-K”