Faryal Makhdoom Khan

Faery

Re: Faryal Makhdoom Khan

Post by Faery »

Also, how could they celebrate NYE without their children?
I dont get why they have children..,

Missthang16
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Missthang16 »

If he is so wealthy why couldn’t they go somewhere nice like London instead of up north??? He’s clearly a mamas boy.

simi100 wrote:
NittyNora0 wrote:People who haven't followed faryal from day 1 will not have seen her true colours emerge as soon as she moved over after her wedding. Way before haroon ever called her Michael Jackson on Twitter, faryal tweeted stuff like not having privacy in her own home and how she couldn't stand men who don't work and also commented on tabinda's daughter's teeth. On her first trip to pakistan with the family she called them "paindu"
There was so much more but somehow she brewed up a storm to make out amir's family abused her.
What did she say about tabindas daughters teeth?

It must have been hard for her to move here into an awful backwards community (north) and live with in laws but she knew all that was the trade of for marrying a wealthy guy.

People say she is wealthy because she has a 500k wedding in the states, this was reported in all the papers. A normal working class family wouldn’t do that.

Mrs_Happiness
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mrs_Happiness »

There is nothing wrong with living up north stop being so snobby! Most northerners own large properties no mortgage. Good quality of life. There are backwards thinking families that live in the south too. Amir’s family are not as liberal as Faryals and I think as time is passing you can see a shift In Amir’s behaviour he has spent most of this year with Faryal and not his own family.. his 2018 highlights on Snapchat did not feature any pics of his mother or sisters.. that speaks volumes. Similarly Mariyah, Amir’s sister did not feature Amir & Faryal in any of her 2018 highlights.. the rift is apparent.

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

I think Amir is completely incapable of putting a montage of snaps together. He can hardly spell! And since everything was such heavily pointed toward Faryal & his daughters, I bet she is the one who created it and posted it from his account. He hardly ever flatters her and this was 100% in your face "my wife this, my wife that" - if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's Faryal =P

That being said, I don't see Amir reconciling with his family. It seems like he has willingly parted away from them (going as far back as the last eid celebration that he & Faryal attended at the Mussarat's instead of with his won family) and the significant involvement with Faryal's family instead.

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

Btw who the heck is actually buying her overpriced used crap on depop? I never understand why these social media folks sell their used clothing that is usually given to them for free (and honestly who the hell wants to buy a used bodysuit that’s been in her crotch?! Gross!!) and why fools even support these online flea markets.

https://www.depop.com/faryalmakhdoom/

Faery

Post by Faery »

luv2hateFaryal wrote:Btw who the heck is actually buying her overpriced used crap on depop? I never understand why these social media folks sell their used clothing that is usually given to them for free (and honestly who the hell wants to buy a used bodysuit that’s been in her crotch?! Gross!!) and why fools even support these online flea markets.

She makes out she’s a size 0 calling herself tiny all the time, yet is a size Small ie 8-10 probably thanks to those droppy plastic boobs she inplanted.
I kno fir fact she posts mosr of his sm updates and you cant fail to spot the posts he writes, getting his tenses wromg and that awful spelling that makes me cringe.
All the posrs feature faryal in his sc highlights which she clearly did in response to Mariya’s. It’s jan 3rd love, you remember to reflect now? She looks so bad in thrm. I notice at red carpet events, she always follows him round and up to the billboard yet is then ushered away for him to do solo shots lmao. Its sad thst after all that lip injecting, tit boosting and going under thr knife, she looks like drag. Im undecided if its bec of bad cheap surgery done in bulgaria or bec her face is too snall hence the babboon effect. Her forehead is really brief and her lips jutt out whicj unbalances her as well as those incongruent boobs. I wouldnt be surprised if she, God forbid, battles cancer early on due to all the trauma she placed on her body so young. She looks like bruce jenner in transition.
She was better iff marrying her college bf, shr has ruined her looks

simi100

Post by simi100 »

Faery wrote:
luv2hateFaryal wrote:Btw who the heck is actually buying her overpriced used crap on depop? I never understand why these social media folks sell their used clothing that is usually given to them for free (and honestly who the hell wants to buy a used bodysuit that’s been in her crotch?! Gross!!) and why fools even support these online flea markets.

She makes out she’s a size 0 calling herself tiny all the time, yet is a size Small ie 8-10 probably thanks to those droppy plastic boobs she inplanted.
I kno fir fact she posts mosr of his sm updates and you cant fail to spot the posts he writes, getting his tenses wromg and that awful spelling that makes me cringe.
All the posrs feature faryal in his sc highlights which she clearly did in response to Mariya’s. It’s jan 3rd love, you remember to reflect now? She looks so bad in thrm. I notice at red carpet events, she always follows him round and up to the billboard yet is then ushered away for him to do solo shots lmao. Its sad thst after all that lip injecting, tit boosting and going under thr knife, she looks like drag. Im undecided if its bec of bad cheap surgery done in bulgaria or bec her face is too snall hence the babboon effect. Her forehead is really brief and her lips jutt out whicj unbalances her as well as those incongruent boobs. I wouldnt be surprised if she, God forbid, battles cancer early on due to all the trauma she placed on her body so young. She looks like bruce jenner in transition.
She was better iff marrying her college bf, shr has ruined her looks
This is harsh but ridiculously accurate.

