Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jamie Bloated-vieve PT2

Post by loveherhateher »

Tayl0r222 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:46 am
I'm really underwhelmed by her dress. I know she obviously loves it and that's the most important thing but I just expected something a bit nicer for all the bloody appointments she seems to have had for it? Especially with her style, it just doesn't seem very her
I mean it is the middle of summer in Italy so it needed to be as light and airy as possible. Most of the appointments with wedding dresses are for fittings not for styling or designing unless you're getting a dress made from scratch.

I too found it underwhelming...a satin slip dress would have looked more elegant in my opinion.

Tala
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tala »

Tayl0r222 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:46 am
I'm really underwhelmed by her dress. I know she obviously loves it and that's the most important thing but I just expected something a bit nicer for all the bloody appointments she seems to have had for it? Especially with her style, it just doesn't seem very her
Same.. I’m not sure what I was expecting either but it was a bit anticlimactic given the fuss that was made about it and the back and forth between the designer and her on Instagram. I was just expecting something more.. special? I guess. It just looks pretty average and yeah, underwhelming to me, maybe the detail doesn't quite translate in the pictures we’ve seen but yeah.

loveherhateher
Informer
Informer

Post by loveherhateher »

Watched the dress video and it seems like the pic she posted of "the dress" wasn't actually the dress she was married in but a second "party dress". Now I understand why she had so many fittings. Her dress(es) were custom and in reality the ceremony dress was quite detailed. I actually liked the ceremony dress, it worked well on her.

Chrystalevelyn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Chrystalevelyn »

loveherhateher wrote:Watched the dress video and it seems like the pic she posted of "the dress" wasn't actually the dress she was married in but a second "party dress". Now I understand why she had so many fittings. Her dress(es) were custom and in reality the ceremony dress was quite detailed. I actually liked the ceremony dress, it worked well on her.
I agree I loooved her wedding dress Image

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

SleepingSkies
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SleepingSkies »

When your curves are photoshopped and your body shape is a box of cereal

Dr Dray Liar Liar
Informer
Informer

Post by Dr Dray Liar Liar »

I’m just a recent lurker on this thread. So I’m curious about the idea that she photoshops. I genuinely would never have guessed, and thought she just knows what angles and lighting etc are best for her face/shape. Yes, yes, naive :)

Do people have examples of likely photoshopped images? It’d be SUPER interesting to see.

And am I right that she’s had one boob job, lots of filler and Botox on her face, and keeps up a very deep fake tan, but nothing else? Or am I missing obvious stuff there too?

And there doesn’t seem to have ever been any controversy round her, right?

All I’m picking up from the vlogs is a lot of undisclosed sponsored products/services. Which would be a jerk move, considering that the image she seems to promote of herself is someone who keeps it real, tells it like it is, is very transparent etc.

Thanks! Juicy thread!

vanessastayaway
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by vanessastayaway »

I miss her real chin. I don’t get the fad of having an alien head chin. I definitely liked the way she looked before, even with her injections. I’m also all for plastic surgery, but that top lip is looking mighty gross.

Noticing some slight change in her nose too, wondering if she got her nose done as well

ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moj1234
Stalker
Stalker

Post by moj1234 »

Has anyone else noticed that she doesn’t seem to talk to jacks family?

They’re never mentioned by her and he’s always going to see them on his own. Seems that there’s a bit of bad blood there.

Tayl0r222
Learner
Learner

Post by Tayl0r222 »

moj1234 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:15 am
Has anyone else noticed that she doesn’t seem to talk to jacks family?

They’re never mentioned by her and he’s always going to see them on his own. Seems that there’s a bit of bad blood there.

I thought that as well, didn't she take her mum and dad on some fancy holiday and there was no mention of doing anything with Jack's family?

Dr Dray Liar Liar
Informer
Informer

vanessastayaway wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:27 pm
I miss her real chin. I don’t get the fad of having an alien head chin. I definitely liked the way she looked before, even with her injections. I’m also all for plastic surgery, but that top lip is looking mighty gross.

Noticing some slight change in her nose too, wondering if she got her nose done as well

ImageImage

This comparison really shows the differences. I prefer her old nose and old chin too. She should have stuck with them. They’re much more attractive, plus they aren’t that same old face everybody’s trying to have. And that top lip! It’s not looking human at all.
She’s very good at knowing her angles and best light for a photo, I’ll give her that!
Thanks for posting!

Catyogurttasteflavor
Debater
Debater

Post by Catyogurttasteflavor »

I saw her in a pic taken for Victoria Beckham Beauty's insta. It was probably for the launch party and she was in the photo with Victoria and some other influencers. Dang, you can tell her face can't move. It's like she's snarling.

imyselfamstrange
Learner
Learner

Post by imyselfamstrange »

Her Halloween looks this year are absolute garbage lmao

imyselfamstrange
Learner
Learner

I’ve been watching her for years and I just can’t anymore. I mean, watched 85% of her content and it’s just so fucking outrageously about sponsorships and I’m sorry... the trips are out of control. I used to feel some sort of connection with her but now I feel like she’s just showing off her money and connections. The sheer amount of traveling she gets paid for is insane. And for what? A fucking faux “grunge” half assed smokey eye and nude lips? I thought the wedding was never going to fucking end oh my god. Two weddings and two honeymoons. Get a fucking grip. Do something useful with your wasteful ass and become a philanthropist or get a hobby, Jamie. The fact that she’s as successful as she is, just goes to show that this shit comes down to luck. There’s nothing special about a fake tan, earrings and Botox mouth.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Haven’t watched any of her Halloween content, I unsubbed from every platform with the never ending wedding shit. Like yeah congrats but fuuuuucking hell did that drag on.

