Morgan Joyce (ilymorgannn) Part 3

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Morgan Joyce (ilymorgannn) Part 3

Post by LiddlePallid »

Continue here!

Yeah, the boyfriend tag was very telling of her character. It's no wonder she doesn't seem to keep boyfriends for very long. Everything is all about looks with her. Yeah physical attraction is important, but if that's ALL you have going for you in a relationship, that shit ain't going to last!!

hoppinginpuddles
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Morgan Joyce (ilymorgannn) Part 3

Post by hoppinginpuddles »

she's turned off all comment on all of her you tube because she's over the hate. Fair enough.

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

Did anyone else see that petty tweet where she flipped out because her bf sent her a selfie and she asked him who's thumb was in the pic? She's a psycho :?

BigBerthaCarrotTop
Debater
Debater

Post by BigBerthaCarrotTop »

Honestly, I cannot wait for her to screw up this relationship just like all the other ones. :rofl:
:love2: :love2:

hoppinginpuddles
Talker
Talker

Gaige wrote:Did anyone else see that petty tweet where she flipped out because her bf sent her a selfie and she asked him who's thumb was in the pic? She's a psycho :?
ooohhh screenshot?

hoppinginpuddles
Talker
Talker

Just saw it. Wtf... "no couple should be this extra" ...uuhhh, no couple should be that distrusting. (is that a word? Untrusting... You know what I mean)

chloestaja
Debater
Debater

Post by chloestaja »

why did she have to do that baby voice
I know her boyfriend is younger than her but damn

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

hoppinginpuddles wrote:
Gaige wrote:Did anyone else see that petty tweet where she flipped out because her bf sent her a selfie and she asked him who's thumb was in the pic? She's a psycho :?
ooohhh screenshot?
[tweet][/tweet]

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

:rofl: oh my God, she is psycho.

Gossipchicc
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Gossipchicc »

I actually met morgan at warped tour this past sunmer, I thought she was really nice but after a while really finding more about her, I had to unfollow her on everything, She has that "i dont give a shit attitude" but once bit of criticism she disables her comments and goes on a crying storm over it! She destroyed her face with those lips. She used to be so pretty naturally. And nobody really cares about her content anymore. She constantly pushes her pateron & her merch and all the events she is going too like if shes some type of relevant youtuber everyone knows :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

neatndfancy
Debater
Debater

Post by neatndfancy »

I saw a few of the comments on the boyfriend tag before she disabled them. I don't know if I got there early or she had already deleted some but what I saw a lot of them were positive towards her and towards them with a few 'did I miss his name/what's his name' thrown in. I saw she'd replied to one comment saying she doesn't say his name for privacy reasons.

But you can easily find him by scrolling through her followers on IG. His IG is private and yes I can understand the want for privacy on his end, especially if he had no intention of being 'popular online' or whatever, but to not even say his first name just seems ridiculous to me.

I think the reason the relationship is 'working' right now is because it's long distance. If they lived closer I don't see them staying together. He doesn't seem to have an opinion about anything and he's 'forgetful' (her words not mine) while she's to overbearing and 'extra'.

Granted we do only see small snippets of what she wants us to see but from what she's willing to share I just don't see any real connection. The answers to the tag were either overly generic and generalized or complete guess' that happened to be right. To me it feels like they're only together because they're both vegan and find each other attractive :roll:

(edited for spelling errors)
:love2: Apologies in advance for any and all spelling and grammatical errors. English is my first language I just suck :love2:

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

What 'hate' is she talking about?? I haven't seen anything more than usual..

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

That thumb thing........ Is she for real? :rofl: :rofl: Even if it was someone'd thumb, it's clearly a male thumb?

I thought the things that bother them about each other were pretty petty, like wtf was Morgan's "you close my bathroom door when I tell you not to".

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

:rofl: That's what happens when you don't live together. That's all she's got for annoyances towards him. "You close my bathroom door at my mommy and daddy's house and I don't like that." :rofl:

winoforever
Talker
Talker

Post by winoforever »

how awkward would it be for him, thinking he's got this older gf who has like an internet following and is an alt model, and he meets her irl and she's living with her parents, churning out crap and hasn't had a modelling gig in ages because she fucked her chest

Elizabeth
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Elizabeth »

I didn't realize that they didn't say his name. Granted, I only watched a few minutes of it. It's kind of weird because I found it in two seconds by looking at her twitter followers. It's probably going to be made private soon.

