Jessica Clements

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jessica Clements

Post by peanutella »

All of this just makes everyone involved look like idiots. Especially Max who just comes across as a gross douchebag opportunist.
Non.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

I am sorry, but they all are douchebags. reminds me of these tv series where everybody sleeps with each other in their group of friends

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

I think she is a mean girl at heart and relishes being close with Max still since Sanne probably has the career Jessica wishes she had (she always wanted to be a VS model even if only during the show). It's a power thing. The whole thing is gross and Max comes off as a giant opportunist and the worst kind of guy.

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

peanutella wrote:They are so weird together. That whole relationship with them and Max weirds me out. Like, first Jess and Max were a thing (or pretended to be after Erik) and she was *so* flirty with him all the time, then turns out he is dating Sanne but his IG feed is all pics of Jessica to this day? And not one photo of Sanne (except their Express ad)? And I have no idea why Sanne would want to hang out with Jessica, who is just such a try hard, at all.

These people are all very strange.

(they were a thing after Erik, that's fact)

mammamamma
Talker
Talker

Post by mammamamma »

They are really weird and so awkward to watch... together in bed and she talks to the camera whispering, so cringy!
Her content is also getting so bad, I do find them just plain boring and I skipped through the video just out of curiosity :|

Jessica and Mac are just using this whole thing to have everyone talking about them, they just need views and likes on their stupid photos and videos :(

snapbackpeasss
Learner
Learner

Post by snapbackpeasss »

Yikes... the newest Ireland vlog. So much awkward flirty giggling. Sanne must be the most trusting, self assured gf ever to be ok with this

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

snapbackpeasss wrote:Yikes... the newest Ireland vlog. So much awkward flirty giggling. Sanne must be the most trusting, self assured gf ever to be ok with this
agree. i found the fact that they were sharing a hotel suite to be overstepping boundaries. like we all know damn well that they're gonna be sharing that bed. i felt kind of uncomfortable even watching the vlog at some points because they're so flirty and giggling. if this is what Jess says is a platonic friendship then wtf does a romantic relationship look like??

mammamamma
Talker
Talker

Post by mammamamma »

side_eye wrote:
snapbackpeasss wrote:Yikes... the newest Ireland vlog. So much awkward flirty giggling. Sanne must be the most trusting, self assured gf ever to be ok with this
agree. i found the fact that they were sharing a hotel suite to be overstepping boundaries. like we all know damn well that they're gonna be sharing that bed. i felt kind of uncomfortable even watching the vlog at some points because they're so flirty and giggling. if this is what Jess says is a platonic friendship then wtf does a romantic relationship look like??
exactly, it was so uncomfortable for that! It was so intimate at moments, and Jessica always giggling covering her mouth with her hand and looking at him... :? weird af I have male friends and I behave normally with them, joking and laughing and not looking at them like I want to kiss them.

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

also in her new apartment vlog a little bit back he help her set up and was laying in her bed and she was like oh its time for bed so maybe they're in a three way relationship idk its so uncomfortable

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

oh look, yet another Ireland vlog. with Max in the thumbnail. with more flirty, giggling, heart eyes at eachother. :roll:

Indigoviolet
Learner
Learner

Post by Indigoviolet »

I feel like she and Max may have grown a bit more distant lately. But I only follow her on IG anymore, but from there I haven't seen him hanging out with her, tagged in her pics, or commenting on her last several pics lately. She's also been adding to her instastory some not so thinly veiled jabs about how people's true colors always come out and another weird one holding her shirt up w "you get what you work for". IDK. Seems like someone's feeling a little petty lately. Why do you all think she's feeling salty? Do you think the throuple is no more?

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

Indigoviolet wrote:I feel like she and Max may have grown a bit more distant lately. But I only follow her on IG anymore, but from there I haven't seen him hanging out with her, tagged in her pics, or commenting on her last several pics lately. She's also been adding to her instastory some not so thinly veiled jabs about how people's true colors always come out and another weird one holding her shirt up w "you get what you work for". IDK. Seems like someone's feeling a little petty lately. Why do you all think she's feeling salty? Do you think the throuple is no more?
hmm something def seems up. max also deleted his instagram account :? and it seems like Jess may have deleted some of the photos of them together from her insta?

Egoist
Debater
Debater

Post by Egoist »

Maybe Sanne finally got fed up with Max and Jessica flirting?

Abc808
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Abc808 »

Not sure how Max & Sanne are doing (still together I assume), but it seems like Jess & Max had a falling out?? Her most recent Instagram post says "This year in memories..." and NO pictures of Max. Shocking!! When Max was already with Sanne, she would still tag him. He's in so many of her vlogs. So I definitely think something happened!

brindoteamor
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by brindoteamor »

I swear she makes the most dismal and boring content. How many nautral make up looks can you upload in a year? Also it's weird how noone ever talks about Jessica's enormous nose. I remember seeing her for the first time and feeling shocked by her profile/the fact that she's a model bc she's so plain looking.

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet »

brindoteamor wrote:I swear she makes the most dismal and boring content. How many nautral make up looks can you upload in a year? Also it's weird how noone ever talks about Jessica's enormous nose. I remember seeing her for the first time and feeling shocked by her profile/the fact that she's a model bc she's so plain looking.
Yeah her nose is so beaky! I was suprised too when I saw it from the side. She's lucky you can't tell from the front. I think she's quite pretty though.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

I was shocked about her nose too, but she's pretty

Indigoviolet
Learner
Learner

Post by Indigoviolet »

side_eye wrote:
Indigoviolet wrote:I feel like she and Max may have grown a bit more distant lately. But I only follow her on IG anymore, but from there I haven't seen him hanging out with her, tagged in her pics, or commenting on her last several pics lately. She's also been adding to her instastory some not so thinly veiled jabs about how people's true colors always come out and another weird one holding her shirt up w "you get what you work for". IDK. Seems like someone's feeling a little petty lately. Why do you all think she's feeling salty? Do you think the throuple is no more?
hmm something def seems up. max also deleted his instagram account :? and it seems like Jess may have deleted some of the photos of them together from her insta?
I went back and noticed the photos of them together are gone. Additionally, she created a multiphoto post with her "2018 highlights" (bc everyone does that in mid-August, right?) and Max (and Sanne) were in zero of the photos. She seemed to avoid pics from her trips w him. Do you think she'll ever address the Max situation? I'm sure her followers will start asking soon. Or maybe she'll just casually brush it off like she did her break up w Erik.

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

Max is in her newest video so now i'm more confused than ever if something went down between them or not. although it could've been filmed weeks ago so who knows. :?

also apparently she's going to the casting for the victoria's secret fashion show this year. thoughts??

Egoist
Debater
Debater

Post by Egoist »

Is the VSFS still a big thing? I feel like it went downhill after they invited Kendall and the Hadids. Also, I feel like they're just giving away the Angel status a lot more compared to before. (Or, maybe I'm just getting old LOL)

Back on topic:
Does Jessica even do runaways? I'm interested to see her walk. Also curious if VS will pick her since she's part of the itty-bitty community (Not body shaming her. I'm also part of that community <3 ).

Return to “F-J”