FatGirlFlow

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
TheOtherSide
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: FatGirlFlow

Post by TheOtherSide »

J looks kind of rough for 26.

And OMG what is wrong with Corissa?????? She legit has problems because her body is struggling to carry all that weight. Her belly hang is the root of the pelvic problems she has and instead of saying "oh, shit. well let me lose some weight so I'm not struggling" she just decides to buy pregnancy clothes, which Idk if it'll help that much. I don't get her logic.

hastagmeltdown
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by hastagmeltdown »

J is so bad at vlogging, it's shaky to the point of being unwatchable, and they're both breathing so heavily just standing/sitting around. But what really gets me (and I've mentioned it before I believe) is Corissa's driving! She's so distracted, hands off the wheel, eating, looking directly into the camera, you name it.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

It’s hard as a health professional to listen to both of them struggling to breathe. I don’t see how even Corissa
can say with any truth that they are healthy. I have no problem with being body positive while being overweight
if you are trying to improve your health.

It is hard also for me to watch J’s vlogs. They are shaky. I see no improvement in the quality. I think at some
point Corissa will kick him to the curb for more unique content. Face it, she’s done it.

Both of them are morbidly obese. They are putting a GREAT STRAIN on their heart. Life will be short without
some exercise such as movement in water, which I have seen, and trying to walk. They need to see a MD with
staff to get their life on the right track.

Of course that will never happen because Corissa knows better than anyone and I guess she doesn’t want to
live long.

TheOtherSide
Informer
Informer

Post by TheOtherSide »

It's so hard for Corissa to be likable or to be totally sympathetic towards her. It must suck to not be able to fit inside a restaurant, it must be painful to have your body/bones carry all the weight that she has, and it must be frustrating to break your car seat. But at the same time all she plans on doing is emailing the cafe, buying maternity clothes to support her stomach (idk if it'll even work) and shaming companies on Twitter. I honestly don't get how her head works. Wouldn't you think eating right and working out would help you out and make your life better? Both J and Corissa keep getting reality checks but they don't listen.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Things are happening that should show her something. Instead of thinking about what is happening
and do something positive for herself and J but she would rather sit on her butt and complain. She
can bitch until the cows come home but if you are breaking seats and there is no clothing to fit you....
it’s not the products it is you are too fat for society.

I have no sympathy for Corissa because she is too lazy to improve her lot in life.

I am all for body positivity and to make things accessible to everyone but honestly
she needs to do her part too.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

how is it known that she broke her car seat?

TheOtherSide
Informer
Informer

Post by TheOtherSide »

I think it might have been J. She tweeted at Nissan asking if there was a weight limit and saying that she paid around 50k for a car and this shouldn't happen.

"Ok @NissanUSA is there a weight limit on your car seats? Is there a reason that the panel should be breaking like this?!?! Cause it seems asinine that a 50k car could be so flimsy"

gizmodian
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmodian »

They both look absolutely huge when they're driving around together. I don't think either of them wear seat belts when they're driving either. Of course that must be Nissan's fault as well. If they got into an accident they seem like the type of people to sue the car maker for them refusing to put on seat belts. It's all well and good to love yourself but do they think there is no max limit for how much weight their bodies can hold and how much weight manufacturers should reasonably expect most people to fall within?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Corissa and, I guess J, seem to feel that companies should cater to the morbidly obese small segment
of society. Maybe she should have ordered or bought, once she got the Nissan, aftermarket seats for
people who are morbidly obese. She has to take the initiative to make the Nissan work for the 2 of them.
It sounds like she is blaming Nissan instead of being proactive and spending the money to fix the seats
before riding in them. She says she does well money-wise. Put your money where your mouth is or
stop complaining on social media.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I can't believe she broke the seat in the car lol!! Seriously, get a bigger vehicle or like Tar said, replace the seats so they can handle your giant ass.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:I can't believe she broke the seat in the car lol!! Seriously, get a bigger vehicle or like Tar said, replace the seats so they can handle your giant ass.
Car seats aren’t made to take the weight of either Corissa or J. If they want to be extremely heavy they will
have to take up the burden of outfitting their private transportation to hold their weight. Quit whining and
start eating less.

Corissa acts like non public companies should cater to them. She looks like an idiot. :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Can you imagine one of them taking an Uber and breaking the seat in someone else's car? :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:Can you imagine one of them taking an Uber and breaking the seat in someone else's car? :rofl:
:good1:
I imagine that an Uber driver would be afraid to allow either of them in the car.
I think they would be afraid that the fare isn’t worth tearing up their personal car. :ims:
Also one of them would have to try to fit in the back seat. I don’t think that is physically
possible in most cars. :jd: :jd:

TheOtherSide
Informer
Informer

Post by TheOtherSide »

I watched J's last video and the person outside, in the background, is that Corissas's ex partner?
If so, it must be so annoying and awkward to live with them.

amethystxdreamer
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by amethystxdreamer »

Hi, this is my first post here. I gained a lot of weight while in an unhealthy relationship and that's how I found the plus size youtube community. I was subscribed to Corissa for a while but unsubscribed after the whole "you can't lose weight and be body positive" thing.

Anyway, does it bother anyone else how she's literally purchasing maternity clothes when she's not pregnant, but if a thin person wanted to buy plus size clothes for whatever reason (oversized fit, to repurpose them, etc) you know she'd through a huge fit?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Amethystxdreamer: I definitely believe that Corissa would have a fit if a regular sized person bought plus
sized or maternity clothing to repurpose or wear for a sloppy fit. She would think that the person was doing
that to make fun of obese people. She can have fits about anything but doesn’t feel that we can say anything
about morbidly obese people. I have friends and family who are obese or morbidly obese. I love them to
pieces. They are always telling people to be very careful not to get too overweight because of how hard it is
to lose the weight.

Corissa, on the other hand, wants people to think that being obese will make people happy. Even if you can’t
find clothing. She just wants people to be like her and J. It’s not going to happen. Many people gain due to
medication, a medical condition or emotional condition. Hopefully though, at some point they can start to lose
again. The only thing that Corissa has going for her is that she can eat a lot. The medical conditions are coming
if they aren’t there already. All she had to look forward to is an early death.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

:wel: amethystxdreamer :wel:

We are happy to have new posters in Fat Girl Flow! :toss: :big<3: :toss:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

:wel: whodoievencarebutido :wel:

We are so happy to have new posters in Fat Girl Flow.

:confetti: :<3box: :w<3:

amethystxdreamer
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by amethystxdreamer »

I didn't know my post actually posted!!!

Also, I had no idea she actually TWEETED NISSAN about cars having a weight limit. And 50k on a car? I know she can afford it but that seems unnecessary.

It really bothers me how she constantly has videos about products that are really expensive. Coming from someone who says she strives for accessibility... like I'm not going to pay $50-$100 on a pair of jeans. And her brand isn't affordable at all. Why would you want to make a brand that's supposed to be inclusive but then turn around and make a BASIC ASS BLACK shirt $29?? I mean I don't claim to know how much it costs to produce something like that but that seems steep to me.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She seems to make a point of tweeting all kind of companies complaining about things that they
can’t do anything about. When she was buying the car she should have asked the salesperson
where they needed to take the truck to be outfitted for seats that would hold their weight. She
says she isn’t ashamed of her weight, so ask the salesperson if the seats would hold the weight.
She should be smart enough to know the seats aren’t made for morbidly obese people.

She was mad once when she had to walk up some stairs. They had elevators but I cannot remember
why she couldn’t use them. I think the walk was too far to the elevator. She was mad about that.

Return to “F-K”