HeyClaire/Claire Marshall - Part 3

Isa93
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HeyClaire/Claire Marshall - Part 3

Post by Isa93 »

jelly-slug wrote:Yeah her face just looks odd and her lips are so puffy. I think someone mentioned earlier that she always had fuller lips but they’ve definitely gotten puffier. But that could also be because of weight loss.

Also, I get that her Instagram feed is supposed to be “sexy” but tbh she has no shape anymore. I can see her hip bone poking out in this pic and that makes me nervous Image

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... c2ea4a.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180729</span><span>/</span><span>655d7db665c085c874346b8261c2ea4a</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Her feed wasn't always like this, was it? I'm getting kinda tired of her sexy poses, I don't think she cuts it if you think about other "IG models". I like her travel shots, it would be great if she posted more of that stuff on her feed or actually posted a video on YT showing the places.

desk fan
Learner
Learner

Post by desk fan »

i miss old claire, does anyone remember that lipstick collection vid she did years back

babybunny99
Talker
Talker

Post by babybunny99 »

Isa93 wrote:
jelly-slug wrote:Yeah her face just looks odd and her lips are so puffy. I think someone mentioned earlier that she always had fuller lips but they’ve definitely gotten puffier. But that could also be because of weight loss.

Also, I get that her Instagram feed is supposed to be “sexy” but tbh she has no shape anymore. I can see her hip bone poking out in this pic and that makes me nervous Image

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... c2ea4a.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180729</span><span>/</span><span>655d7db665c085c874346b8261c2ea4a</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180729</span><span>/</span><span>655d7db665c085c874346b8261c2ea4a</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Her feed wasn't always like this, was it? I'm getting kinda tired of her sexy poses, I don't think she cuts it if you think about other "IG models". I like her travel shots, it would be great if she posted more of that stuff on her feed or actually posted a video on YT showing the places.
No it wasn’t always like that, I feel like the “sexy” selfies started after the brake up with Dylan.

cutelittleangel
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cutelittleangel »

babybunny99 wrote:
Isa93 wrote:

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... c2ea4a.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180729</span><span>/</span><span>655d7db665c085c874346b8261c2ea4a</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180729</span><span>/</span><span>655d7db665c085c874346b8261c2ea4a</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
No it wasn’t always like that, I feel like the “sexy” selfies started after the brake up with Dylan.
Is she still trying to show him what he's missing out on? They broke up years ago though didn't they?

saucy
Learner
Learner

Post by saucy »

Sorry if I'm coming off rude, but what about a hipbone makes you nervous? :D

jelly-slug
Talker
Talker

Post by jelly-slug »

@saucy

It just reminds me a lot of those girls that starve themselves to look skinny. Even though Claire doesn’t have an eating disorder or anything as far as we know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jelly-slug
Talker
Talker

Post by jelly-slug »

And yeah her feed did look way different before she broke up with Dylan. I’m still confused why the break up affected her so much. I mean her and Dylan were so different. I don’t think a lot of people were surprised when that relationship ended

babybunny99
Talker
Talker

Post by babybunny99 »

cutelittleangel wrote:
babybunny99 wrote:
Isa93 wrote:

Is she still trying to show him what he's missing out on? They broke up years ago though didn't they?

Yea that’s true at least three years ago. I feel like she change when she was dating Dylan, prio to him her content was still good (IG included).

vanillafilter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillafilter »

I think she’s posting sexy photos now because she’s insecure about getting older. She’s not that old in the grand scheme of things but in the influencer world she’s pretty old and been around for a long time. She only has the following she does because she got in the YouTube game early. If she started a channel now I’m 100% certain it’d flop, especially with her work ethic.

It’s sad that she’s living such a vapid existence. She really needs a family around her with everything she’s gone through and it still seems like she only has Steph, barely. And I’m not sure guys are lining up to get into a relationship with someone who is all about image and doesn’t do anything with their time.

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

vanillafilter wrote:I think she’s posting sexy photos now because she’s insecure about getting older. She’s not that old in the grand scheme of things but in the influencer world she’s pretty old and been around for a long time. She only has the following she does because she got in the YouTube game early. If she started a channel now I’m 100% certain it’d flop, especially with her work ethic.

It’s sad that she’s living such a vapid existence. She really needs a family around her with everything she’s gone through and it still seems like she only has Steph, barely. And I’m not sure guys are lining up to get into a relationship with someone who is all about image and doesn’t do anything with their time.
I wonder if its that deep or is it still about Dylan a little. Idk why she obsessed with youth, her appearance really doesn't changed , she looks still about 25 to me. Asians don't raisin lol, she may be 25-30 looking for another decade,

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

vanillafilter wrote:I think she’s posting sexy photos now because she’s insecure about getting older. She’s not that old in the grand scheme of things but in the influencer world she’s pretty old and been around for a long time. She only has the following she does because she got in the YouTube game early. If she started a channel now I’m 100% certain it’d flop, especially with her work ethic.

I wonder if its that deep or is it still about Dylan a little. Idk why she obsessed with youth, her appearance really doesn't changed , she looks still about 25 to me. Asians don't raisin lol, she may be 25-30 looking for another decade,

cutelittleangel
Lurker
Lurker

allsaints wrote:

I guess a lot of youtubers are buying houses and settling down-ish and she's still moping around at home all day doing god knows what :-?

I'm honestly curious who even helps her take her thirsty-ass photos.. Bruce?

cutelittleangel
Lurker
Lurker

allsaints wrote:

I guess a lot of youtubers are buying houses and settling down-ish and she's still moping around at home all day doing god knows what :-?

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

The thirst trapping got worse after Dylan, but it became on another level after her little fling with that Drew guy came to an end. I agree with the person above who mentioned Claire doing the most because of her age. In almost every video she has uploaded as of late, she mentions her age, getting older, etc.

Isa93
Learner
Learner

Post by Isa93 »

cutelittleangel wrote:
allsaints wrote:

LOL at the Bruce taking photos :rofl: I wanna know that too!

sundayriley
Debater
Debater

Post by sundayriley »

Isa93 wrote:
cutelittleangel wrote:
allsaints wrote:

She probably has a self timer or a wireless remote for her camera. Which makes it even more sad in my opinion.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

cutelittleangel
Lurker
Lurker

sundayriley wrote:
Isa93 wrote:
cutelittleangel wrote:
allsaints wrote:

She probably has a self timer or a wireless remote for her camera. Which makes it even more sad in my opinion.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
What a sad life...

I noticed she showed people the cover of her bullet journal. I wonder what she even has to write in it since its clearly not video ideas.

fantasy
Debater
Debater

Post by fantasy »

I really do wonder what she does all day long besides going to pilates, getting coffee, and having her hair done. She seems deeply unhappy.

Post by Guest »

Yeah, her bullet journal is a mystery to me. Most people use them like a date book. What does her's say?

Monday: pilates, make coffee, Insta story Bruce, post a thirstagram
Tuesday: pilates make coffee, insta story Bruce, instastory a song like I discovered it
Etc.

jelly-slug
Talker
Talker

Post by jelly-slug »

Yeah I think Claire would benefit from getting a part time job. It doesn’t necessarily have to be anything serious or that pays a lot of money but honestly just something to get out of the house and talk to people.

She could go back to working at MAC or even Urban Outfitters like she used to. She has the retail/management experience...

Return to “Claire Marshall”