Faryal Makhdoom Khan

badgal

Faryal Makhdoom Khan

Post by badgal »

So Amir Khan*'s wife Faryal recently launched her own YT channel with the same type of tutorials etc we see everyone doing. She's getting a lot of flak in the comments for her snobby attitude and, frankly, strange appearance. I don't want to get into the racial side of it but let's just say it's well-known that her husband favours European looking girls and Faryal has definitely taken note - she contours herself to death and wears a wickedly pale "funeral" foundation. She also has the tightest face I think I've ever seen....she's only 22 but JC. Her teeth are a bit denture-like and her lips are like Pete Burns'. It's sad she feels she had to change herself to such a scary degree. But don't feel sorry for her; her attitude stinks - I don't think I've ever seen someone so stuck up on YT. Michelle Phan seems like a homey girl-next-door compared to Faryal.

Anyway: thoughts?
[youtube][/youtube]
(This one is kinda pointless because it's so f'ing fast!!)
[youtube][/youtube]
(Yo attitude stinks, girl!!!)

*Amir Khan is a very famous boxer in the UK. His marriage to Faryal was high profile because it was arranged and she comes from a wealthy New York family.

Ombre_so_over
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Faryal Makhdoom Khan

Post by Ombre_so_over »

Interesting! Amir Khan has always seemed like a sweet down to earth guy so intrigued to see his wife comes across as a vapid airhead. What's with the need to whiten her skin, and the awful trout pout? WAG much?!

I watched a bit of the Q+A and she just kept cutting of Amir, or playing with her hair / looking at herself in the mirror. She is vile! Man he could do much better (like me, cough, ahem) :P

SassyB
Informer
Informer

Post by SassyB »

he does seem like a nice guy and his family seems so simple. I wonder how they tolerate her. her lips are way tooooooo fake. and she's young can you imagine her when she's old if she keeps this up? and I hate when Pakistani/Indian girls try so hard to be white. she talks a little strange also (strong baby voice), maybe trying to be kim K? her makeup is very drag-ish also. i wish girls would just be more natural!

almondeyed1988
Learner
Learner

Post by almondeyed1988 »

It's said that Amir cheated on her with white chicks before the marriage. Supposedly there are pics of his private area that he skyped to some British chick online. So I know Faryal is aware of Amir's taste. Supposedly his dad has the same issue as well. Without the makeup and contacts I think she is pretty. She has done a lot of surgery but I still think she was cute even before all that. There are old pics of her online. I think she looks more Pakastani without the heavy makeup and contacts but with all the makeup she looks more Persian or maybe Turkish. I've read her blog entries on Desibeauty.com and she has a really sweet personality. I think it's cool that she does all of own makeup for events. It's a lot of makeup at times but it's her thing I guess. I just think it's sad if she is trying to make herself look like something that she isn't to make her husband happy. Supposedly her family is really wealthy and Amir's was more low class in comparison but it was a good match since he is a famous boxer.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

What is up with these girls acting like Kim K? Acting like you're a dumb bitch is not attractive.

She ruined her life by marrying Amir Khan considering he's not a good catch but hey at least she's loving the attention.

EdgySequences
Debater
Debater

Post by EdgySequences »

I don't think they had an arranged marriage, I'm pretty sure they were dating before they got married. She's a pretty girl and I'm warming up to her after watching her videos. However, she does seem a little self conceited and I feel like she doesn't engage with her viewers by filming herself in the mirror rather than talking to a camera directly. Her makeup skills aren't that great but I guess she'll get better with time. Also, those lips....they gotta go!
вє чσursєlf, єvєrчσnє єlsє ís tαkєn <3

almondeyed1988
Learner
Learner

Post by almondeyed1988 »

I keep hearing it was supposedly arranged. Supposedly her family is super wealthy and would have never even talked to Amir if he wasn't so famous. Who really knows tho. She said they met at some party and Amir told her that he would marry her. Love at first sight for him. There is a lot of info on his cheating before they were married so it gives me reason to think he has a type lol. But he is a good desi boy :roll: and Faryal was a good choice lol.

She does wear a lot of makeup tho. Almost like she is putting on a new face. But I guess you have this pressure to look perfect when you are in the spotlight all the time.

badgal

Post by badgal »

almondeyed1988 wrote:I keep hearing it was supposedly arranged. Supposedly her family is super wealthy and would have never even talked to Amir if he wasn't so famous. Who really knows tho. She said they met at some party and Amir told her that he would marry her. Love at first sight for him. There is a lot of info on his cheating before they were married so it gives me reason to think he has a type lol. But he is a good desi boy :roll: and Faryal was a good choice lol.

She does wear a lot of makeup tho. Almost like she is putting on a new face. But I guess you have this pressure to look perfect when you are in the spotlight all the time.
Apparently her dad owns parts of the NY subway so they must be on a different level rich.

The rumours are crazy on that lipstick alley website, did you see it? OMG. Never been that site before, don't think much of it :? But it sounds like Amir's entourage is extremely shady which is a real shame because he's always seemed like a nice guy. Maybe he should take more care who he surrounds himself with.

badgal

Post by badgal »

She looked really pretty before she "Instagrammed" herself

badgal

Post by badgal »

Why? WHY???

Ombre_so_over
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ombre_so_over »

YUK!!!! That is just so many levels of wrong

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

If she comes from money, why didn't she fix her nose before Amir?

Roxx
Learner
Learner

Post by Roxx »

peachesnoranges wrote:If she comes from money, why didn't she fix her nose before Amir?
Huh? I was under the impression that she'd had at least one before her engagement/wedding, and another one since then (with liberal applications of contouring and injectible-fillers along the way).