Edit: damn autocorrect.

ibeendrakein
Informer
Informer

Post by ibeendrakein »

LMAO the screenshots from whatever costume that was. jessica rabbit? anyway yeah i think she got a TON of stuff done behind the scenes. i mean .... look at just the nose. not to mention the entire facial structure is different.

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KCxo »

See, she used to actually have really nice features and now her whole face is swollen looking from too much fillers. Funny I should even say that considering her new vlog is about getting even more pumped into her face.

I used to watch her vlogs religiously but I find them so irritating now. Don’t get me wrong, it’s nice that she gets to travel a lot but I feel so bad for her dog. She’s always like “only got this trip and that trip left and then we are home for the next few months” but then a week later she’s in London or on some other spontaneous brand trip. Why have a big dog if you’re never home? I get that her parents look after him and stuff but it’s such a shame for him to be passed about so often because she can’t say no to a bloody free holiday.

imyselfamstrange
Learner
Learner

KCxo wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:24 am
See, she used to actually have really nice features and now her whole face is swollen looking from too much fillers. Funny I should even say that considering her new vlog is about getting even more pumped into her face.

I used to watch her vlogs religiously but I find them so irritating now. Don’t get me wrong, it’s nice that she gets to travel a lot but I feel so bad for her dog. She’s always like “only got this trip and that trip left and then we are home for the next few months” but then a week later she’s in London or on some other spontaneous brand trip. Why have a big dog if you’re never home? I get that her parents look after him and stuff but it’s such a shame for him to be passed about so often because she can’t say no to a bloody free holiday.
I totally agree. I will say this - at least her dog is in a wealthy place where he gets food, toys and what not, BUT... they are gone on a free trip, I would bet 50% of the time or more. Their traveling is in insane levels of excess anymore. It’s really nuts. I’m right there with you, used to watch the vlogs all the time but it’s the same shit. Go out of town, show off your first class seats, put on a face mask, drink booze, land, go out to eat and drink some more, come back to the room, take a bath, wake up hungover, attend a sponsored event where you drink again, fly home, greet dog.

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KCxo »

imyselfamstrange wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:12 pm
KCxo wrote:

I totally agree. I will say this - at least her dog is in a wealthy place where he gets food, toys and what not, BUT... they are gone on a free trip, I would bet 50% of the time or more. Their traveling is in insane levels of excess anymore. It’s really nuts. I’m right there with you, used to watch the vlogs all the time but it’s the same shit. Go out of town, show off your first class seats, put on a face mask, drink booze, land, go out to eat and drink some more, come back to the room, take a bath, wake up hungover, attend a sponsored event where you drink again, fly home, greet dog.

Oh yeah, 100%, he is doing better than most dogs in the world, but I will say I feel bad that he eats the same bland food all the time and have only just started giving him a tin of wet food every so often. I have 3 German Shepherds and they get a mix of wet and dry, we change up the brands, they get raw meat sometimes, big meaty bones etc from the butchers. All I ever see is him with some dry crap in his bowl that he has barely eaten. I used to love their little walks through the country with him and I can’t actually remember the last time I saw footage of that in a vlog.

The travelling has actually become a bit boring almost, you’re right it’s the same thing: ooh look at us in our first class seats, whoopty doo! Let’s spend 5 mins of our 15 min vlog filming Jack ordering room service and giggling in the background! So exciting! 🤣

Bones_G2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bones_G2 »

KCxo wrote:
imyselfamstrange wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:12 pm
KCxo wrote:

Oh yeah, 100%, he is doing better than most dogs in the world, but I will say I feel bad that he eats the same bland food all the time and have only just started giving him a tin of wet food every so often. I have 3 German Shepherds and they get a mix of wet and dry, we change up the brands, they get raw meat sometimes, big meaty bones etc from the butchers. All I ever see is him with some dry crap in his bowl that he has barely eaten. I used to love their little walks through the country with him and I can’t actually remember the last time I saw footage of that in a vlog.

The travelling has actually become a bit boring almost, you’re right it’s the same thing: ooh look at us in our first class seats, whoopty doo! Let’s spend 5 mins of our 15 min vlog filming Jack ordering room service and giggling in the background! So exciting! Image
Umm...it’s actually not always a good idea to constantly switch their food or diets in general. Your dogs may be fine but some dogs (like mine) can’t handle it.

The beauty community has become the HSN of YouTube

Dr Dray Liar Liar
Informer
Informer

Small question - are any of you subbies of hers since she’s started?
I want to ask, why is she famous? Was there one early video that went viral and catapulted her into fame? Was it a particular event that happened that drew her much attention around the world? Does anyone know or have ideas?

I got wondering because her numbers are huge, and consistent, yet she is not showing anything different from other makeup channels on YouTube or IG. In fact, her standard seems quite basic. I get that she can do the typical perfect eyeshadow you see all over YT, and she can do it well. But other than that, I don’t see skill or talent and I do see her repeat the same overall make-up style again and again.

I am not asking rhetorically. I really mean it - was there something that made her famous in the beginning? It’s the only reason I can think of that she has 800k on YT, Over 1mil on IG, and any photo she posts will gather between 50 and 100,000 likes. The brands seems to very much worship her too, as though she were a much better make-up artist. In one video she was the secret special guest at a huge event!?

Anyone?

Return to “F-J”