I think she is a very calculating. What 18-20 year old embarks on a campaign overseas to bag a millionaire sportsperson. She engineered the visits etc, the persona of a wealthy family and then carriedit out. Ignoring the obvious (he is not very sharp, misogynistic, loves white page 3 women and scatty hairdressers and is a mummy's boy) she still executed that plan.

After everything that happened since she has since clung on, manipulated him to stay with her. It’s not something enviable but shows the type of character she is, to be able to do all this.

Why she is staying is baffling.

She has her own fame as a wag so whhnot leave and caputalise that - plus take him to the cleaners?

Mrs_Happiness
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mrs_Happiness »

luv2hateFaryal wrote:I think Amir is completely incapable of putting a montage of snaps together. He can hardly spell! And since everything was such heavily pointed toward Faryal & his daughters, I bet she is the one who created it and posted it from his account. He hardly ever flatters her and this was 100% in your face "my wife this, my wife that" - if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's Faryal =P

That being said, I don't see Amir reconciling with his family. It seems like he has willingly parted away from them (going as far back as the last eid celebration that he & Faryal attended at the Mussarat's instead of with his won family) and the significant involvement with Faryal's family instead.

Agree Faryal must of have put that montage of pics together.. I find it really sad that she is that controlling!!! They both have issues ... poor kids

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

She is a control freak for sure. Well now she can be happy and live a lonely life.

What “work” have these 2 even done since the kids were shipped off to NY? They went to Dubai for yet another vacation and are now just bumming around like overgrown children with Amir’s friends. Guess parenthood is just a part-time gif for social media likes when you have a full-time grandmother to raise them. To all of Faryal’s supporters that say she deserves “time off” from being a parent, doesn’t her old Mom
deserve a day off ? I don’t understand how a woman in her 60s can wrangle a toddler and a baby day in and day out. And isn’t the older one’s school attendance always getting messed up?

Faery

Post by Faery »

Faryal hounded Amir and he fell for her rich girl act bec he wanted his haters to think, oh look he got an american girl. He is quite insecure in that sense and thinks shes educated and “posh” as her family speak Urdu. Hence he may hv felt he married culturally “up”.
She dresses so badly and it doesbt suit her at all. Trying to look like an RnB fly girl. Urgh
The mother is desperate and grasping too and encouraged faryal to pursue Amir. Faryal would email on fb to Amir going on anout how her mum read 2 nafl for him lmao
The two families met in Makkah around a season before her engagement was announced officially.
Faryals brothers always in iraq amd iran and no longer associates with amir and faryal. He must feel hortified when he sees her sore inflated lips

Missthang16
Learner
Learner

Post by Missthang16 »

I think she’s Punjabi too as her dad is from Multan and her mom is from Lahore. She claims to speak it as well.

Faery wrote:Faryal hounded Amir and he fell for her rich girl act bec he wanted his haters to think, oh look he got an american girl. He is quite insecure in that sense and thinks shes educated and “posh” as her family speak Urdu. Hence he may hv felt he married culturally “up”.
She dresses so badly and it doesbt suit her at all. Trying to look like an RnB fly girl. Urgh
The mother is desperate and grasping too and encouraged faryal to pursue Amir. Faryal would email on fb to Amir going on anout how her mum read 2 nafl for him lmao
The two families met in Makkah around a season before her engagement was announced officially.
Faryals brothers always in iraq amd iran and no longer associates with amir and faryal. He must feel hortified when he sees her sore inflated lips

Missthang16
Learner
Learner

Post by Missthang16 »

Honestly I think Faryal dresses and looks like a Desi Teresa Giudice. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

LMAO that’s a good one...totally can see Teresa Giudice with the small widows peak forehead as well.

I still don’t get why she shipped her kids off for weeks: she is literally doing nothing else at home so it doesn’t make sense that she couldn’t look after her own kids *eye roll*. A dog cares more about their puppies than this bimbo does.

Anyone catch her lame ass Q&A today? She always sends herself and answers the Same old usual questions: when did u get married, what did u study (what a joke,) when did u meet, bla bla bla

Mrs_Happiness
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mrs_Happiness »

Looks like Faryals mum is back in the UK with the little ones..

Faery

Post by Faery »

DO they pay the mother? Shes a nanny basically. We’ll hear of her feeling ill soon.
Faryal probably making out she’s working ie social-business dinners with greasy haired pot belly asian guys in trackies (like her own receding mane) who look more like sex grooming gang members.
I think the mother says to her, puthar you go follow him round do his dick domt slip in any hoe. What these two desperate women Dont kno is that when a man wants a fuck, he will find a way to get that fuck. Actually, it’s more thrilling now as he’ll love the chase and the mission of her not finding out.
He wont divorce as he worries about his enemies loving a downfall. His potentisl to earn is closing down.

Mrs_Happiness
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mrs_Happiness »

it certainly looks like Faryals mum is the full time nanny!!

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

Full time nanny and full time Khan family blocker lol

Btw what is up with this extra cringe “come hither” pose. Her attempts to look sexy just end up looking desperate and embarrassing.

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

http://oi68.tinypic.com/mt03cw.jpg oh for f’s sake, just posting the direct URL instead

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

Ur right! I didn’t even realize her hand looks so unnaturally deformed. Definitely photoshop fail

Return to “Instagram”