Glitterandlazers

Fluff
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Glitterandlazers

Post by Fluff »

I enjoy Anna.. from a distance. I find her very charismatic and she does have some good insights. I know I wouldn’t get on with her in real life. She really thinks that she is the coolest, smartest, quirkiest person on the face of the planet and it would grate on me IRL. But just watching her videos, I can deal.

I like that she promotes exercise but I honestly don’t know how she does it. I mean, obviously she’s not going to be doing a 25 minute 5K but I still don’t get how her knees hold up.

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

:tu:

glammydee
Learner
Learner

Post by glammydee »

No, Anna. Just no. the mini skirts have got to stop. :roll:

Jimbo
Talker
Talker

Post by Jimbo »

glammydee wrote:No, Anna. Just no. the mini skirts have got to stop. :roll:
For real, and most everything she tries on does. not. fit.

glammydee
Learner
Learner

Post by glammydee »

Jimbo wrote:
glammydee wrote:No, Anna. Just no. the mini skirts have got to stop. :roll:
For real, and most everything she tries on does. not. fit.
Because she won't dress her actual size or wear clothes that compliment her body shape, type or size and really never has. i'm for body confidence and self love, but i literally cringe through her hauls.

i've noticed a lot of so called plus size "infuencers" who are suddenly trying to squeeze into straight sizes or clothes that are obviously too tight and small. :roll:

Jimbo
Talker
Talker

Post by Jimbo »

I can't stop watching, it's like a train wreck. This clip from February blows my mind:

PSherman42WallabyWay
Informer
Informer

Post by PSherman42WallabyWay »

How are there not more posts? She is the worst. Like learningtobefearless is bad, but Anna is just disgusting. Anyways new to the site and decided to grace your presence.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

her Halloween day to drift video...girl, I'm no where near her size (I have to weigh at least 200lbs less than her) and I would feel self conscious in that Britney Spears costume. why is it bigger girls feel the need to wear clothes that just don't fit?

ETA: and her knees. how did I forget to mention her knees? idk how she looks at them everyday and doesn't see that maybe a change in lifestyle is needed.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

PSherman42WallabyWay
Informer
Informer

sisinikkole wrote:her Halloween day to drift video...girl, I'm no where near her size (I have to weigh at least 200lbs less than her) and I would feel self conscious in that Britney Spears costume. why is it bigger girls feel the need to wear clothes that just don't fit?

Oh man. It was horrible. Her instagram burning images into my retinas. I couldn't get over her sloppy unironed skirt. Also cool for posting visual aids to the seeing impaired, but until she prefaced everything with "morbidly obese, pigeon toed Anna is wearing" she is being horribly inaccurate.

ETA: and her knees. how did I forget to mention her knees? idk how she looks at them everyday and doesn't see that maybe a change in lifestyle is needed.

PSherman42WallabyWay
Informer
Informer

sisinikkole wrote:her Halloween day to drift video...girl, I'm no where near her size (I have to weigh at least 200lbs less than her) and I would feel self conscious in that Britney Spears costume. why is it bigger girls feel the need to wear clothes that just don't fit?

Oh man. It was horrible. Her instagram burning images into my retinas. I couldn't get over her sloppy unironed skirt. Also cool for posting visual aids to the seeing impaired, but until she prefaced everything with "morbidly obese, pigeon toed Anna is wearing" she is being horribly inaccurate.

glammydee
Learner
Learner

Post by glammydee »

[quote="sisinikkole" why is it bigger girls feel the need to wear clothes that just don't fit? [/quote]

right? Anna and Loey are the worst offenders. it's cringe worthy. and they both think they look sexy poured into clothes that are 2-4 sizes too small. i guess it comes from the "body positivity" movement and the "i can wear whatever i want!" attitude.
on another note - i'm still wondering where Anna found boots to fit her calves.......

PSherman42WallabyWay
Informer
Informer

glammydee wrote:[quote="sisinikkole" why is it bigger girls feel the need to wear clothes that just don't fit?
right? Anna and Loey are the worst offenders. it's cringe worthy. and they both think they look sexy poured into clothes that are 2-4 sizes too small. i guess it comes from the "body positivity" movement and the "i can wear whatever i want!" attitude.
on another note - i'm still wondering where Anna found boots to fit her calves.......[/quote]

If you were referring to get Britney Spears look, she didn't. They are loafers with tall black socks. You can tell in this pic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

I really just can't with her thighs. and the fact she calls them "candy juicy thighs" just grosses me out. look at all the lumps and bumps all over her thighs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

glammydee
Learner
Learner

Post by glammydee »

sisinikkole wrote:I really just can't with her thighs. and the fact she calls them "candy juicy thighs" just grosses me out. look at all the lumps and bumps all over her thighs
at least she realized and admitted how bad she looked in this outfit. i agree about the "candy juicy thighs" description - gross. :roll:

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

Totally off topic...maybe an aside...why are her feet so tiny and pale? I’m not an avid follower, just passing through. Does she spend a lot of time outdoors in tennis shoes or socks and shoes? Yes, I’m serious, please don’t hate on me. I’m feeling ugly today <3

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

WCSaidSo wrote:Totally off topic...maybe an aside...why are her feet so tiny and pale? I’m not an avid follower, just passing through. Does she spend a lot of time outdoors in tennis shoes or socks and shoes? Yes, I’m serious, please don’t hate on me. I’m feeling ugly today <3
idk this may sound harsh but maybe all the fat is acting as sort of an umbrella blocking the sun from actually ever hitting her feet.

gizmodian
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmodian »

Fluff wrote:I enjoy Anna.. from a distance. I find her very charismatic and she does have some good insights. I know I wouldn’t get on with her in real life. She really thinks that she is the coolest, smartest, quirkiest person on the face of the planet and it would grate on me IRL. But just watching her videos, I can deal.

I like that she promotes exercise but I honestly don’t know how she does it. I mean, obviously she’s not going to be doing a 25 minute 5K but I still don’t get how her knees hold up.
She popped up in a video from Glamour magazine about women of different sizes and she said she gets offended by people applauding her and encouraging her when she "runs" because she "does it all the time" and it shouldn't be a big deal to see a fat girl running. Yeah ok :roll: , I'm sure you "run" all the time, Anna.

glammydee
Learner
Learner

Post by glammydee »

i don't know if she's been reading here or what , but her last two hauls were clothes that were age & size appropriate and actually looked good on her!! :tu:

didimentionimvegan
Learner
Learner

Post by didimentionimvegan »

sisinikkole wrote:I really just can't with her thighs. and the fact she calls them "candy juicy thighs" just grosses me out. look at all the lumps and bumps all over her thighs
Not that everyone doesnt already know that she doesnt buy the right sizes but in this try on she claims loft doesnt go big enough in their non stretchy items. Im a solid size 20/2x. I bought this skirt online because i thought the style was cute. I bought the 2x 20. Im literally swimming in it. I bought a sweater too and its too big. She mentioned it just doesnt work with her thighs but Ive got big plus size thighs too and I need to wear a size below my norm

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

I used to really like her in the beginning but her fashion sense or lack of is so all over the place. Now she's like a spectacal in severely too tight clothing. I feel like Anna isn't some dumb girl, as she likes to share how smart she is often, so I don't know why she doesn't at least try to lose some weight? I know obesity is her money maker but she might actually fit in to the sizes she says she is.

Return to “F-J”