Imogen Hudson

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Fire in Her Eyes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Imogen Hudson

Post by Fire in Her Eyes »

fetita wrote:Why does she talk like she grew up on a council estate in London?? She went to a nice private school??

It's very annoying
It drives me nuts as well. I’ve been busy so I haven’t kept up with her but I recently popped by her channel and had to quit after a few minutes. Like you said, she’s constantly acting like she’s this super humble, rags to riches, ‘normal girl’ when it’s clear she had a nice upbringing. She isn’t fooling anyone shopping at Primark and whatever other high street stores in the UK she loves to haunt.

Maccyd
Informer
Informer

Post by Maccyd »

Holly had put on Twitter something about how people think the sun shines out of some folks arse and how they don't know anything about why she's not pals with people anymore. Blatantly about hun hun angel baby girl.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

tbonexo
Learner
Learner

Post by tbonexo »

so i cant remember which video it was, maybe 'assumptions about me' or something, but she OUTRIGHT denied ANY partnership with primark huuuuuuunnyBBBBBBB!!!!!! yet on her instagram one of the latest posts, talking about primark, has her classic 'ad' RIGHT at the end of her ridiculously long caption (can that even be classed as disclosing ads :roll: ) .... interesting, another lie

Sherlockhoes
Debater
Debater

Post by Sherlockhoes »

She’s back at posting her ‘sexy’ dancing videos to Instagram... they give me more Theresa May vibes tho :|

Moonbeam_Fairy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Moonbeam_Fairy »

I just CANNOT understand how this girl never has ONE negative comment on her YouTube or Instagram, and how no one who used to know her has never commented under any of her story videos. It all seems very very suspicious to me as there is no YouTuber on the planet who has ZERO negative comments, she’s clearly deleting them.

I also just wish Holly would tell us what happened! In Imogen’s latest video she’s going on and on again about how she was bullied because people were just so jealous of her “talents” this girl is seriously deluded and I can’t understand how she’s managed to cultivate such a large following, I’m genuinely baffled lol.

Fire in Her Eyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Moonbeam_Fairy wrote:I just CANNOT understand how this girl never has ONE negative comment on her YouTube or Instagram, and how no one who used to know her has never commented under any of her story videos. It all seems very very suspicious to me as there is no YouTuber on the planet who has ZERO negative comments, she’s clearly deleting them.

I also just wish Holly would tell us what happened! In Imogen’s latest video she’s going on and on again about how she was bullied because people were just so jealous of her “talents” this girl is seriously deluded and I can’t understand how she’s managed to cultivate such a large following, I’m genuinely baffled lol.
I’m not sure if YouTube still does this but I believe you can set comments on videos to be approved/moderated as you would on a blog, so she may be using this to screen negative feedback and such. As you said, it’s hard to believe she isn’t receiving flack from people who do know her personally, or just criticism in general.

Honestly I think the whole bullying series of hers is a borderline improv/acting exercise. I wouldn’t be surprised if she scripts them or at least, draws out an outline and rehearsed how she’s going to ‘act’ out her troubles. :roll:

Sherlockhoes
Debater
Debater

Post by Sherlockhoes »

It wouldn’t surprise me if she had her comments set to moderate to push her ‘most loving family on the internet’ spiel

Beano4953
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Beano4953 »

Do we think Imogen had her crash whilst doing another one of her “drive with me huns!!” Silly girl.

Maccyd
Informer
Informer

Post by Maccyd »

In a car crash but still able to get those affiliate links up on her new vid...wonder if this wil make for a new storytime. Car crash drama. But it def will not have been angel hun babes fault,oh no,it will have been some awful person,she wil be the victim 100%

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Baeonce
Informer
Informer

Post by Baeonce »

I KNEW IT!!
I knew there was a car crash waiting to happen with her unsafe driving.

Of course she’s straight to social media to fish for sympathy I see... oh Imo you narcissistic swine.

Fire in Her Eyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

I wonder if we’re going to get a SHOCKING video of her crash with some click bait title like:

“I Could Have Died...” or knowing her, more like, “Why You Shouldn’t Text and Drive” with her going on about the dangers of distracted driving so she can make herself into some sort of advocate. :roll:

tbonexo
Learner
Learner

Post by tbonexo »

Moonbeam_Fairy wrote:I just CANNOT understand how this girl never has ONE negative comment on her YouTube or Instagram, and how no one who used to know her has never commented under any of her story videos. It all seems very very suspicious to me as there is no YouTuber on the planet who has ZERO negative comments, she’s clearly deleting them.

https://twitter.com/Imogenation_/status ... 48865?s=20

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Sherlockhoes
Debater
Debater

Post by Sherlockhoes »

In her new video with mark she answering a question about body confidence and says that she ‘has dancer legs, that are never gonna be stick thin because she has muscle’ sorry Hun where?
Surely that’s going to give the person asking the question less confidence to hear her speaking about her ‘bigger’ legs when they are actual sticks?

Fire in Her Eyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sherlockhoes wrote:In her new video with mark she answering a question about body confidence and says that she ‘has dancer legs, that are never gonna be stick thin because she has muscle’ sorry Hun where?
Surely that’s going to give the person asking the question less confidence to hear her speaking about her ‘bigger’ legs when they are actual sticks?
Seriously though. I know I’m heading into potential body shaming territory so I understand if people get mad at me but she is talking out her ass. I was scrolling through her gram recently after the car accident and is it just me or does she not know how to dress for her body type? :?

Diddlydoddly123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Diddlydoddly123 »

I wished she’s shut up about her period !
I think baby prince might be a bit of a control freak

Baeonce
Informer
Informer

Post by Baeonce »

How come all of a sudden she’s showing baby prince more? If she thinks by showing him more it’ll bring in the views she better think again. Her first day of vlogmas was an absolute snore fest and that little clip at the end where her dad takes over... oh dear.

Nefer3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Nefer3 »

I was scrolling through her gram recently after the car accident and is it just me or does she not know how to dress for her body type? :?
Yes, I already saíd this. I 100%agree, and the always getting a size 10 and then saying it's too big... :roll:

whatisaid
Learner
Learner

Post by whatisaid »

The amount of ads she shoves into videos now too, you just about make it past the intro and then there’s an advert!!

Frustrates me so much that there’s not one bad comment on YouTube / insta, not one bad tweet - we can’t be the only ones to see right through her?!

Post by Guest »

I’ve not watched Imogen’s Vlogs since the last time I commented on here(!). I saw a Thumbnail in my ‘Suggested For You” vids and she and her b/f are both doing *sad face*. I can’t watch. WTAF?

Diddlydoddly123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Diddlydoddly123 »

Her baby prince is a wet blanket ! Dull as fuck. It’s all so fake

Return to “F-K”