Anastasia/ Floral Princess

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Chloemariex93
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Anastasia/ Floral Princess

Post by Chloemariex93 »

I’ve just watched her new video and I cannot stand how she is with her mum! She knew the shock would hurt her and she just laughed and carried on with it. The question of if she was jealous of saffron she knew deep down that she is!

EvieGrace
Learner
Learner

Post by EvieGrace »

Emf_ wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:14 am
703ninjaginger wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:22 am
i dont watch her regularly but im sure it will be a rented property, they probably had to leave there last one as tenancy was up
I’m pretty sure it’s a council house. They way she described the process made it sound that way at least.

I think the move was more to do with the fact there was 3 people in a tiny 2 bed.
I doubt it is, nothing suggests it is

hnamloln202
Learner
Learner

Post by hnamloln202 »

EvieGrace wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:39 am
Emf_ wrote:
703ninjaginger wrote:
i dont watch her regularly but im sure it will be a rented property, they probably had to leave there last one as tenancy was up
I’m pretty sure it’s a council house. They way she described the process made it sound that way at least.

I think the move was more to do with the fact there was 3 people in a tiny 2 bed.
I think it probably is, not one on a council estate but one of those housing association ones maybe

olivia98
Learner
Learner

Post by olivia98 »

hnamloln202 wrote:
EvieGrace wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:39 am
Emf_ wrote:
703ninjaginger wrote:

I think it probably is, not one on a council estate but one of those housing association ones maybe
Hmm I disagree. She mentioned that they showed interest six months ago but someone else got the house on a short term 6 month tenancy. They then were interested again and got the house. By ‘got’ I think she means it was first come first served and they were the first in line this time round. It can come down to who has the paper work done quickest with renting or who the landlord likes. Might be wrong though!! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Learner
Learner

Post by 18337173 »

Long time lurker, first time poster...
Did anyone else see her assumptions about me on Instagram lastnight? She has 2 options for if YouTube “suddenly failed”, 1. Study Biology/Forensics or 2. Work for mi5/government....
What world does this girl live in haha???
She dropped out of school, and has no a-levels so she would not get into uni to study biology.
Also, does she really think that with 0 qualifications or work experience in the real world that she can just knock on the Houses of Parliament and get a job in the government or mi5.. hilarious really.
You tubers really are oblivious to the real world, honestly don’t even know if it’s funny or sad anymore...

Post by Guest »

The way she was talking to her mum in that last video made me so uncomfortable, asking if she was jealous of her income and the bigger bedroom. It came across so showy and bratty.

Also, her mums going to start YouTube? Doing WHAT?!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Jackieex
Informer
Informer

Post by Jackieex »

Also random side note, what happened to her Disney trip that she surprised her mom and atticus with? Wasn't that supposed to be February time?

She seemed so excited and disney Vlogs would've boosted her views but it just seems to have been completely forgotten?

sarwah17
Talker
Talker

Post by sarwah17 »

Jackieex wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:33 am
Also random side note, what happened to her Disney trip that she surprised her mom and atticus with? Wasn't that supposed to be February time?

She seemed so excited and disney Vlogs would've boosted her views but it just seems to have been completely forgotten?
She said in today's video that they're going at April half term now because of moving house etc

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

All she ever puts on her insta story is that she wants to make her videos better and I’m not being funny they’ve stayed the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

macro friendly
Informer
Informer

Post by macro friendly »

I'm just watching her latest vlog and the whole crew she is with in Miami are being served cocktails but aren't they underage in the US?

Hagrid20121993
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hagrid20121993 »

I've made an account after reading gg for so long because I need to know if anyone else is SO bothered about the fact she didn't keep the 'I am enough' art work she cried at at Christmas because it wouldn't fit in with her black and white room?!

Post by Guest »

Hagrid20121993 wrote:I've made an account after reading gg for so long because I need to know if anyone else is SO bothered about the fact she didn't keep the 'I am enough' art work she cried at at Christmas because it wouldn't fit in with her black and white room?!
She has become so so materialistic and ~aEsThEtIc the last six months, she's almost unrecognisable. It's so sad.

Hagrid20121993
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hagrid20121993 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:24 pm
Hagrid20121993 wrote:I've made an account after reading gg for so long because I need to know if anyone else is SO bothered about the fact she didn't keep the 'I am enough' art work she cried at at Christmas because it wouldn't fit in with her black and white room?!
She has become so so materialistic and ~aEsThEtIc the last six months, she's almost unrecognisable. It's so sad.

It's just ridiculous. She set up a whole teaser for this bloody print that she loved and was so her and then less than 3 months later doesn't care anymore?! The materialism is horrendous. It's the same with all these food challenges. I always wonder how much of the food that is bought thay she doesn't like is actually eaten. It seems so wasteful

Chloemariex93
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Chloemariex93 »

Am I the only one but does anyone else feel like there is something wrong with her brother? I feel like he’s on the spectrum of something

idk2
Informer
Informer

Post by idk2 »

Chloemariex93 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:56 am
Am I the only one but does anyone else feel like there is something wrong with her brother? I feel like he’s on the spectrum of something
He is special. She's mentioned it off-handedly once but I don't think they'll ever address it as its invasive and its not nice to expose him to the world like that as people (peers) can find it when he's older and he may not want that. Obviously can't make that decision for himself yet.

Cao97x
Learner
Learner

Post by Cao97x »

I'm not sure if I simply lack exposure to a variety of different parents/parenting styles, but her mum seems really erratic sometimes? I'm not even sure if I've used the right word there. But her mannerisms and some things she says and even the way she looks at Ana sometimes do make me wonder about what day to day life was like for Ana when she was growing up. I just wondered if anybody else got a strange vibe from her mum or if it's just me?

sarwah17
Talker
Talker

Post by sarwah17 »

Cao97x wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:17 am
I'm not sure if I simply lack exposure to a variety of different parents/parenting styles, but her mum seems really erratic sometimes? I'm not even sure if I've used the right word there. But her mannerisms and some things she says and even the way she looks at Ana sometimes do make me wonder about what day to day life was like for Ana when she was growing up. I just wondered if anybody else got a strange vibe from her mum or if it's just me?
I'm pretty sure her mum is bipolar. She mentioned taking tablets to that effect on instagram a while ago I think!

emzily
Lurker
Lurker

Post by emzily »

idk2 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:23 am
Chloemariex93 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:56 am
He is special. She's mentioned it off-handedly once but I don't think they'll ever address it as its invasive and its not nice to expose him to the world like that as people (peers) can find it when he's older and he may not want that. Obviously can't make that decision for himself yet.
I think he has got some sort of learning disability. He is in school (age 5) and still has a buggy when they go out sometime etc. He acts as though he is still 3 suggesting he is a late developer maybe? They mentioned it in a video once and Julie got all defensive and said ‘no he hasn’t got a f**king disability. They want to hide it away and not bring light to it for some reason. But everyone knows.

LaurenS932
Talker
Talker

Post by LaurenS932 »

First time posting about Ana, I don't think atticus has a disability per se, I think they just baby him.

Also I don't believe they didn't just waste all of that McDonald's in her monopoly vlog. She said they would eat what they could and give the rest to the homeless, yeah I'm sure they'd love your cold leftovers 🙄

hnamloln202
Learner
Learner

Post by hnamloln202 »

Anyone seen how weird her latest thumbnail is??

Return to “F-K”