HeyClaire/Claire Marshall - Part 3

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: HeyClaire/Claire Marshall - Part 3

Post by allsaints »

saurusofha wrote:I'm still amazed brands are paying for her to have these amazing luxurious trips. I forget where she is right now but ffs, whoever is paying for it is sure getting nothing out of it.
I often wonder how it works when a brand sends people on vacation sponsored by them but influencers never really promotes it? And the biggest offender is Claire , she doesn't just barely promotes it, she doesn't even mention it. Idk how that is profitable for a brand

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

^ Right now, the brand that sponsored this trip is Ole Henriksen so in the future we will see a shit load of products in a favorites or empties video followed by lots of #ad type posts on Instagram. She did the same thing with Tatcha and did the same with Kate Somerville. To a lot of these brands, followers and subscribers equal sales even if those followers are fake bots. I can’t follow her on IG anymore. The level of thirst is too much.

ReiRei
Informer
Informer

Post by ReiRei »

lolomgstop wrote:^ Right now, the brand that sponsored this trip is Ole Henriksen so in the future we will see a shit load of products in a favorites or empties video followed by lots of #ad type posts on Instagram. She did the same thing with Tatcha and did the same with Kate Somerville. To a lot of these brands, followers and subscribers equal sales even if those followers are fake bots. I can’t follow her on IG anymore. The level of thirst is too much.
I unfollowed her a while ago and just went back to see what she's up to and srsly she's thirstier than usual. Did Dylan get engaged or something?

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

Seriously, who posts things like this on their IG? For what purpose? We get it, you think you're hot. I would be SO embarrassed for my irl friends to be scrolling their feeds and see that I posted a photo like that of myself! Shameless.

inmensidad
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by inmensidad »

ReiRei wrote:
lolomgstop wrote:^ Right now, the brand that sponsored this trip is Ole Henriksen so in the future we will see a shit load of products in a favorites or empties video followed by lots of #ad type posts on Instagram. She did the same thing with Tatcha and did the same with Kate Somerville. To a lot of these brands, followers and subscribers equal sales even if those followers are fake bots. I can’t follow her on IG anymore. The level of thirst is too much.
I unfollowed her a while ago and just went back to see what she's up to and srsly she's thirstier than usual. Did Dylan get engaged or something?
I really hope she's not doing it because of Dylan. I mean, it's been AGES, how can you be so hung up on someone for SO LONG? If it's the case, it makes me think how selfish she really can be if she still can't over the fact that somebody choose someone over her.

Isa93
Learner
Learner

Post by Isa93 »

Post by Guest »

I'm so embarrassed for her.

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

I see why she thirst traps, her latest one got 45K favorites ! When she shows her body its always around 20-40k likes. For products much lower 2-8k likes, for sassy face 10-20k, regular face not being sexy 4-15k likes.. I assume she might get paid even more if a product is in a thirst trap shot ,e specially if there is an affiate code

cutelittleangel
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cutelittleangel »

This was from a few weeks ago when someone called her out for constantly posting thirst trap ig posts.. like okay bish :roll:

dissolved
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dissolved »

"I don't cater my content to anyone other than myself" Uh, cool, who do you think contributes to your pilates fund, Claire? :rofl:
I don't like when people say ytubers "owe" it to their fans, but sorry Claire, you kind of have to consider what people who follow you want a little bit, especially since you only ever bless them with a video maybe 4 times a year and a shitty jewellery collab.
Mindblowing to think how she's changed over the course of a few years, Claire I liked would never consider 1000 same exact shots of her body "content worthy" of any kind.

Whatever she's going through, the validation void is not even near being fulfilled. What a sad life.

graylights
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by graylights »

claire and hollyannaeree are both washed up youtubers in their thirties posting nothing but sad, pathetic thirst traps as a living in what's supposed to be the most accomplished years of their life

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

Not surprised for someone who's never had to really work a day in her life and quit every job they ever had because they didnt respect authority or was too lazy to continue longer than a year. Poor little rich girl

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

Not surprised for someone who's never had to really work a day in her life and quit every job they ever had because they didnt respect authority or was too lazy to continue longer than a year. Poor little rich girl

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

It’s a shame that her head is so stuck up her own butt that she’s become really unpleasant to watch. I used to love her videos.

Post by Guest »

She's made 20 videos in 2018 -- about half of which are under 10 mins, and three of those are under 5 minutes.

And in the past year, Oct. 2017 - Oct. 2018, she's made a whopping 22 videos. (The two videos made at the end of last year are both under 5 minutes). That's less than 2 videos a month.

Not to mention all of the videos featured her smug attitude and a total lack of relatability.

And this is supposedly her full time job? :?

cutelittleangel
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cutelittleangel »

Jeez.. 20 videos.. what on earth does she even do during the day? I can't living her boring ass life.. She needs to realize "likes" and comments don't mean anything nor do they provide any fulfillment. I wonder if she's still going to therapy.

I bet the people who take her ig pics are sick and tired of her thirsty poses... she needs to drink some water to quench the thirst

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

greed-futures wrote:She's made 20 videos in 2018 -- about half of which are under 10 mins, and three of those are under 5 minutes.

And in the past year, Oct. 2017 - Oct. 2018, she's made a whopping 22 videos. (The two videos made at the end of last year are both under 5 minutes). That's less than 2 videos a month.

Not to mention all of the videos featured her smug attitude and a total lack of relatability.

Don't worry, if she ever needs money or social media doesn't go right, she will come back to YouTube. They all do

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

greed-futures wrote:She's made 20 videos in 2018 -- about half of which are under 10 mins, and three of those are under 5 minutes.

Don't worry, if she ever needs money or social media doesn't go right, she will come back to YouTube. They all do

freshtodef
Talker
Talker

Post by freshtodef »

i might as well go ahead and unsubscribe. i couldn't even get through 30 seconds of her latest ad (*ahem* i mean, video). i can't even remember the last time i watched one of her videos all the way through without skimming through bits (or most) of it.

ReiRei
Informer
Informer

Post by ReiRei »

freshtodef wrote:i might as well go ahead and unsubscribe. i couldn't even get through 30 seconds of her latest ad (*ahem* i mean, video). i can't even remember the last time i watched one of her videos all the :? way through without skimming through bits (or most) of it.
lmao she became so irrelevant we can't be bothered to even crap on her new video. literally no one cares about her anymore

Return to “Claire Marshall”