Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stacie Anne
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jamie Bloated-vieve PT2

Post by Stacie Anne »

Maybe one day she'll calm down on the fillers. Doubtful, but one can hope.

Maccyd
Informer
Informer

Post by Maccyd »

But then how will she be a carbon copy of all the others? Zero originality with all their massive lips and ratty extensions.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

Maccyd wrote:But then how will she be a carbon copy of all the others? Zero originality with all their massive lips and ratty extensions.

:rofl: :rofl: a valid point.

i will NEVER understand why people with naturally round faces get cheek fillers. it never looks good.
if you're gaunt, ok fine, but if you're not - you just make yourself look like a moon.
jamie's face is essentially just an emoji now

cocokachoo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocokachoo »

She's disappeared on snap and social media since filling her face with crap again. I wonder how big her already massive face is now.

cocokachoo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocokachoo »

ImageImage

Fuck, her shit is looking lumpy!! Those lips are horrific... the bottom one looks like it's about to fall off

Maccyd
Informer
Informer

Post by Maccyd »

Agreed,what's going on with that bottom lip!?? Explosion coming soon!

Amyw673
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amyw673 »

Has she ever mentioned why she’s kept that piercing but continued to get injections? It looks so close to bursting

cocokachoo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocokachoo »

Amyw673 wrote:Has she ever mentioned why she’s kept that piercing but continued to get injections? It looks so close to bursting
I think she has no choice but to keep t at this point. The piercing much have left a huge dent in her lips with the fillers having to be placed around it, so if she took it out she would look ridiculous (or even more so)

cocokachoo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocokachoo »

I'm still waiting on all those giveaways she promises she will do but then never does... she's such a hoarder she refuses to give stuff up so I'm surprised she's managed to actually go through a few giveaways without going into complete meltdown.

Also remember when she said she would do a house tour once she was all moved in?? Correct me if I'm wrong but that never happened with the past 2 places she lived in lol. I can imagine not much has changed and she still has takeaway wrappers lying around everywhere...

cocokachoo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocokachoo »

ImageImageImage

This bitch has gone nuts! On her new vlog she showed her trip to the Botox clinic where she appears to have had her cheeks, lips, CHIN, forehead and neck done (I didn't watch with sound) has she gone completely fucking insane?? Her face is HUGE!! Why is she just putting shit on shit? She looks so old now, it's hard to believe she's only 23... crazy.

Amyw673
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amyw673 »

SHE IS ONLY 23???? I really thought early thirties

cocokachoo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocokachoo »

Amyw673 wrote:SHE IS ONLY 23???? I really thought early thirties
Yep lol if you go back to the first thread there are even screenshots of her being all offended when her subscribers guessed her age to be much older! She's wrecked her face.

Post by Guest »

cocokachoo wrote:ImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 0d4ca7.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171001</span><span>/</span><span>f468bec6bc5457705fc6651885f7c477</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171001</span><span>/</span><span>4cadeee4ce7a78e5869153f91aa8a6ad</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20171001</span><span>/</span><span>e28f3ce5c904ef8a1fce7e1afa0d4ca7</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

This bitch has gone nuts! On her new vlog she showed her trip to the Botox clinic where she appears to have had her cheeks, lips, CHIN, forehead and neck done (I didn't watch with sound) has she gone completely fucking insane?? Her face is HUGE!! Why is she just putting shit on shit? She looks so old now, it's hard to believe she's only 23... crazy.

She’s a lot braver than I am to get all those needles shoved in to her face :?

It was quite shocking to see how swollen her face got, I’ve never had any friends or relatives etc get this done so I didn’t know what it looked like in real-life straight after the treatment. She’s said in the past that if anyone wants to leave a comment about her not needing Botox or commenting that she’s making a mistake that they shouldn’t bother as she doesn’t have time for it.

I think it’s naïve to expect all of her subscribers to agree with what she’s doing to her face. It’s very sad that she thinks she has to do all of this shit to herself, like the fat laser for under her chin... yet says comments about her face not resembling what it looks like in real-life don’t bother her? Of course it bothers her! I personally don’t agree with those comments, but to say they don’t bother you but then go out of your way to rectify that very thing you feel attacked about...?

cocokachoo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocokachoo »

Image *facepalm*

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

#thisiswhyyourefat ^^

Maccyd
Informer
Informer

Post by Maccyd »

It's fine cos you can just get injections into your jaw and neck to slim you down remember?

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

She is so dramatic in her video titles "THEY LOST MY SUITCASE AND STOLE MY MAKEUP". That video was about her going to Marrakesh with YSL, beautiful trip where she rode camels, went on a hot air balloon ride, stayed at a beautiful hotel and probably went home with tons of YSL makeup all for free and instead she complains about her suitcase being lost the entire video. And then when she gets her suitcase back, it looks like she doesn't even think to check if all her stuff in it, until later and then complains about that. How would you NOT have travel insurance if you are a youtuber that travels all the time? I mean that is just common sense.

Anyone else find it weird how these brands send youtubers on extravagant trips, to promote their makeup and we almost never hear anything about new products from them or what products they launched at these events etc? I know if I were sent on beautiful trips I would feel obligated to at least mention the brand in future videos and would want to since they treated me to these luxuries, I guess when you get sent all the freaking time the appeal isn't as much?

Maccyd
Informer
Informer

Post by Maccyd »

It felt like she barely vlogged any of the amazing experiences they paid for her to be involved it. It was poor me I can't take ass shots around the pool cos my case is missing. Lucky someone found her a swimsuit so the ass showing opportunity wasn't missed. You are right,it must not feel special anymore as she's always on those kinda trips. Sloppy work though nonetheless.

Return to “F-J”