I don't have a problem with her nose-jobs, but I don't think that the heavy contouring and injectible lip (and possibly cheek) fillers are a good look. Just my two-cents.

Also, just because a family might be rich, doesn't mean they'll automatically hand their daughter money so she can go and mutilate herself. After the first (possible) nose-job, her parents may have decided to do the ethical thing and not pay for her to have any more unnecessary surgical procedures.

Roxx
Learner
Learner

Post by Roxx »

badgal wrote:Why? WHY???
:shock: I can't tell if this poor girl has some form of body dismorphia or if all of these changes are part of some greater scheme, but she really should have quit while she was ahead:

badgal

Post by badgal »

Roxx wrote:
peachesnoranges wrote:If she comes from money, why didn't she fix her nose before Amir?
Huh? I was under the impression that she'd had at least one before her engagement/wedding, and another one since then (with liberal applications of contouring and injectible-fillers along the way).

I don't have a problem with her nose-jobs, but I don't think that the heavy contouring and injectible lip (and possibly cheek) fillers are a good look. Just my two-cents.

Also, just because a family might be rich, doesn't mean they'll automatically hand their daughter money so she can go and mutilate herself. After the first (possible) nose-job, her parents may have decided to do the ethical thing and not pay for her to have any more unnecessary surgical procedures.
OMG....I've seen the left pic on google before but thought it must've been someone else :rofl: she changed hella much wowsers

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Roxx wrote:
You're right, she did get a nose job before she married Amir. But there's not much to it honestly. I just find it odd she started doing all of these procedures after she got married. You would think she would have started earlier in hopes of trying to look like the woman Amir really wants in hopes of him not straying far away. ;)

If her parents are about doing the right thing, you would think they wouldn't get her married to a guy like Amir. I mean if her dad is really as wealthy as everyone says, she married down and Amir married up. But then she got the attention she longed for. BTW, does anyone know if she finished college?

She looks so cute in these pictures. She should have just stuck with fixing her nose. Now she looks like a 30 something year old in the process of becoming a cat lady.

Roxx
Learner
Learner

Post by Roxx »

peachesnoranges wrote:
If her parents are about doing the right thing, you would think they wouldn't get her married to a guy like Amir. I mean if her dad is really as wealthy as everyone says, she married down and Amir married up. But then she got the attention she longed for. BTW, does anyone know if she finished college?

According to Urbanasian.com: "21 year old, Faryal thinks a good age to get married is after college, she was able to finish 2 years of Political Science & Journalism at Rutger’s University in NJ due to her wedding festivities."

That's piss-poor writing, and reveals a certain disconnect between what Faryal says and what she actually does, but it appears that Ms. Makhdoom was a legal adult at the time of the engagement, thus I'm not certain how much say her parents would have had in the decision. Sure, they could have cut her off entirely and/or refused to attend or to contribute a single cent towards her wedding and engagement festivities, but I'm not certain what else they could have been expected to do. And I doubt any respectable or educated South-Asian parents would encourage their child to abandon his or her education in favor of marrying an uneducated, hideous douche-nozzle. Ms. Makhdoom appears to have married Amir Khan of her own volition. Fame'll make you do crazy things.
peachesnoranges wrote:
She looks so cute in these pictures. She should have just stuck with fixing her nose. Now she looks like a 30 something year old in the process of becoming a cat lady.
I don't think any of those procedures were necessary, any more than the 12 pounds of makeup or the colored contact lenses are. She looked perfectly fine before (aside from them eyebrows, which kinda make her look like a Disney witch). And yes, plastic surgery can be quite aging for young women.

Roxx
Learner
Learner

Post by Roxx »

Also, has anyone noticed how rabid and vile Amir and Faryal's crazy fans can be? Though Faryal can't be blamed for the behavior of her fans any more than she can for that of her detractors, she can intervene, or even delete bullying remarks directed towards her other fans on YouTube the way she does with the ones directed towards her on her Instagram account. It's not as if Faryal doesn't already respond to comments on her other Youtube videos.

In the comments section under the "Q&A Feat. Amir Khan (HUBBY) Pt. 1", one of Amir and/or Faryal's hearing impaired fans rather politely and civilly expressed dissatisfaction at the lack of subtitles, stating: "Such a shame that you and Amir dont care about your deaf fans we all have keep asking you to make subtitles for us so we can watch you but you kept ignoring us so we felt left out and cant watch any of your vids because we cant understand what you all saying as we are deaf. i will leave you alone". Folks like Amir and/or Faryal should be grateful to have any fans, let alone deaf ones, and subtitling your own Youtube videos just seems like it should be a no-brainer. Hell, my hearing's excellent and I still need subtitles to understand whatever Amir says; any video in which he speaks should always be accompanied by subtitles (and detailed illustrations, if possible).

Not so, for Amir and Faryal's rabid Stans, who went apeshit and starting attacking the deaf poster, spewing out the following gems: "get hearing aid you dumbass"; "Oh shut up other youtubers dont put subtitles i dont know why shes the only one that has to do it? N yeah get hearing aids silly person."; "His name is rich kids of YouTube but the hobo cant afford hearing aids lmao". Real nice.

When one of the other members showed some compassion and stood up for the original poster, she was met with this response: "^learn how to spell illiterate bitch. Your grammar shows me you need specs that you cant afford LOL". Aside from the fact that this poster needs to learn how to punctuate, and that his or her syntax shows us that he or she needs a basic education that he or she likely can't afford, that kind of behavior is beyond the pale. See it for yourself:

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

What's up with him with white girls ?? Can someone tell me more about the whole drama ?? Are you guys sure she got a nose job ? Because it still looks bent from the profile.

SassyB
Informer
Informer

Post by SassyB »

hate when girls get their lips done and forever look like they are sporting a mustache :?

Return to “Instagram”