James Charles

sunflowerskies
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: James Charles

Post by sunflowerskies »

Shane was posting snaps from James place and it looks like there might be a collab video coming soon?
☕️

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

I will say he was less insufferable than usual in Ryland's video with him. "Dickity pickities" and the part about Jacob Sartorious's social blade made me lol genuinely.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

manged wrote:I will say he was less insufferable than usual in Ryland's video with him. "Dickity pickities" and the part about Jacob Sartorious's social blade made me lol genuinely.
Also sheesh @ this:
ImageImage

Nazzababy13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazzababy13 »

manged wrote:
manged wrote:I will say he was less insufferable than usual in Ryland's video with him. "Dickity pickities" and the part about Jacob Sartorious's social blade made me lol genuinely.
Also sheesh @ this:
ImageImage
Damn he gave himself an ENTIRE new nose lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

James must truly hate himself to be willing to spend an hour on makeup and then another 30 min or more on facetune lmao

jujuchatia
Talker
Talker

Post by jujuchatia »

following

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

I see this kid on buzzfeed a lot lately about his Ariana Grande story. Why are we even talking about him? He must have a really good publicist/media behind him. I have zero interest in him. His IG pics, I get second-hand embarassment from, he will pose all deck out in coke branded stuff/colours, holding a coke in his hand and tag it #notsponsoredIwishitwas for what? trying to get a sponsorship? So tacky.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

This kid is so entitled

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

He is setting himself up for disappointment and hurt by making it His goal to get a straight guy. What is wrong with going after a gay guy that will return his affection? That's like me wanting to bag a gay guy. That love will be unrequited. I almost feel bad for him because he just doesn't seem to have a clue about how the real world works. Even for someone who is 18. Some of these Youtubers seem to be living in a fantasy world.

Sidenote: Ian is a joy to watch and seems to be really level headed for a 15 yr old

Sorry had to edit one more time. I need to watch his video and then comment. It seems like he took that opportunity to try and make himself look good in that bad situation he created with that guy who had a girlfriend. If someone says they have a girlfriend and then send you pics in their underwear, you ask them to stop point blank. If you continue to play into it, it's your fault too.

MadKat9517
Informer
Informer

Post by MadKat9517 »

Lilly_paddycake wrote:He is setting himself up for disappointment and hurt by making it His goal to get a straight guy. What is wrong with going after a gay guy that will return his affection? That's like me wanting to bag a gay guy. That love will be unrequited. I almost feel bad for him because he just doesn't seem to have a clue about how the real world works. Even for someone who is 18. Some of these Youtubers seem to be living in a fantasy world.

Sidenote: Ian is a joy to watch and seems to be really level headed for a 15 yr old

Sorry had to edit one more time. I need to watch his video and then comment. It seems like he took that opportunity to try and make himself look good in that bad situation he created with that guy who had a girlfriend. If someone says they have a girlfriend and then send you pics in their underwear, you ask them to stop point blank. If you continue to play into it, it's your fault too.
I made this point about a page ago, but I'll build on it. James has confirmed that he has never had a boyfriend. TBH it wouldn't surprise me if he was a virgin (nothing wrong with that). Waiting a bit later to enter the dating world can be tough (trust me, I know it all too well). Doing so while being a young gay man is even tougher. And then on top of this, he's famous now. That inexperience with dating combined with the newfound fame is going to be a disaster for him in his personal life (and possibly professional, as much as I actually like him as a BG/MUA).

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

MadKat9517 wrote: I made this point about a page ago, but I'll build on it. James has confirmed that he has never had a boyfriend. TBH it wouldn't surprise me if he was a virgin (nothing wrong with that). Waiting a bit later to enter the dating world can be tough (trust me, I know it all too well). Doing so while being a young gay man is even tougher. And then on top of this, he's famous now. That inexperience with dating combined with the newfound fame is going to be a disaster for him in his personal life (and possibly professional, as much as I actually like him as a BG/MUA).
I understand that, but he is making it 1000 times harder for himself lusting over and persuing men he knows aren't going to be interested. He also is doing himself a huge disservice by being arrogant and entitled. It's not only going to hurt him in dating but in the world in general. He isn't likeable and everything must be the James show. It gets old really quick. Heck his latest video was a blatant rip off of Bro'Laska and he didn't even let Ian talk. He feed him lines it was weird.

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

ian is fucking funny. him roasting james over the nonstop mid-roll ads killed me.

also, that ariana story is gaining traction and is making him look super shitty. i have no idea why he left that in whatsoever.

TrixieMattel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TrixieMattel »

My stanning for Ariana rocketed tenfold when I heard that she ditched him

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

TrixieMattel wrote:My stanning for Ariana rocketed tenfold when I heard that she ditched him
Ohi do share! I didn't hear what's going on

TrixieMattel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TrixieMattel »

Lilly_paddycake wrote:
TrixieMattel wrote:My stanning for Ariana rocketed tenfold when I heard that she ditched him
Ohi do share! I didn't hear what's going on

Ariana befriended him online then ditched him once her fans clocked him lmao

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

She was totally courteous about it and more than justified in her reasoning. It was no donut licking incident

If that’s legit the worst interaction he’s had then good for him I guess because it wasn’t even bad

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

more like, that's the ONLY celebrity interaction he's ever had. it's probably why he answered so quickly, too. :roll:

Anythingforviewss
Talker
Talker

Post by Anythingforviewss »

Maybe I’m missing something but why does he go for straight men? Why not just go for men who like men? I don’t get it. He’s just setting himself up for failure. And the constant whining/self loathing about being single and dying alone would send anyone he’s interested in running for the hills.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Anythingforviewss wrote:Maybe I’m missing something but why does he go for straight men? Why not just go for men who like men? I don’t get it. He’s just setting himself up for failure. And the constant whining/self loathing about being single and dying alone would send anyone he’s interested in running for the hills.
Just taking a wild guess but I'm sure it stems from some silly belief that straight men are the epitome of masculinity, and he wants a "guy's guy". I'm sure he also likes the idea of being so snatched and irresistible that he can "turn" a straight guy into a "Jamesexual", as if that makes him special. It definitely is such a misguided way to look for love and affection because 1) he's only ever going to have DL relationships where he won't be claimed in public, and 2) these straight boys probably aren't that "straight" anyway and are battling their own inner turmoil.

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

this new "show" is a blatant rip-off of UNHhhh + bro-laska

Return to “James Charles”