Imogen Hudson

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
omgwtfbbq
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Imogen Hudson

Post by omgwtfbbq »

Not to be insensitive/shit /thick but had she ever even alluded to the ex being abusive before this video?
My native language is English, I'm just probably too lazy to proof-read anything I post

AlexandraSmith
Learner
Learner

Post by AlexandraSmith »

omgwtfbbq wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:39 pm
Not to be insensitive/shit /thick but had she ever even alluded to the ex being abusive before this video?
I don't think she had to be honest. Now you say that. Funn hey.

good2gossip
Learner
Learner

Post by good2gossip »

This comment thread on Holly Boons most recent video is worth a read for entertainment value! First time I've ever seen hate about ber on YT as she obviously deletes it on her own videos. Also the video itself mentions fake friends etc ImageImage

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

AlexandraSmith
Learner
Learner

Post by AlexandraSmith »

Fire in Her Eyes wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:12 pm
Oohthedrama_ wrote:I stopped watching her content for my own sanity long ago so I’m new still new to the boyfriend but I keep saying it, I get a weird ass vibe from him.
Anyone give a run down on how the met? She really seems to be faking her feelings for him and he seems really immature and aggressive on her chat chat videos, but she’s such a fake girl anyway it’s hard to know if she loves him or he’s the next “story time” lined up.
MY FIANCÉ WAS SECRETLY ABUSIVE AND CONTROLLED ME. POOR ME. POOR ME
She hasn’t said exactly how they met but apparently she’s been dating him longer than it seemed. I’m betting they met via social media because I haven’t heard her really mention where he works (something tells me marketing or something of that ilk). I’ll look into it more to see what I can find. If I’m wrong please correct me!!!

10:18 is about the time she goes into a long diatribe about the bf.

Plus I think she pulled these fake questions from GG because they’re all things we have been discussing. :rofl: I see you, hun.
You think she got her abusive boyfriend story idea from Guru Gossiper 😄

Beano4953
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Beano4953 »

WOW has anyone seen this comment on Imogen’s recent video comparing her to Roxanne pallete(?)?! And then Imogen’s gone and liked the comment, not deleted it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

olivia98
Learner
Learner

Post by olivia98 »

I know when you leave your job your contract doesn’t apply because it was while you were employed by the company but can they do anything about someone bad mouthing them and sharing info on a big scale?? Like a YT vid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

susan_1981
Learner
Learner

Post by susan_1981 »

Beano4953 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:12 pm
WOW has anyone seen this comment on Imogen’s recent video comparing her to Roxanne pallete(?)?! And then Imogen’s gone and liked the comment, not deleted it?
She probably just read the first bit, "I love you" is my guess...

susan_1981
Learner
Learner

Post by susan_1981 »

In her "we got engaged" vlog what the hell is in her bloke's ear??? It looks like a snail @ 16:07

Baeonce
Informer
Informer

Imogen Hudson

Post by Baeonce »

susan_1981 wrote:In her "we got engaged" vlog what the hell is in her bloke's ear??? It looks like a snail @ 16:07

It’s a Bone anchored hearing implant/Cochlear implant (sorry not sure which type, buts it’s a hearing implant). He’s partially deaf she said in one of her videos.

susan_1981
Learner
Learner

Post by susan_1981 »

Thanks, I barely watch her videos so had no clue.

Faraway98
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Faraway98 »

i used to follow her a while back but had to unfollow cause shes just tooooo much! shes so annoying and i honestly dont know how her boyfriend copes with her because i can't stand her for more than 60 seconds

Sherlockhoes
Debater
Debater

Post by Sherlockhoes »

Beano4953 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:12 pm

I think she does read here because I just tried tk find that comment and it’s been deleted. Although she does seem to be a narcissist so of course she would love to read about herself.

kiki123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kiki123 »

I actually think it’s vile how she allows her young and impressionable followers to comment ‘you’re so skinny hun I’m so jel’ ‘wish I was this tiny’ blah blah blah. She needs to either let people know that she is unwell, hence the weight loss, must be linked to her stomach issues, or let them know she is extreme dieting and maybe tell them not to do it ? Because it may sound extreme but there are a lot of insecure girls who follow her for her ‘advice’ and ‘kind words’ and ‘realness’ But exactly how real is she. It’s dangerous for the young girls to see someone like this. Especially in those heavily dramatised storytimes. It’s like her followers are in some kind of ‘hun’ cult with her. Creepy. IMO if you’re reading this you need to reply to your followers who are saying they wished they were as thin as you and who are clearly insecure.

Baeonce
Informer
Informer

Post by Baeonce »

She tried the same thing with her dad and they hardly got that many subscribers on that channel so they deleted it.

What makes her think people are THAT interested in creepy Spencer!?!?

Sherlockhoes
Debater
Debater

Post by Sherlockhoes »

Baeonce wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:40 am

She tried the same thing with her dad and they hardly got that many subscribers on that channel so they deleted it.

What makes her think people are THAT interested in creepy Spencer!?!?
Ugh. That sounds awful. He’s so dull I don’t understand how they are even together. Anything for views and a storytime

AlexandraSmith
Learner
Learner

Post by AlexandraSmith »

Whatever happened to the whole I don't want to make my relationship public and to put him out there all the time? 😄

nkdgal
Learner
Learner

Post by nkdgal »

Just watched her latest storytime, and I'm calling bullshit. I worked at Abercrombie & Fitch for 2 years (in the UK flagship store) as both model and impact and I never once heard of anyone's weight being discussed/called out, because obviously not?

As I didn't work in the same Hollister store as her I can't be 100%, but there is no f'ing way that she confronted the manager that supposedly told her she was too fat she said that she was gonna report her? I thought she was shy/pushover/too nice and that's why everyone bullied her? Hmm

Also when she said that someone in wash & wear called her out for asking for a size 10 - I'm sorry no. Why would another randomer on shift 1) give a fuck about your size and 2) be so nasty to get onto you about it in front of everyone?

It's always amusing to me how she has to keep up this self-deprecating/victim persona in these storytimes but yet she can't help but incessantly humble brag the entire way through. So the female managers picked on her and thought she was too ugly/fat, but obvs the male manager thought she was fit and wouldn't leave her alone. Is there one storytime where someone doesn't fancy her? Or she isn't the cleverest/most talented/most athletic person in the whole world

susan_1981
Learner
Learner

Post by susan_1981 »

What amuses me is her complete lack of style! OMG, this girl has no style. This looks like something you would've made in your textiles class when you was about 12!

whatisaid
Learner
Learner

Post by whatisaid »

Yes absolutely no style at all her fashion choices are awful!!
And she could’ve at least ironed or done something to those dresses before making a video of them!

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

is she gonna shill her fiance out in all of her videos now or what?
He's got the personality of a fucking plank of wood and she's just over the top

Return to “F-K”