JadeyWadey180

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

JadeyWadey180

Post by wild4thenight »

not really a 'guru' but didn't know where to put this... mods if it needs to be moved i'm sorry!!

this damn instagram girl bugs me. her photos are SO edited that everything she does is super unachievable. it makes me sad because her audience has got to be a lot of teenage girls, and it's just going to bring them down.

she will barely even turn her head in this video because *shock horror* she is just a normal looking person with a sh*t tonne of make up on.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: JadeyWadey180

Post by wild4thenight »

MODS - could you move this to the 'instagram' board please??

SORRY :(

sweech
Informer
Informer

Post by sweech »

Her pics are super edited. I almost never see her post any photos without fake lashes. I notice tons of comments praising her lips but they are injected. She had rather full lips before if you look back at her old photos and her face looked quite a bit different. She is so young to he doing anything kind of seems unnecessary. I preferred her old look she looked so much more natural. I do think she is talented but I don't understand the overboard nose contouring?! She especially doesn't need it. I also believe she is divorced and has deleted all old pics of ex on account. I wonder why it didn't last? I know she travels a lot.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

i always find it odd when someone solely exists on instagram. as if they're trying to hide something by not doing YT.

her lips are VERY done and yeah she is so edited you can barely see her skin.

** mods, could you move this to the Instagram board, pretty please? :D :love2: :love2:

sweech
Informer
Informer

Post by sweech »

People praise her lips being "perfect" but they are very much done. Yeah I'd prefer to see what all the contour looks like withOUT all the filters and editing. There was a pic awhile back of her in a pink bikini top on her IG and the editing was so hardcore it looked like her head didn't belong on her body. The thing that bothers me is nearly every post is some kind of sponsored, PR advertisement. She doesn't seem to ever respond to replies/comments. Her last YouTube tutorial was a sponsored lash video. If you follow her on Snap she gets TONS of things sent for free.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

sweech wrote:People praise her lips being "perfect" but they are very much done. Yeah I'd prefer to see what all the contour looks like withOUT all the filters and editing. There was a pic awhile back of her in a pink bikini top on her IG and the editing was so hardcore it looked like her head didn't belong on her body. The thing that bothers me is nearly every post is some kind of sponsored, PR advertisement. She doesn't seem to ever respond to replies/comments. Her last YouTube tutorial was a sponsored lash video. If you follow her on Snap she gets TONS of things sent for free.
she must make sooo much money for literally just posting EXTREMELY filtered photos of herself on instagram.

so bored of idiots like this :FU:

sweech
Informer
Informer

Post by sweech »

Her latest YouTube video and Instagram post....gee can she be any farther up Kardashians ass??! Her Instagram post doesn't even look human, edited to death!

She must make a load literally promoting everything under the sun.

CheriBeriBem
Informer
Informer

Post by CheriBeriBem »

She used to look a lot better before over doing her face! Yikes!
I believe she’s had some work here but it looks a more better than her blown up face now

sweech
Informer
Informer

Post by sweech »

I agree she looked SO much better before. Now she also has huge fake teeth that look really disproportionate. I suspect she also has filler in her nose. You can see old footage of her on her exhusbands YouTube channel 'Chris Baird'. Her ass is also FAKE. Look at his old videos, shes always been skinny with no ass.

CourtneyShayne
Informer
Informer

Post by CourtneyShayne »

sweech wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 2:27 pm
I agree she looked SO much better before. Now she also has huge fake teeth that look really disproportionate. I suspect she also has filler in her nose. You can see old footage of her on her exhusbands YouTube channel 'Chris Baird'. Her ass is also FAKE. Look at his old videos, shes always been skinny with no ass.
Haha sitting here in 2020 and was so curious what happened to the husband & Utah! I used to follow her on Pinterest when she was still Kissable Complexions, just recently started following her on IG and noticed ALOT had changed about her lol. Definitely a fake ass...

Return to “F-J”