Is he really that much of a private person? Tagging her publicly?

uhh :? :?

that's cool

cuck

that's pretty cool, posted in november.

posted on nov 8, i'm not surprised by his views. :roll:

it's always nice to see how she looks like a lightbulb compared to anyone else in the picture.

oct 21st

oh.. :? :? :? rough patch i guess?

private person.

sept 28

august 29 probably where it started!! goals !

BONUS!

TL;DR I don't buy him being a private person at all, there were more times he tagged @morganjoycexo in tweets but I didn't care enough to screencap it. I'm pretty sure it's something that Morgan asked him to do to make him seem oh, so mysterious.~ He seems VERY VERY emotionally dependent on her, like I said I didn't screencap everything because idk I was too lazy to press my bind. But he is obviously whipped. I'm sure he's happy now but when Morgan gets bored of him and dumps him he's kind of stuffed. He doesn't want to live in CT and would rather live in Jersey (yet he said the air smells like shit there :?) He tweets about her A LOT I just captured a small fraction of it. I guess I'm happy for him and I hope things go well...

I wonder what her parents think of him. Isn't her dad like a Russian Jewish (yes this is important) engineer? I can't imagine him being impressed by this dude. But maybe I'm just projecting my parents' expectations, but I can't imagine having a similar life/career/boyfriend to Morgan and my parents not kicking me out. And I live in Sydney where property prices are much higher than NJ.

cinderkitten01
Talker
Talker

Post by cinderkitten01 »

I'm literally just in it to watch her crash and burn at this point

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

neatndfancy
Debater
Debater

Post by neatndfancy »

Elizabeth wrote:I didn't realize that they didn't say his name. Granted, I only watched a few minutes of it. It's kind of weird because I found it in two seconds by looking at her twitter followers. It's probably going to be made private soon.

Is he really that much of a private person? Tagging her publicly?

uhh :? :?

that's cool

cuck

that's pretty cool, posted in november.

posted on nov 8, i'm not surprised by his views. :roll:

it's always nice to see how she looks like a lightbulb compared to anyone else in the picture.

oct 21st

oh.. :? :? :? rough patch i guess?

private person.

sept 28

august 29 probably where it started!! goals !

BONUS!

TL;DR I don't buy him being a private person at all, there were more times he tagged @morganjoycexo in tweets but I didn't care enough to screencap it. I'm pretty sure it's something that Morgan asked him to do to make him seem oh, so mysterious.~ He seems VERY VERY emotionally dependent on her, like I said I didn't screencap everything because idk I was too lazy to press my bind. But he is obviously whipped. I'm sure he's happy now but when Morgan gets bored of him and dumps him he's kind of stuffed. He doesn't want to live in CT and would rather live in Jersey (yet he said the air smells like shit there :?) He tweets about her A LOT I just captured a small fraction of it. I guess I'm happy for him and I hope things go well...

I wonder what her parents think of him. Isn't her dad like a Russian Jewish (yes this is important) engineer? I can't imagine him being impressed by this dude. But maybe I'm just projecting my parents' expectations, but I can't imagine having a similar life/career/boyfriend to Morgan and my parents not kicking me out. And I live in Sydney where property prices are much higher than NJ.

I didn't even think to check twitter (since I personally don't use it and only looked at IG) but damn. I think you're right in the fact that his name wasn't mentioned because Morgan wanted to seem 'mysterious' because he clearly has no problem showing her off. He's way more into her than she is him.

I kind of feel bad for him. When they break up, he's gonna be hurting something serious

Also is it just me of does he look like Jeffree Star's boyfriend?
:love2: Apologies in advance for any and all spelling and grammatical errors. English is my first language I just suck :love2:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

You can kinda see her chest in that picture where she's eating fries, though it looks like the rest of it was purposely blurred. God forbid we see this tattoo - it better be fucking awesome when she finally reveals it :rofl:

Gossipchicc
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Gossipchicc »

She fucked her chest up, Watch when she reveals the coverup piece its gonna look like every shitty pink/black tattoo she has :rofl:

Return to “K-O”