Jackie Aina

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jackie Aina

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Constant reminders to not interact with any asshole in the YT Beauty community or their fans using your real social media tbh. Vindictive spiteful hateful people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

Like it's a $42 palette it's not that serious. The way Tea and Jackie are acting like she's an as$hole or liar or scammer like even if she was so the fck what (blink blink)

Hem848484
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hem848484 »

Unsubbed! I have often found her to be kind of abrasive and dealt with it, but this is too far.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

manged wrote:Lol this whole thing with HFTT is getting nasty, as expected. Like what "case" is there to crack?
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://i.imgur.com/QZf2C9e.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>QZf2C9e</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Uhhhh, what case?

GaroMaster
Learner
Learner

Post by GaroMaster »

Here for the Tea is living, breathing gutter trash. I think the only reason she's as fired up as she is right now is because Petty Paige, her nemesis, got her video up before HFTT got hers up, and because the giveaway winner preferred to not speak to HFTT. God forbid someone snub the almighty Sam.

So now HFTT has her nose all the way up Jackie's asshole in her desperate attempt to get in good with Jackie. I saw someone reply to one of HFTT's tweets saying that she thought it was interesting how Jackie replied to HFTT within just a couple days to give her a statement for HFTT's video, but took weeks to reply to the giveaway winner. Speaks volumes as to the type of person Jackie is.

orourkey
Learner
Learner

Post by orourkey »

i just posted this on lipstick alley....
So I think the 'missing' info that she's trying to claim is the fact that paige said i had NO high end makeup, which if you look at her receipt I never actually said that!
I do have it, it would be silly to lie about that considering I have a beauty blog dedicated to it.
I think she's gonna allude to me having high end and telling people I didn't have any, plus my depop account which I sell stuff i don't use on. if that makes sense.

The only makeup I buy is literally from my family or friends for my birthday or Christmas, the last time i bought something high end was about a year ago. hope this clears it up I wanted to put it out there before here for the tea manipulates it

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

justsayin wrote:Image
Delet This wrote:Jackie looks a little like Hottie from Flavor of Love in that pic.
LmfaoImage

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk
PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

I don't give a shit if you own 4 Natasha Denona Palletes and drawer full of Kevin Aucoin brushes or if you were more annoying than Screech and Janice on Friends combined you won fair and square so any of that shit would be irrelevant ...and the prize is literally worth $42.

Forty fcking two dollars and it's been some dramatic ordeal that hundreds of people are harping on hysterically butthurt over. Insert a
"Kim people are dying" gif

orourkey
Learner
Learner

Post by orourkey »

Delet This wrote:I don't give a shit if you own 4 Natasha Denona Palletes and drawer full of Kevin Aucoin brushes or if you were more annoying than Screech and Janice on Friends combined you won fair and square so any of that shit would be irrelevant ...and the prize is literally worth $42.

Forty fcking two dollars and it's been some dramatic ordeal that hundreds of people are harping on hysterically butthurt over. Insert a

Yep. I’ve been on the phone to Paige (petty page) tonight and I was hyperventilating and sobbing down the phone about this. I seriously cannot be arsed with it anymore

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Jackie Aina

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Image New thread! Continue here! Image

viewtopic.php?f=157&t=33651

SaltInTheShade
Learner
Learner

Post by SaltInTheShade »

orourkey wrote: Yep. I’ve been on the phone to Paige (petty page) tonight and I was hyperventilating and sobbing down the phone about this. I seriously cannot be arsed with it anymore

(Apologies, I see there is a new thread but wanted to have a chance to respond to this post here, hope that’s okay!)

I’m sorry you’re going through all of this! :love2: I saw Paige’s video today and came here to see if there were any updates on the situation. I was surprised to see you on here and talking to everyone so openly about it! I think that speaks volumes about you as a genuine person, truly. I thought you stayed far more respectful and apologetic to Jackie than most would in your same situation! And ultimately, you were in the right.

I deal with anxiety, so believe me when I say that I get it. I honestly would not be able to handle what you’ve been going through, people on the Internet can be awful and you just don’t deserve it... The good thing is drama usually blows through quickly and hopefully people will move on to the next big thing in a few days. Until then, try to limit your time on email and social media, maybe even hand your accounts over to a trusted friend for the next week who can filter through the harassment for you and keep you updated without it directly affecting you so significantly. I’ve heard that can be helpful when dealing with the anxiety of not knowing what you may encounter.

Also (this was once recommended to me) if you feel like people may amp things up and try and find out your school or address, it may help to be proactive an have a preemptive chat with campus security or your local police (in the US, we’re able to contact the police station through a non-emergent number, I would imagine you’d have something similar in the UK hopefully.) Then they are aware of the situation in case something comes up and you need to contact them (or vice-versa and they are contacted about you in an attempt to stir up trouble.) A heads-up to them and especially the people around you can never hurt.

And there is one bright side to all this — just think of all the people who you have educated about giveaways and consumer rights! I had no idea about all these giveaway scams, that you have rights when you win a giveaway, that there are places to report them, and it’s all information I’m very glad to know now. I’m certain I’m not the only one who got an education out of this situation! Hopefully the drama resulting from all this could result in some positive changes in how influencers handle giveaways, in order to avoid all this, and people Knowing there are resources out there if they end up in a giveaway scam. I know it doesn’t help what you’re going through right now, but I hope some good comes out of it all in the end.

Hang in there sweetie... I know it’s damn hard right now, but sounds like a lot of people have your back, so don’t give the haters the satisfaction of triggering your anxiety. You’ll get through this, I promise. For now, take good care of yourself! <3

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

Delet This wrote:I don't give a shit if you own 4 Natasha Denona Palletes and drawer full of Kevin Aucoin brushes or if you were more annoying than Screech and Janice on Friends combined you won fair and square so any of that shit would be irrelevant ...and the prize is literally worth $42.

THIS! I was going to say exactly this.
I’m the worst of the worst

Return to “F-J”